It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tales of first-hand knowledge

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   
It is not under construction, it's sitting damaged and idle...

Here are 2 better links:

www.marketmaker.net...

closeup....that's not hair on top
www.marketmaker.net...

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   
And what do you propose is in there? You have a much better vantage point than those here, I believe. Have you been in? Have you investigated and found something to share here? I mean, it's a derelict building in Iraq. There's assumably a LOT of those in Iraq. Why show us this?

Just a'wonderin

Cuhail

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 04:14 PM
link   
The real issue I see with the thread is that the guys that actually do go to these places you'd like more info on either won't post that sort of thing whatsoever, or if they're mouthy like me, I might post about it but with no identifying details at all, and then only talk about the fun/content-free parts.

As in, I might tell you I saw a triangle up close once. I might even tell you it was hovering about 50 feet over us. But the story would be in the context of "ha ha guys, scare the crap out of the COBs, real funny joke". Or "When you can read the alien runes "NO STEP" you know it was a close sighting". I wouldn't tell you where I was at, or what I was doing while I was there, even if it was mostly dead-assed boring. And I can't generally carry a camera so I don't have a photo.

And I'm afraid the guys out here on ATS that are govt/mil/contractors mostly look at this thread and say "no thanks" and keep going. Not that it's a bad idea in and of itself. But I don't think you'll get a lot of takers, because the really interesting stuff from an ATS perspective generally has really draconian NDA's associated with it.

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Tom is correct....

but since I haven't been forbidden, warned, notified etc on this particular facility ever, nor do I know of anyone who has, I'm posting a few pix.

a clever researcher will identify this thing so I don't have to....

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by elite122
Tom is correct....

but since I haven't been forbidden, warned, notified etc on this particular facility ever, nor do I know of anyone who has, I'm posting a few pix.

a clever researcher will identify this thing so I don't have to....

So you don't have to? You're right there! With nobody saying "Stop!" If you know already, clue us in. Why post "What's this?" in this thread when the point is "Please share." This isn't Jeopardy and a "photo clue, please respond with a question". That's like holding up one puzzle piece from a thousand piece puzzle and saying "What's THIS a picture of?".
Kinda mean to do that in a thread saying "Drop the pretenses!"

Don't ya think?
Cuhail

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Last one today....

set your google earth on utm coordinates

38R 6080 3423

the tags were there before the picture was changed to an old one, but the tag about the wall is incorrect, the wall is over a mile away.

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 03:53 AM
link   
The pic looks like one of thousands of abandoned buildings here in Iraq.

Not sure of the significance.

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 04:53 AM
link   
I concur with Lex!

ATS is and has aways been an Investigative Forum! Our goal is to share information between Blackworld Researchers, Aircraft Researchers, enthusieast, and newcomers looking to learn. If we hide our research and sources, this forum isn't really helping anyone because it's NOT being used the way it was meant to be used. We can't hope to Deny Ignorance by jelously guarding the little bits of information we have found. If you want to share something, SHARE IT!

Tim

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I was sure someone would have done a "wmd tallil" google search by now....

top topics

<< 1   >>

join