It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After 3 days of Hard Time Paris Hilton Is Released

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:
apc

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   
40 days house arrest... lame. I did 90 days and even that went pretty quick.

I wouldn't be surprised if she was detoxing and a few dollars in a judge's pocket facilitated her release.

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Not just released, but released because of medical reasons.

She's out every night partying and drugging (its possible) and never stops and she "has a medical excuse"?????

Money will always rule.$$$$$

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I'm sorry to hear this only because I think 45 days in solitary would have cleared her little bimbo brain.

As it is, this is no more newsworthy than her going to jail.

She's just one more drunken slut.

Those are a dime a dozen.

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Her medical condition is: Withdrawal from all the

BTW, her lawyers are meeting at the courthouse tomorrow, there's so much flap about this, she just may have to go back to jail.

They mentioned "anxiety".....DUH, like she's the only prisoner who could have anxiety.

Jails are full of very ill people and they are there for the duration and often die in jail.

Ms. Hilton, the heir, live with it.

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Her medical condition is: Withdrawal from all the

BTW, her lawyers are meeting at the courthouse tomorrow, there's so much flap about this, she just may have to go back to jail.

Hey DG
I read this article and thought it was funny.

About that ankle bracelet for Paris Hilton: Is it designer, I hope?

My guess is that by the time you finish reading this, Hilton will have an entire line of home-confinement jewelry on the market.

LOL

"I have learned a great deal from this ordeal," Hilton's statement continued.

What, you ask?

2. I can probably push Lindsay Lohan in front of a bus and be out of jail in two weeks.

Source

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 11:22 PM
link   
hehehehe the little so and so may have to do her time in jail after all

Paris may be heading back to jail
* By staff writers
* June 08, 2007

* Ordered to appear in court for hearing
* Court to decide whether she should return to jail
* In pictures: Paris released from jail

PARIS Hilton has been ordered to appear in court for a hearing on whether she should be returned to jail.

A Los Angeles prosecutor said he had filed a motion demanding Hilton serve her 45-day sentence in jail, overturning a sheriff's order allowing her to serve it at home.

"It is the city (prosecutor's) position that the decision whether or not Ms Hilton should be released early and placed on electronic monitoring should be made by Judge (Michael) Sauer, and not the Sheriff's Department,'' Jeffrey Isaacs, Chief of the City Attorney's Criminal Branch, said in a statement.

The judge set a hearing for tomorrow morning, the statement said.

Hilton's early release from jail sparked outrage over special treatment for Hollywood's rich and famous.
www.theaustralian.news.com.au...

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sauron
hehehehe the little so and so may have to do her time in jail after all

I wonder if the judge and sherriff will have to give a refund? LOL

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 03:55 AM
link   
to be honest... I feel this whole saga is nothing more than some bs marketing ploy. I can't wait for the next clothing line or read her featured in a magazine where she is paid big $$$$ for the story.

Just appalling. If she comes out with a new fashion label cashing in on the jail time... I think I will just

I wonder how much this has cost the American people? And I wonder how much money Hilton has made from this? Generally, it is against the law (AU) to benefit from a criminal charge. The money is typically siezed and added to Victims of Crime fund.

BS

SR

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Argh i can see it now!! Modified orange versace jumpsuits with ten karat swarovski crystal handcuff bracelets as the must haves of Autumn 2007. :shk:

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 06:00 AM
link   
And now comes what's his name? The African American voice, throwing in the race card. Ah yes, Al Sharpton.

????? Doesnt lose an opportunity. :shk:

The fact is, people of ALL color are jailed and i dont give a darn how "sick" they are, they get to do their time.

What a circus.

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
And now comes what's his name? The African American voice, throwing in the race card. Ah yes, Al Sharpton.

????? Doesnt lose an opportunity. :shk:

The fact is, people of ALL color are jailed and i dont give a darn how "sick" they are, they get to do their time.

What a circus.

I didn't even hear the Al Sharpton angle yet, but it doesn't take too much imagination to figure out where he's going with it. I ususally think he's too biased, and completely one sided. In this case, this little spoiled tramp, who's only claim to fame is showing how she can eat a banana on the now infamous "accidently leaked" sex tape, gets to spend her 'jail term' in a house most of us here on ATS couldn't rent for a long weekend. I hope Sharpton does get involved. Hopefully his influence can get this tramp back behind bars.

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I originally posted a new thread on this in the "rant" section", but it was closed and refered to here.

"I need my rant".

Sorry mods..............

She is a spoilt, selfish, talentless, rich, slut-bitch with more money than sense who has an army of people at her begging to get her whatever she wants.

I really hope this backfires and she goes back to prison, the sherrif and others involved in this sham get investigated and she loses any credibility she may have had among the shallow. :bash:

AAhhhhh,
that's better.

Sorry mods, I needed that.

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by apc
I wouldn't be surprised if she was detoxing and a few dollars in a judge's pocket facilitated her release.

The judge didn't let her out, he's incensed about it. He's having a hearing about why she was released just a few minutes from now.

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 10:55 AM
link   
you know what I find utterly amusing about all this brouhaha over Ms. Hilton?

That here, on BTS/ATS, she had at least five threads started about her yesterday. Of all the threads on all the topics in this whole constellation of sites, Paris Hilton got the most attention.

We were talking about it in chat last night -- what is it about this chick that makes everyone pay so much attention? then I realized we were STILL talking about her!

It's insane that a plain girl like her (who admittedly is rich as Croesus) has us buzzing more than the war in the Sudan or the presidential elections.

It's a fascinating thing, this Hilton saga.

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by MajorMalfunction

It's insane that a plain girl like her (who admittedly is rich as Croesus) has us buzzing more than the war in the Sudan or the presidential elections.

There's a Sudan war? Is that Sudan Hussein? I thought we beat him already. How does this affect Paris Hilton? We must know!

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   
CNN is reporting that Paris Hilton has been removed screaming from a court room after a judge has ordered her returned to jail.

She has to serve her sentence behind bars.

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 02:26 PM
link   
As I said in the other thread:

The judge ordered her back to jail for the complete 45 day sentence, not the 23 day sentence.

I really must say I think Paris isn't being treated right in this case. It wasn't her fault the sheriff let her go, why increase her sentence?

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Originally posted by anxietydisorder

CNN is reporting that Paris Hilton has been removed screaming from a court room after a judge has ordered her returned to jail.

She has to serve her sentence behind bars.

Therein lies the dilemma. Paris is a heroin addict and is going through withdrawal. According to Alan Parachini, a Los Angeles Court Spokesmen the medical issue was not brought up and therefore not addressed.

My opinion is that an attempt was made to get Paris home for treament without admitting the addiction. This has failed. Next move will be filing a motion which will address the medical issue. It is unclear whether or not the real medical issue will be addressed but it would seem logical that the any release to home confinement on a medical issue by THIS judge is going to require more evidence than 'headache, nausea, dizzyness'.

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   
John, I think she's more likely an addict of Oxycontin or some lesser pain medication, not heroin. She doesn't show the outward signs of heroin addiction.

Peace

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I don't see what all the hostility about Paris is all about.

Who cares either way, she's not really a menace to society. There was no reason she should have been sent to jail in the first place...contrary to popular belief that's not the typical sentence for the normal person who's committed the same crime.

She's being treated worse than the usual person because of her fame and wealth, not better.

People here calling for her blood should be ashamed of themselves IMHO.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join