It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

denver airport mural

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 04:21 PM
link   
does anyone have a picture of this denver airport mural i keep hearing about? what is it?

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Check out this link. Should find what you seek.

www.anomalous-images.com...

Some pretty strange murals for a public place, huh?

[Edited on 6-1-2004 by tracer]

Should have given you this link too, sorry.

www.masonicinfo.com...

[Edited on 6-1-2004 by tracer]

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 04:30 PM
link   
it is also on the ATS banner..keep an eye out for it!

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 04:33 PM
link   

The site these pics are from has to be posted in agreement with the following statement from their site.

Note: This file can be freely reproduced if the source is indicated. Note available at homepage of the site is integral part of this file.

This is the above photo's source.

www.deepspace4.com...

[Edited on 1-6-2004 by darklanser]

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 04:36 PM
link   
WOW, that guy with the gun and the sword with the dove at the end of it sent chills down my spine.
thats what i love about this site, ask and someone will know something, thanks for the info i have never seen this.

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by razorbackhater
WOW, that guy with the gun and the sword with the dove at the end of it sent chills down my spine.
thats what i love about this site, ask and someone will know something, thanks for the info i have never seen this.

Then I guess that the artist did a good job, right?

more here

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Howard,

gee that is an informative link...

tells me all I need to know about that art...

but since I used to be an Administrator of a private art Gallery I would have a lot deeper questions than you do obviously...

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Ive seen that site before HR, and I guess that it was sort of explaining or trying to explain about the murals and paintings, I just wonder why I was able to find anything on the painting of the storm trooper painting, have you seen anything on that one?

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
Howard,

gee that is an informative link...

tells me all I need to know about that art...

but since I used to be an Administrator of a private art Gallery I would have a lot deeper questions than you do obviously...

Well gee, its not that hard to find out some info about the artist, Leo Tanguma

There are a number of sites with info on the Chicano art movement and Muralist in the Diego Rivera tradition.

As a former "Administrator of a private art Gallery," you should be the first to know that no one can [I]tell[/I] you anything about a work of art. It is up you, the viewer of the art to discover its meaning in relation to your own perceptions and biases.

His art is certainly though provoking and powerful. I always though that was what great art should be. But what do I know, obviously not as much as you do.

Personally I think it is a great mural with a powerful message about environmental abuse. But, enough about me, lets hear about those deeper questions that you have, Neo.

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 08:22 PM
link   
That mural of the soldier type guy with a gas mask and sword is pretty sick.Have people not complained about it ?

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 05:21 AM
link   

at the risk of pissing someone off by bringing up real old nasty history, didnt a guy named WITD talk about hawks and doves fighting? it also looks like hes standing over a burning building (only one though)

two sea beasts/whales/leviathan rising out of the sea and splitting the heavens/clouds (ok that one might be stretching it)

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I don't think the whales are symbolically splitting the heavens. The clouds are framing up the shot for the artist and viewer. That's more functional rather than symbolic. A lot of the classics are like that. A big blue sky is great contrast for your scene but its a little boring without clouds. But you don't want your clouds connecting with your subjects too much, because if your skills are subpar, they'll look stuck together. This guy isn't that great.
He only excercises great color contrast in my opinion, aside from the subject matter, its pretty lame skill wise.

Now for the subjects. Is it me, or do the three dead people and the animals and plants represent people and things from south of the equator?
I'm not exactly a believer in that Masonic Aryan crap everyone Hoo's and Haw's over, so please grow up a little. The little blonde girl may have a star of David, but she also has a little bible too which is more noticeable, so lets ditch the Nazi jewish crap, its old already.

I have "HUGE" suspicions that somewhere, someone knows future events.
What if there will be a catastrophic calamity that destroys things in the southern hemisphere and kills a lot of people in Africa, South America, and Australia? Notice the dead Jaguar and the people trying to save the penguin and exotic bird. Notice the streaking rainbow and how it fades out over the ruined city with our Vader friend. Smells like a comet impact to me.

No one in any of these forums has come up with a reasonable excuse for all those giant prison camp compounds around the country. And if this Denver airport is like a bunker, then someone knows something will happen. And how else would the government contain the chaos? The scary thing is, if most of our forces are overseas when all hell breaks loose, how will they bring order?

I follow alot of the "bible code" stuff to see what its about, and we shall get to test it come election time. It says Bush will win in 2004, and then backed up by a further event in 2006 with Bush and Sharon on some peace deal with Arafat. So we shall see, and if it pans out he wins, which I will grade as true, then 2006 will get ugly real quick and this mural won't seem so odd.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 11:36 AM
link   

That's what I love about google, ask and it will know something!

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryffen

You have not updated your journal in a long time

]
Sun, Jan. 8th, 2006, 06:46 pm

top topics

join