It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abuse of Star Systems by Certain Aliens

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Abuse of Star Systems by Certain Aliens

OK Not to be a xenophobicxenophobe here, but it seems to me that there is some misuse and outright abuse of the star systems in the lower omega milk way region.

Aliens (on all sides - not pointing apendages or naming designations) are tending to "down grade" planets that seem to threaten their own personal beliefs, whether the planet is good, bad, excellent, or indifferent.

It seems to be more of a way to smite one's enemies than actually grade the content of the planet. It seems to be about popularity and who has more allies and or apendages.

I could be 'way off here, but perhaps the interplanetaire donkey patrol should be patroling one of the star systems that does NOT have a planet ranking system. There's enough heated disagreements there without further stirring the pot with planetaire rankings based on anger or feeling threatened by other aliens from other star systems.

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Are you making light of all appendages, or just Noodly ones?

But I agree, we need to stop smiting our enemies and give all planets an equal chance.

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 09:21 PM
link   
All apendages need to lighten up and be a little more floaty.

Everyone has their own star path to follow, but that dosen't mean we can't all be excellent to one another.

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Thanks for the belly laugh, ChicKey. And a star to you for impeccable diplomacy on an obviously touchy subject.

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I agree Chikey, i,ve seen planets with just 1 moon get abused yet planets with multiple moons get lots of stars, binary systems think their sooo much better than all the other systems.
This Star System abuse must stop!!
The major offenders seem to be aliens who have only just recently been elevated to enlightened status and form their own little clique. They then send messages to each other through N-Space pointing out which planet their going to gang up on next.
The fate of the universe is being treated as some sort of damn popularity contest and its about time the Greater Galactic Beings stepped in and started smiting some of these upstart alien Star abusers.
As for me i'm going to find myself a nice deserted asteroid in a little known area of the Kuyper belt and dig in until this all gets sorted out!

mojo.............spaced out...........!

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Mojo that is a truly sweet idea! Make sure you get one in the middle of the belt, cos when aliens are struggling the belt always gets pulled in a knotch.

Wouldn't want you gettin squished.

new topics

top topics

join