It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War Of Terror D&D

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I roll the orange 24 sided die in a Pre-Emptive Strike, and enable F.E.M.A. to act upon orders via Homeland Security to declare Martial Law, pushing Blackwater to surround Deson's location, and Triple Canopy to enact the Secret Protocols to take out Terran Blue.

Raul Castro takes advatage of this slip of the roll and asks Kim Jong Il for monetary support, and Homeland Security in conjunction with the Mossad catch Deson's spies who were trafficking in humans to the Golden Triangle with the D.E.A. thereby shaming George W Bush, and leaves the chain of command for America down to Me, a lowly Pizza Man.

I declare America free of tyrannical rule but have to call in U.N. Peacekeepers who were already staged in Georgia hidden from the publics attention due to lack of traveling money because of high gas prices.

[edit on 26-7-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
I cast Summon Reptilian and attack your moon base using +12 Nazi UFOs. Then I use the Soul Collector to suck your soul out of your body, preventing you from using resurrection.

I roll the green 6 sided die and Zaphod58 is discovered with the CJCS document that's a smoking gun of Donald Rumsfeld's ineptitude during September 11th.

Zaphod58 is caught with his pants down around his ankles, literally.

Chairman of the Joint Chief of Staff : CJCSI 3610.01A PDF

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Well, considering I'm the DM, I planted the documents to initiate a campaign arc that leads to Tehran. By the way, you've entered a 20' by 20' lobby with a CIA officer who has 18 Charisma, and a vest of concealing...

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I unleash the evil Hollywood 20 Something Whores of Mass Media Saturation

Distraction + 100

The masses are now fully mesmerized, giving me 2 more turns and full reign to set up my next actions.

rolls Diebold dice which gives me a "natural" 20

I insert Dastardly Big Brother Eye in the Sky

Fear + 100

The masses now do not know their butts from a hole in the ground

giving me another turn on top of the 1 I had left from the first turn

Rolls Diebold dice again which mysteriously gives me another "natural" 20

Unleashes the Oddly Inflated Petrol Prices of Doom

Fear + 25
Hunger + 15
Anger + 25

Rolls Diebold Dice which again mysteriously gives me a mysterious "natural" 20

Spreads the Fundamentalist Christian Dogma of Sacred Stupification Thought Virus

Rendering the masses too confused to be angry

Fear + 100
Opiate + 100

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I've back stabbed you causing a critical hit with HIV Dagger +3, and 15 points of bleeding damage for 10 rounds.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
some how i figured i could use magic the gathering cards in this game so uh hyeah

[edit on 27-7-2008 by Lysergic]

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas
I roll the orange 24 sided die in a Pre-Emptive Strike, and enable F.E.M.A. to act upon orders via Homeland Security to declare Martial Law, pushing Blackwater to surround Deson's location, and Triple Canopy to enact the Secret Protocols to take out Terran Blue.

I use my Fast Talk skill and Disinfo skill and convince one of the Blackwater soldiers that there are no conspiracys and therefore it is safe to remove his metal helmet. This of course makes him vulnerable to my Orbital Mind control satellites. I then use the mind controlled soldier to send a carefully coded signal to a Nuclear Burrowing machine causing it to change course. The Burrowing machine burrows into my basement where I am waiting for it to take me back to my hidden base in Dulce where I will consult with my Gray Minions on my next matter.

I declare America free of tyrannical rule but have to call in U.N. Peacekeepers who were already staged in Georgia hidden from the publics attention due to lack of traveling money because of high gas prices.

I cast a spell of Confuse Tongues upon his Peacekeepers thus causing them to misunderstand any and all orders. In the confusion of conflicting orders SKL's newly found declaration of freedom from tyrannical rulership collapses.

I attack Deson with my Surgical Strike + 10. I miss and hit a hospital. I cast the Cleric spell Propaganda Campaign to Heal my Image. I cast Summon Documentary Maker, and Deson is attacked by a rabid clone of Michael Moore

I grab my shield and fend off the Rabid Clone. I then use the mirrored surface of the shield to cast his reflection back upon him. He promptly sits down and attempts to write and produce a mockumentary dealing with himself. Once I am at my Dulce base I then proceed to look through my "Tome of the month" collection to plot my next move.

[edit on 27-7-2008 by Deson]

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I use Jessie Jackson to play the race card causing all players to have to roll a modifier vs their Political Correctness ability -10. Then I summon Michael Moore of darkness to create a documentary about the entire scene!

[edit on 7/27/2008 by whatukno]

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
I use Jessie Jackson to play the race card causing all players to have to roll a modifier vs their Political Correctness ability -10. Then I summon Michael Moore of darkness to create a documentary about the entire scene!

You of course realize that since you've done something that affects everyone you have made yourself a target for everyone to fire back upon right?

GETTIMM!!

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

LMAO.

I roll the purple 33 sided die and get a 30, promoting Me to the position of Supreme Commander of the World Government. Ordering the H.A.A.R.P. array to be turned on full force, frying what's left of the Polar Ice Caps, flooding the continents, while I escape with Jessica Alba in the Aurora which offloads My and minions into the X-38 where we go to the Orbital Launch Platform and wait for the the tides to subside, the o-zone to replenish (should take about 500 years), and begin the Procreation For The Nation of Mars Colony 1 Unification Program.

Take that all of you.

I WIN!!!

Deson :bnghd:

Terran Blue

WhatUKno

SpartanKingLeonidas

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I summon Rodney King as protection and now have a +10 defence against all incoming blows.

I crouch and prepair for the beating!

SKL by not choosing an African American mate to go with you you automatilcly trigger the hidden defence of my Jessie Jackson conjuration. The Reverand Al Sharpton Pickits your launch delaying it to the point you miss your launch window!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join