It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rats controlled by RF chip in brain

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Astyanax

Originally posted by AcesInTheHole
So either do what they want, or you die. Sounds a bit like torture as well.

Why does it have to be like this?

Forget RFID chips, which are mostly for business use in inventory control and logistics. But wouldn't you like to, say, be wired up to the Internet permanently? Wouldn't you love to do a google every time you couldn't remember a line of poetry, for example? Or communicate with people all over the world through a simple mental action? Get information about a strange neighbourhood as you walk through it? Or might that all be a bit too much of a temptation?

Wow no thanks. Google gathers enough info about people on the internet already. Is this sarcastic or what cause I'm taken back a bit by this statement. I would like to use my god given brain to remember things not some computer chip.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 12:30 AM
link   
What If......

Seems like many individuals on ATS are knowledgeable about govt. secret projects and Dr. Delgado and Dr. Cameron, etc.

Suppose the stimoceiver and transdermal stimulators were implanted in test subjects during the 1950s for the purpose of using these people in the future as technology advanced.

Does anyone believe that Dr. Jose M. R. Delgado would have put himself in front of a charging bull unless he was 100% sure the experiment would work!!!!!!!

new topics

<< 1   >>

join