It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rant of Love

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 03:23 AM
link   
The following was a rant done nonstop just letting my mind go where ever it wanted, I apologize some punctuation may be incorrect but once again it was a nonstop typing process.

I wish to convey to you the importance of thinking for yourself. Without that the world will continue to remain in turmoil and chaos. Through looking into the history of Religion and Government we can determine what mistakes were made, and what falsehoods were placed within us. I wish to reveal to society what those falsehoods were, and who the culprits of the grand lie are. Religion is a lie created to control mankind into believing that the only way to bliss is through another man, when the truth remains that the only way to find happiness is within you. No religion on the face of the earth will ever bring you inner peace. It may calm some chaos within your soul temporarily but like alcohol in the long run it will slowly destroy your body, your life, and your finances. Religion has caused far more intolerance, and bloodshed in the world than any other form of mind control.

The world shall continue to be dictated by ignorant buffoons, until the other buffoon know as “Society” wakes up to the truth. We do not need leaders; we do not need someone to tell us what to do. We do not need someone to tell us how to think. People may look around and say but look at society they are dumb do you believe with law that there could truly peace, and not chaos. I say absolutely the only reason there is so much chaos in the world is because there is so much suppression, and intolerant mind sets created by religion, and false teachings. I do not wish to offend anyone I believe everyone has the right to think and believe what ever they choose. The question is did you come to your beliefs on your own, through experience and researching it, or did someone tell you that this is the way the world is, and you just ate it up. Perhaps it was done with a pure heart, but a lie told without meaning to lie is still a lie never the less. Consensus doesn’t necessarily make something true.

Society once believed the world was flat, and by all means the idea of the world being a ball sounds absurd. I mean what about the people on the bottom man I bet they have quite the headache having the blood always rushing to their head. People were killed for saying anything other than the world being flat. Now because people have gone around the world, and we have seen NASA photos of earth in sphere shape it is widely accepted as the truth. What about those people who were persecuted because they said it was round prior to “society” coming to terms with this idea. Does anyone feel any guilt, does anyone remember the ones the stood up took the verbal beatings to try and show truth. No! They are forgotten. I want for myself, and my kids, and all the children of the earth to live in a society free of condemnation for the thoughts they think. If you want to believe the world is flat you have the right to believe that.

I may try to show you the world is round just for the sake of what I see as truth, but I will not rub it in your face that you are wrong nor will I attempt to punish you for your believes and that should go for all of society. FREEDOM is the song that rings within the human heart. Not freedom for one man, not freedom for the people who believe one particular thing. No Freedom for all no matter what you believe.

I do not wish to offend anyone; sometimes the mind just needs to be set, free. May my words strike the heart of at least one person, if this happens then I am happy. May peace and prosperity ring true for all those who wish to find it, and for those who don’t want peace; good luck. My best wishes to all and remember a quote from an author who has opened my eyes in the past. “Love is the only Truth, Everything else is Illusion.

Researcher,

Blake K. Stoltman

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Hey Blake, lots of interesting ideas and clear thinking.

My only criticism, if you'd call it that is that you speak from the perspective and luxury of living in a free society. I have many friends from China and it is interesting what they will and will not talk about, through fear.

It would be equally interesting to consider how you would preserve those values in a closed autocratic society where if you were even suspected of dissent you could be led off in the night and executed.

I just wonder how you could stay true to those beliefs, or protect yourself and your children if you lived in a society where for example expressing a view that the earth was not flat could get you and your family killed ?

join