It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Surviving the torture...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I tried the link and all I got was a short video of a ufo at the twin towers. Then a message comes up saying for the whole story go to scifi.com

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 07:29 PM
link   
keep trying V. There are so many legit vids on there and elsewhere, It would be foolish to deny.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Anyone else in contact with ET's?

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Here is a factual program on implants and their removal and analysis...
I don't think it would be wise to remove them though...
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 01:36 PM
link   
This may also be of interest...www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I love Whitley Streiber, especially in that movie with
Kevin 'I'm a Gooner' Costner. It was a shame about
her break-up with Bobby Crush, but I suppose that's
what happens when you go to church too much.

The movie Communion was quite harrowing, it reminded
me of my days in prison... but without the ribbed pipe.

Did Whitley actually see those ugly dwarfs?
I mean, they were 'orrible.

If it had been me, I would have just moved closer to town,
that would have stopped the grays.

As my friend Ripley used to say (she's not my girlfriend),
"You don't see them f*ckin' each over for a goddam percentage"

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 07:44 PM
link   
The Blue dwarfs were hallucinations...Problyt the so called Greys in disguise...
They can make you see whatever they want... I've seen people vanish into thin air.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Really vanished?

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe, a box of tacks
on the shoulder of Ryan's daughter, I've seen The Beegees
glitter in the park near the housing estate... all those momentos
will be lost, like tears in rain. Do you wanna a pigeon?

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   
You can kid and joke about it, but this really happens and they are aware of you as well...

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 02:22 AM
link   
I have an implant, but know for a fact that this was done to me people and not aliens, ( I suppose they could be shape shifters or deceiving me in some other way, but more likely it is cutting edge technology employed by other humans as a way to torment and ultimately control.) the whole alien thing in this subject, I believe, is just misinformation. People are taking technology and torturing other people. Believe what you need to, in order to sleep but this is occuring even as we speak.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 11:19 AM
link   
The Aliens are super humans who are shocking me at the moment and each and every hour of every waking day for the last years...
most are super a-holes... with a lack of compasion aka mean spirited...
They live underground and are stealthy is why you don't see many...
It could be that alot of your pain is them zapping you being that we all run on electricity...

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I can actually remember waking up with blood on the upper part of my nose and thinking that it was strange and shrugging it off. Only years later when trying to figure out what was being done to me, that i figured out that they were implants and that jogged my memory of waking up after they put this device on me. I am being run ragged with my business and yes they are very mean spirited. From this implant they project digital images that actually appear everywhere around me constantly and repeatedly so that they are even in my minds eye. I have even noticed that the images become crystal clear right before I fall to sleep as if the are trying to control my dream or maybe derail them. I am not sure what there motives are beyond torture and experimental stuff. At times they emanate so strongly the implants burn my face noticeably, it continues to increase in severity and I can only hope that I solve this riddle before permanent damage is done.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I hear you, they gave me Psoriasis and finally the treatment for it...
Hang in there and let it make you stronger...

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Here's something that helps me when they are poisoning me with radiation, ie electricuting me...
the 4 P's 1) You ared keeping them Preoccupied from others...
2) You are Protecting others from their sickening unnatural acts...
3)This too shall pass, meaning they will eventually either lose interest or die and their angst might die with them... Amen
And remember some of them are kind...
and other Fully wired people I have talked too say that it does get better for some...

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Make that 3 P'sText

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bocephus
The Aliens are super humans who are shocking me at the moment and each and every hour of every waking day for the last years...
most are super a-holes... with a lack of compasion aka mean spirited...
They live underground and are stealthy is why you don't see many...
It could be that alot of your pain is them zapping you being that we all run on electricity...

thefatlady replies:

They're demented people, not aliens, go to www.freedomfchs or google electronic harrassment or gangstalking to find other survivors, activism and help, also: nationalcaresociety.org . We need you as much as you need us, please join.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
Bocephus, have you ever sought professional help in dealing with these implants of yours? This idea of cell phone towers sending out control signals, for example, is not a new thing. Before cell phone towers were prevalent, some people thought telephone poles with all their wires did the same thing. Way back in the seventies I knew a guy who wore some special head gear in an attempt to thwart these signals. Of corse, technology has changed a lot since hen, so its conceivable cell phone towers are replacement. They need fewer of them to blanket a given area.

A good psychiatrist (who is also a medical doctor) might be familiar enough with the literature on this subject that he or she could help you deal with the trauma of having had this done to you, or maybe even reverse it. Don't see a psychologist; they're nuts and probably have more implants than you, but a psychiatrist is more familiar with the physical side of this sort of thing. Give 'em a chance to help. Good luck.

Do a sig by clicking on Member Center at top Right, click on account settings, enter sig in space provided, save and done.

[edit on 6/19/2007 by schuyler]

thefatlady replies:

If you're Black Ops as you claim A##h#le, you know very well all about implants AND that most people have them, AND that telling a victim to go to a psychiatrist is extremely destructive dangerous advice, because if you're Black Ops as you claim, YOU are wired to the max and have probably dug multiple implants out of yourself and out of your friends' butts, arms and other places, you wannabe. If you are Black Ops as you claim, you have a GPS in your lung to keep you or an enemy combatant from digging it out.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   
The fat lady,

thanks for the input, one of the most frustrating parts is nobody wants to believe. I will take your advice.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Man, it is so frustrating... Listening to Coast to Coast AM last night w/ Dr. Roger Leir, who was discussing implants and the reason behind them... No one could put together the pieces!!! Let's see both metal and non metal conductive implants... New cellular microwave towers all over the place... They even diguise them as trees... What happens when you put metal in a microwave? ZAAAAPPPP!!!!
Implant are used to alter perception and trigger pain receptors as we all run on electricity... How complicated is that?

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Is anyone else privy to these facts?
Cameras in the eyes, speakers in the ears, internal monologue?
Sharp pains and pleasure?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join