It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People in the know collaborate here.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 02:30 AM
link   
I have started this thread to get a better understanding of the universe and the inhabitants lying within it.

What i am attempting to achieve in this thread is to get a collaborated understand of Alien species, sub species, technology etc. I then want to analyze the data given here about different species to see if any of it collaborates.

Some people claim intimate knowledge of alien species and the technologies, so let's see if any of this knowledge is the same between various people.

For example somebody may say OK i have knowledge of the greys, i know they have this ship, describes it, and see if anybody else comes up with a like description.

I will update this thread as we go on, and piece together the information people provide whether it is abductees, contactees or someone who just saw something in there backyard.

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I think the subject is so vast now that you are going to get so many different variations that it might be a difficult task. Mammoth in fact..

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I am still willing to try, even if we can identify any common anomalies it will be a start. It would be interesting to get information on ships, particulary the inside and see if we can get any information that correlates with eachother.

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 01:19 PM
link   
What makes you think they are alien and from somewhere else....
where would you live in times of global catastrophy? check out my profile, there's a story there...later.

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by icedteng
What i am attempting to achieve in this thread is to get a collaborated understand of Alien species, sub species, technology etc.

You can start here en.wikipedia.org...
This is the essence. If you want to know everyone's own version, than obviously there will be many differences, even contradictions. You'll understand only one thing, that the subject of aliens is still a pseudoscience and there is no concrete evidence available yet.

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 03:00 AM
link   

What i am attempting to achieve in this thread is to get a collaborated understand of Alien species, sub species, technology etc. I then want to analyze the data given here about different species to see if any of it collaborates.

Your total approach is wrong.
You are starting from the premise that 'Alen species'exist when as yet there has been no 100% evidence that they do. Now Im not saying they dont, but first you have to prove their existance before you start categorising them

If you are going to make Duck soup, first catch your duck.

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 04:58 AM
link   
YOu could start with trying to classify all the types of ship. There are spherical ones, cylindrical ones, saucer shaped ones, teardrops, triangles, worm-like, saturn shaped. Do these different types all belong to different races? Probably.

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr X
YOu could start with trying to classify all the types of ship. There are spherical ones, cylindrical ones, saucer shaped ones, teardrops, triangles, worm-like, saturn shaped. Do these different types all belong to different races? Probably.

None of which have been proven to exist.
There are at present NO verifiable photos of UFO's which can be proven to have come from other planets.

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 08:17 AM
link   
realyweely: dude, just shut up already... this is purely hypothetical and "for fun". Go spam another thread, jeeze. :eyeroll:

Having said that, I'll actually contribute:

Humans, Triangular craft, supposedly back engineered from multiple downed craft OR developed from "Tesla tech".

edit added pic

[edit on 8-6-2007 by Stale Cracker]

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Reptoids, cigar shaped craft, also a native Terran race, supposedly now a subterranean species supersceding human dominance on this planet. Suggested some also in cahoots with Greys.

edit added pic

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by realyweely

Your total approach is wrong.
You are starting from the premise that 'Alen species'exist when as yet there has been no 100% evidence that they do. Now Im not saying they dont, but first you have to prove their existance before you start categorising them

If you are going to make Duck soup, first catch your duck.

No i don't think you understand exactly what i am trying to do, i am not trying to categorize them, i am looking for proof of them through the collaboration of others. To see if things do indeed match up, or if they contradict.

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Well, we can't really offer proof, unfortunately (CE3s are VERY rare, and good evidence of the encounter is even more scarse)... only hearsay regarding actual alien species, tech, etc. Hopefully through contributing to these forums "we" can better seperate the wheat from the chaff and better refine our models as to weather the observed phenomena are craft, and to what operating principals they rely.

Running proported evidence through the ringer here at ATS I believe is the best thing to happen to UFOlogy in a long time.

.... still a fun thread idea.

edit to clarify

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Scratching my head here...
I actually have a small implant that they gave me... It is made from the same metal as the main so called cellular tower at the center of town with the triangle on top ...The old towers are like a telephone pole with a cylinder at the top that looks like a speaker, they are posted in everyone's town...
It's a little bigger than a flint for a lighter and is open on one end and is filled with crystals... think of it as shock collars for dogs...they mess with you and you don't even know it...google up ufos and tell me that's not proof...blows me away how skeptical some can be...the proof is all around you...Have you ever heard of the walk in experience?
where you can ask a question to them and look at anyone and get a reply...
it still trips me out...There having to do less and less wire ups because of the new towers... Man, how can you not notice all the new towers even while driving on the interstate...frustrated...

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Well, this Duck will waddle up.

I do know the Grey's quite well.

First I will start with the ships I have been on.

Circular different sizes.

Can be used for observance of Earth
Can be used for Protection of Earth
Can be used for recording purposes
Can be used for excursion trips so they can take a peek at we the peoples even. lol.
Can be used for Gathering of plants and humans.

This Gathering ship I was on was one of the older ships and it was used to gather plants and a human for examination if needed. I saw two very tall Grey's, a tall Grey and one shorty as I call them. This ship was a very dark greenish/grey-black color. A walkway was just inside the ship that went all the way around with sliding doors that shut off sections, the rooms were on the inside of the ship. On this ship I was being told and shown things and I did write about this experience here somewhere describing the rooms previously so I won't go there.

When the implant was put in through my right ear I was already in the room and I knew this was also an older ship but I can't get you a descripion of the outside.

The coolest was the POD. This is a one seater that can be used or sent out to pick a person up. It would look like the shape of an egg on it's side... it is made of a black shiny glass type material kind of like the windows people get in there cars you can't see in but they can see out. The way it opens is there is a slit right in the middle that is invisible that opens all the way from one side to the other. When inside your legs are straight out and you back is at a 45 degree angle upward to see out. The higher and faster it does the higher the pitch gets in sound when inside. This was the most interesting ride I ever had.

I have been in many rooms for different purposes while being shown and told things which I have written about. Some great memories there.

I was in one that went under the water and up into a large ramp where several ships were parked of course this is when they told me about how safe they were and so on that I shared here also. All round ship here.

I was on ma-ma of ma-ma's looked like a hugh globe. A Section for all DIFFERENT men species and a section for all DIFFERENT women species. Some were strange looking I will say. In the middle of this ship was a common area for all to meet/socialize and get nourishment. This is the ship I snooped around on when I slipped away, but I wrote about that too.

You might have a problem because there are different sizes and metal color. I would say there are more regular metal greyish color then anything. They go from old to new and have different purposes.

Just want to make sure you understand these are the ships I have been on with the Grey's the only one that didn't deal directly with the Grey's was the ma-ma of them all and that dealt with many different species of beings of which I will say the Cameleon woman was the most beautiful.

That's a start hope it helps, quack, quack.

[edit on 19-6-2007 by observe50]

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 09:26 PM
link   
The problem with collaboration is that contactees do not have...well contact with the same beings.

In our vast universe of billions upon billions of galaxies it is absurd to think that we are all alone.

It is a mathematical impossibility that we are the only intelligent life in the universe. #, the chances of us being alone in our galaxy are slim to none.

Sorry skeptics, but just because there isn't necessarily "tangible" proof that we aren't alone doesn't make the truth any different.

There's no tangible proof of God existing, but millions (billions?) of people seem to believe that.

I myself have been in contact with a hyperdimensional being in meditation...Whether or not it was a hallucination is not for you or anyone else to decide but myself. And I do not believe I was hallucinating.

I have also seen a craft on at least two occasions...Once it could have just been a merkabah light body...the other "could" have been a quasar but quasars don't move around below our atmosphere so that's highly unlikely

And my girlfriend has seen one with me and one on her own at least...

They are definitely visiting.

Its just difficult to figure out who or what, or if its some governmental craft...

Who knows whats what, but I know they're out there...and probably watching as we type our responses too

top topics

join