It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After 3 days of Hard Time Paris Hilton Is Released

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   
On CNN:

She was taken back into court today by the judge that sentenced her.

There seems to be some question who gave word to let her out.

From what I saw, they-CNN- said she was having a breakdown and the facility did not have the doctors to help/treat her there.

I am not sure what will happen now, but it is a media circus.

IMO, this is trash TV at its finest, not a subject for a site like ATS.....

Unless it is to show how the rich and famous are treated differently than the rest of us-can u say American royalty.
A conspiracy against the ordinary man???

Be that as it may, I think her reaction to jail would be a common one for all or most of us.
The difference is what would be done when we cry or complain or even if we have a breakdown-we would get the billy-club and told to shut it.

[edit on 6/8/2007 by mrmonsoon]

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Originally posted by Dr Love

John, I think she's more likely an addict of Oxycontin or some lesser pain medication, not heroin. She doesn't show the outward signs of heroin addiction. Peace

You may be correct but I have checked this out thoroughly and I believe that I am way closer to the situation than you. There is absolutely no doubt. It is heroin. As I mentioned before it is my information that Paris moved to heroin about 4 to 6 weeks ago. That is long enough to establish a very strong addiction.

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77

People here calling for her blood should be ashamed of themselves IMHO.

Maybe, maybe not.

I do know, however, that if you are going to put yourself out in the public eye, and are famous, if you mess up your life is going to be all over TV for everyone to see. it's the price of fame.

If you don't want people scrutinizing your every stupid move, then keep out of the public eye.

She's fine with the media attention when she's getting her way, now it's time to pay the piper.

And for the record, other people withdrawing from heroin have to stay in and do their time, and go cold turkey, so should she have to.

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Well John, you may be correct and I haven't checked this out thoroughly, but I can attest to an addiction to pain medication because I had one due to my pitching shoulder. As far as heroin addiction goes, I can only go by what I've read. Someone like Paris will have an almost impossible time overcoming an addiction like that so I guess we'll know after she gets out of jail because I guarantee you that the paparazzi will jump all over that.

I'd like to add that this is just another way that the media distracts us from other, more important things. I would hope that we can let this go. It's not our problem and Paris will ultimately have to pay the price.

Edit to add: Care to fill us in on your Paris Hilton informants John?

Peace

[edit on 8-6-2007 by Dr Love]

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   
LOL the little tramp is going full term

Paris Hilton Ordered Back to Jail to Serve Full Term, AP Says
By Charlotte Porter

June 8 (Bloomberg) -- Paris Hilton, crying for her mother, was ordered back to jail today to finish her 45-day sentence for a probation violation, AP said.

Link

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Originally posted by Dr Love

I'd like to add that this is just another way that the media distracts us from other, more important things. I would hope that we can let this go. It's not our problem and Paris will ultimately have to pay the price.

I hope I am wrong about Paris. I flew for Hilton Hotels for several years, first in the Lear 35 and then the Hawker 700. I flew most of the family members at one time or another and flew Paris' father several times. I flew directly for Barron, one of the 4 brothers and he was one of the most considerate employers I ever had. I know he hated to fire me. (I was not one of the most considerate employees.

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Cmon guys you don't really believe she was sick? She just didn't want to be in jail and she had a good lawyer who thought he could get her out of it. Shes just a spoilt little girl in a womans body and she's terrified if shes out of the limelight for 40 days she will become the unknown she used to be. I mean have you ever seen her act? If the cameras are not on her she hasn't got much else but money going for her.

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePieMaN
Cmon guys you don't really believe she was sick?

Of course she wasn't sick...at least any more than anyone else being used to a plush life would be after being thrown in jail. But her sentence was unfair to begin with. I don't think she'll spend the whole time there anyway. Probably tomorrow or the next day or something the sheriff will let her go due to overcrowding (which he's under a federal order to do so the local judge can't do anything about that).

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   
DJ
I dunno man. I guess it depends on who's perspective you look at it. A family who has lost a loved one to a drunk driver may say the sentence was not enough. I personally say if its her first time that it should be just about right. There is no reason in the world why someone of her financial stature cannot hire a chauffer when she knows shes going out on a party binge. No reason why she in her nice big safe Bentley should put someone else out on the road in jeopardy by driving drunk or high.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join