It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Surviving the torture...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I was reseaching orgonite and gifting of cellular/microwave towers and amulets. the thought occured to me that these would be external implants... sucks gewtting the you know what shocked out of you and then getting the little endorpin present... these are sadistic,molestive troll like creatures we are dealing with... be warned.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Anyone else being molested by the Nazi first reich underground troll community?

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Bocephus

Bo, please explain what you are experiencing, I am listening...

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
You could call them Trolls or Demons or Angels...Succubi or Incubi ... one in the same it's all role playing... They live underground and inside the mountains ie.prophets going up to mountain tops to talk to god ... shameless self promotion..they are often mistaken for aliens for what they do and what they look like... part insect, part reptile and part human... Area 51 stuff.
They latch on to certain people for life, hardware, imlpants if you will ... call us pets... or really tortured beasts... they electrocute us all with cellular microwave towers that are all around you... we are all injected with silicone crystals which are highly conductive and don't show up on x-rays ... they can also do the sexual euphoria stuff on some... be warned they are emerging ... poisoning the helpless ... diseasing the wounded and crippling the harmless, molesting children of all ages, old as time and the good ones aren't stopping them.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join