It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End of the world predictions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2002 @ 11:48 AM
link   
It's time we had another talk about this.

Here's and interesting quote that matches our prediction for WW3 and 2003
"2003
Sree Vishiva Karma Veera Narayana Murthy, an avatar of Krishna will arrive to establish a 108 year reign of dharma (righteousness). This will be preceded by four years of: a rain of blood in towns and villages, circulation of poor quality coins, the appearance of male goats and oxen with mammary glands that can be milked, and the appearance of many incurable diseases.
"
Lets see deseases, burning villages famouse WW2 nazi style. Looks realistic.

What else.

"2006: According to the Weekly world News for 2001-FEB-13, hydrogen bombs hidden in London, Washington and Tel Aviv will be detonated. This will be the start of the war of Armageddon"

Ummmm, H and A bombs are likely to be detonated yes.

"2012: Michael Drosnin, author of "The Bible Code," found a hidden message in the Pentateuch (the first five books in the Bible) that predicts that a comet will crash into the earth in 2012 and annihilate all life"

We will see about that.

"2012-DEC-21: Terence McKenna predicts that at "the moment of the solstice and the heliacal rising of the galactic center, levels of planetary novelty will exponentially increase." The results of this "ultranovel event" are difficult to predict, but may include "Hyperspatial Breakthrough, Planetesimal Impact, Alien Contact, Historical Metamorphosis,
Metamorphosis of Natural Law, Solar Explosion, Quasar Ignition at the
Galactic Core." Some of these don't sound too healthy for life on earth. "
Yeeea, as Mr.Lovecraft wrote, it will happen "when the stars are ready".

"2012-DEC-24: A prediction that on this day, one third of the Ort cloud will rain down on the earth. The Ort cloud is a incredibly large collection of comets that encircle the solar system. Devastation would be total. "

Well not "total" as yet, i'm sure they have other plans for that kind of event.

"2014: According to Sun magazine for 1999-DEC-21, Pope Leo IX (1513-1522) wrote on 1514: "I will not see the end of the world, nor will you my brethren, for its time is long in the future, 500 years hence."

Interesting, first time i hear.

And once again here is the notorious apocalypse chart, which has been right so far...

So lets place our bets, what will it be 2012, 2016? ... 2026?

[Edited on 29-11-2002 by Tyler]

posted on Nov, 29 2002 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Dont ever listen to someone who trys to predict the exact year of the end.

they dont know.

Look let me explain what many saints have said.

We will have a last and final WW3 which will involve nuclear warheads.

"" And if those days were not shortened, no life on earth would be saved ""

God will have to shorten the war because of the massively destructive weapons we "now" have.

God will send a chastisement which will wipe out three quarters of the population.

After this God will grant the world, those who are left, an "era" of peace.

This era of peace after the great chastisement will not last very long, as men will go back to their former ways and
become more sinful and lose the faith.

Then the antichrist will appear and then the end will come.

One saint from fatima was told she wouldlive through the great chastisement that will wipe out three quarters of the
population.

Shes still living at about 99 today so this huge chastisement cannot be far off which will include the third world war.

The third world war will be part of the great chastisement.

Then god will intervene and after the chastisement th era of peace will be granted.

then the antichrist and the end after the era of peace.

This comes from many many saints.

But will definitely will have a WW3 as predicted by mary and the saints.

peace.

posted on Nov, 30 2002 @ 06:12 AM
link   
2012 is said to be a good year if you belive the Maya people just search after 2012 + Maya on the web and you'll probably find alot of sites about it!

posted on Nov, 30 2002 @ 08:01 AM
link   
A very odd coincidence to get worked up about:

The Y2K problem is not really "fixed," but merely put off until 2012. The final solution in 95% of the legacy systems was to define 2012 as a defining point. If the birth date year of a person in two digits less than is 12, the assumption is year 20__. If the birth date year is greater than 12, the assumption is 19__.

Fun huh?

posted on Nov, 30 2002 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Well let's not forget about Nostradamus. He too predicted WWIII, and the end of the world.

Century I. Quantrain 17.

When a fish pond that was a meadow shall be mowed,
Sagittarius being in the ascendant, Plague, Famine, Death by the military hand, The cenury approaches renewal.

In 1999 as the century is about to expire, between November 23 and December 21, the climatic WWIII will be unleashed unto the Earth.

That was interpreted by Henry C. Roberts.

As we can see the dates were wrong. Or were they? The actual war may not have started but, events leading to it might have. There are others, I might post the interesting ones that are still to come.

posted on Nov, 30 2002 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Nostradamus was a subverted contactee................

posted on Nov, 30 2002 @ 06:24 PM
link   
So he was not the greatest with dates. But most of all his prophecies have come true.

posted on Dec, 2 2002 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Ok if Truth predicts WW3 then i think all of you have to worry two fold. Truth is religious fanatic and he gets his hands on the kind of biblical bull that noone else can.

[Edited on 2-12-2002 by Tyler]

posted on Dec, 2 2002 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Hey, you left off the Zetans and planet Nibaru, which was supposed to take a swing by here in March 2003... unless they moved the date again.

And there's a bunch of others, too!

posted on Dec, 2 2002 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Where did you hear that? Back in childhood spiderman comicks?

[Edited on 2-12-2002 by Tyler]

posted on Dec, 2 2002 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Im the fanatic?

Did you not get yourself a gas mask?

for what?

Do you take the end seriously?

This has nothing to do with being a religious fanatic.

But the governemnts of the world plan these thing and let the plans out
to sources who have attended their meetings.

they give their selves away that they ar planning this stuff.

they created WW2 and alot of other wars so why would they not do thesame for WW3??

They will and already have. Good thing though that my fanatical bible and prophecies say that
this will be the last WW.

Whether you think im sycho or not, just prepare, because it will eventually happen.

peace.

posted on Dec, 2 2002 @ 04:20 PM
link   
There's a lot of fun reading at religioustolerance.org, including a list of past failed prophecies and some current ones.

About the Zetans:
www.religioustolerance.org...2003-Late spring/early summer: Space aliens called Zetas are communicating through their earthly contact, Nancy. They describe how a comet visits earth every 3657 years. During this pass, the earth will pass through its tail. This will stop the earth's rotation for a few days.

A polar shift is also predicted.

(more from the same page)

(snip)
Late 2004: Arnie Stanton noted on 1997-SEP-16 that that evening was the fourth Jewish festival since 1996-APR-3 on which a lunar eclipse occurred

(snip ... wonder if she's related to Arnie?)
2006: Annie Stanton predicts that a 14.4 mile long asteroid will collide with the earth. Jesus will arrive and a 1000 year period of peace starts.

(snip... my personal favorite...)
2012-DEC-24: A visitor to our web site predicts that on this day, one third of the Ort cloud will rain down on the earth.
(a personal favorite because this requires objects from outside Pluto's orbit to all show up (suddenly) and whammy Earth.)

(snip...something for you biowarfare guys)
2016: An article in Weekly World News describes a find by a Professor Lloyd Cunningdale of Salt Lake City who was excavating with his students at the site of the famous Donner party disaster of 1847. The latter were a group of settlers bound for California who became trapped by snow in the Sierra Nevada Mountains. Cunningdale and students have found a time capsule left by the settlers which contains many predictions for the future. They predict that nations will abandon traditional methods of conflict and resort to the use of biological warfare. In 2016, one such disease will spread and kill all of the humans on the planet.

(snip... the tree-huggers have their say):
Before 2038: Greenpeace predicts massive starvation due to population growth. Global warning will melt the polar ice caps and cause massive coastal flooding. Thousands of plant and animal species become extinct.

...and so forth. Lots more on that page. Go read! It's fun, it's short, it's got references!

And a good summary of all of the historic (failed) ones are on this page: www.religioustolerance.org...

posted on Dec, 2 2002 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Just found a really NEAT page on this... it's simply a list of the predictions and who made them (many not on the religioustolerance.org pages), and the source that told about the prediction.

What's fun is that the 2nd Flood was predicted a number of times... and that Christopher Columbus (yes, THAT one) announced an "end of the world" as well. It includes the Ghost Dance movement, Mother Shipton's prophecies, several comet collisions... and more action, fire, and drama than a whole batch of Jackie Chan movies!

anomalyinfo.com...

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Very interesting. Ever since... Well, a long time ago, I have had dreams that tend to come true. Maybe that sounds crazy, so ignore it if you want. Doesn't bother me. Anyway, for at least three years, I've had recurring dreams about a series of events that are supposed to begin on October 27th. The year is, as of yet, indeterminate.

The basic idea of what's going to happen seems to have something to do with a deadly virus that can be caught in either of its two forms: Airborne or through an open wound. Some people from two certain family lines have a genetic immunity (which originated in the early fourteenth century) to said virus. The open-wound variation of the virus kills any non-immune person in ten hours or less. The airborne variation kills only non-virgins, in the same amount of time. Developing a vaccine will be next to impossible, unless you have a large supply of virgin doctors and scientists and willing test subjects. The only cure is a blood transfusion from one of those immune. Which, of course, has to be an acceptable blood type...

I figured I should mention it, in case it was helpful.

new topics

top topics

join