It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien 'visitor' shot at Area 51

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Interesting....

www.americanchronicle.com...

The Author starts with this paragraph:

Following on from recent 'UFO' type disclosures and sightings - I have recently discovered (through an insider contact) an intriguing release from a genuine DIA (Defence Intelligence Agency) which details an account of a 'shooting' of an "alien visitor" supposedly detained at the top secret establishment Area 51, Groom Lake, Nevada - known in ufological circles as 'Dream Land'.

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 06:15 AM
link   
The Author seems to apparently know of something coming up:

"A groundbreaking article is currently in progress by a well known mainstream newspaper reporter / author. Later this year, or early next year a major documentary is expected to be released in the cinemas and networks ( ala Fahrenheit 911) which details the type of incidents and investigations undertaken by AFOSI in the latter 20th century".

[edit on 7/6/07 by October]

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I wonder if that article is referring to this alleged incident:

During the early morning hours of January 18, 1978, UFOs were sighted flying over Fort Dix and McGuire AFB, adjacent military bases. Shortly afterward, an Air Force security patrol was ordered to the back gate of McGuire AFB to allow entry to New Jersey State Police who were searching for something. One of the airmen on duty was Sgt. Jeff Morse (pseudonym). The state trooper told Morse that a Fort Dix MP was pursuing a low-flying object that had hovered over his car; then a small being with large head and slender body appeared in front of his car. The MP had panicked and shot the alien several times with a .45 automatic. The being had fled over the fence between the two bases, before falling and dying on the deserted runway.

More of that can be found here: Alien Shot Dead by MP's

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 08:48 AM
link   
As much as I would like to believe this, I can't help feeling that someone is simply dangling an off-world carrot in front of my nose only to rip it away at the last moment

How reputable is American Chronicle? I haven't really looked into their stuff before.

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I have dipped into the American Chronicle occasionally and haven't found them make radical claims as bad as others out there but as ever it's just words isn't it? no proof whatsoever, then he reassures us by saying that there is something going to happen in the future (A proper Cinema released documentary). Will we see that, i would love to think so as it would beat these straight to dvd titles.

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Well, it certainly looks like there are going to be a couple of Hollywood blockbusters headed our way with (possible) alien storylines. The most obvious being Transformers -- although that's more mecha than anything -- and the rumors of ancient alien content in the Indiana Jones movie.

It'll be nothing if not interesting

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 09:13 AM
link   
dunno, great story but seems it was released by "Anonymous" of SERPO fame...

This is a subject matter that came up way back in December 2005 when I was in regular communication with ANONYMOUS of the "Project SERPO" disclosures. The following is only one (1) of many (hundreds) of UNpublished e-mails I still have in my possession which have yet to see the light of day.

Because someone let the "genie out of the bottle" (Paul McGovern?), I have now been given permission to release the following still CLASSIFIED information w/o fear of prosecution which would only serve to VALIDATE the following information if any [legal] action was ever taken on me.

The following is the true story of the "Gate 3 Incident" as told by ANONYMOUS

SOURCE

Keeping an open mind though.

edit, NOTE LINK ACTING GOOFY

[edit on 7-6-2007 by Stale Cracker]

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Oh man not him!!, Serpo resurface again. I joined ATS just when people here started to seriously doubt the story, it was good to see us crack this anonymous guy. I don't know that much about the actual story, there was too much crap to wade through.

I do believe there was something to the Close Encounters film made by Speilberg about the team being chosen to go on the Alien craft (Brilliant movie), claims that Speilberg had some sort of knowledge of it happening in the past. Apart from that a BIG question mark. So i wonder if this is so called new evidence or regurgitating old stuff.

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I might be wrong but I think anyone can get their articles posted at american chronicle.

bren is the dude that runs the cult of serpo site. he seems to be rehashing a bunch of bs and trying to promote the same book that the serpo story seemed to be trying to promote.

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Hmmm... October - this would be quite a revelation if it's true - thanks for sharing it! A couple of curiosities:

1. I'm curious how the "Visitor" was able to recover from two blasts to the chest from the OSI's 45? These aliens appear to be pretty frail as it is. A 45 slug should pretty much blast a hole in the front and then take most of the creature's organs and spine out through a giant hole in the back. A second blast would pretty much eviscerate "it".

2. Doesn't it seem odd/unlikely that the alien would have ready access to a 'death ray' type hand weapon that would 'leave only bits of human flesh' where a fully-dressed/equipped human OSI security troop once stood? That angle of the story sounds a bit far-fetched to me. If the alien had such a weapon, you know our own military would have been using it already in their own 'campaigns'. I haven't heard any details of such a hand weapon before (in practice at least - in theory perhaps so).

In any case - I agree it should make for a great sci-fi plot... coming to a theater near you.

Of course, if it's true, *gulp*...

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Outrageo,
yeah that occured to me too, a couple of bullets in the chest and it recovers? Yeah right!. I hope they are not rehashing old stuff Crackeur that would be pretty shoddy.

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   
october, I stopped following along with them a while back, as I'm sure many others did too. I wouldn't be at all surprised at a new attempt to lure in more suckers.

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Just a cautionary note: AFOSI stands for "Air Force Office of Special Investigations", not "Air Force Office of Special Intelligence" and their mission is pretty modest; investigate applicants for security clearances, crimes like on-base theft, that kind of thing. In principle they also look out for espionage affecting the Air Force but I suspect anything serious would be claimed by the FBI or CIA (depending on geography) pretty quickly.

I really have to doubt a story that starts out with a basic mistake about the name of the agency it's supposedly exposing.

[edit on 7-6-2007 by PersonFromPorlock]

[edit on 7-6-2007 by PersonFromPorlock]

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 04:36 PM
link   
it's the american chronicle and the author is the dude who still believes in serpo.

that's like using someone who believes in santa claus and the tooth fairy to check your facts.

new topics

top topics

join