It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Savage radio host dogs Ron Paul, votes romney

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Tonight Michael Savage called Ron Paul insignificant in very slanderous ways, but subtle. Which by any measure he is a front runner and sailing beyond the rhotorical gutter speaking forces. I will say i think Paul is the clear choice, hes had a spotless record so far, and has always gone with the right thing such as following the constitution. many of his ideas hit people initially as obsurd because they follow these populist thinking schools, but if you break free from that and not care what and who thinks whatever of you, you decide for yourself...Ron Paul. To end the income or (direct) tax sytem, to stop the unconstitutional and tyrannous War on Drugs by using the constitution against the accusers, so called "law" enforcement, who use care to mask infringement of rights and clearly a sick form of long-term fascism for more fascism and secret genocide. Mis-guided hate is everywhere and in everyone from this repetious mind -f-ing world, and we are all guilty, me included. What we all need to do, is drop the irrational mindsets, and find the perfect blend of lifestyle and mind, which will nurish the soul. That is Ron Paul.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by mastermind77

I used to like Michael Savage. But since he doesn't support Ron Paul he isnt serious about reform in this country. He needs to learn we can used Letters of Marque and Reprisal rather than invading the *snip*. We all hate *snip* but we can kill them without a 200,000 person military machine costing trillions of dollars.

Ron Paul is the only hope. I see he has Fred Thompson links on his site. I believe this is a sellout position. Fred is a beltway insider who is owned and controlled by the corporate media of GE and Murdoch and the Military Industrial Complex.

And to those who think "Military Industrial Complex" is a "psycho term, " it was coined by President Dwight D Eisenhower.

(edit to remove racial slurs)
Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 15-9-2007 by Jbird]

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Savage, I use to listen and loved him. He has proven to be a shill. He is Jewish on one side of his family. He knows who butters his bread. He is all about money and power. He would love to be President.

He hates Ron Paul, the only clear choice for a free nation. Savage is a pro-Israel neocon. I am pro-Israel too, but the question is "who is the real Israel"?

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   
M. Savage is no different than any other of the "conservative" entertainers.
They realize that the "conservative" message sells and gains market shares. They are no different than middle class rappers claiming they are from the ghetto.

If "liberalism" was in fashion, the talk show people would change in a heartbeat. They have no soul and no honor! Ideology fueled by simple greed. Intellectual perverts!! And literal and mental junkies.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Savage has preached "borders language culture" for years. I used to listen to him almost daily at work. Along comes Ron Paul. OK. Borders-check. Language-check. Culture-check. Ron Paul is the most clear advocate of Savage's apparent platform. But there is one big problem. A very big problem. Savage supports Israel first and foremost. The borders language culture schpiel is just a charade in order to appeal to a certain demographic who are fed up with US domestic policy. But make no mistake, Savage is a phony. Ron Paul proved it. It was more embarrassing for Savage later in the campaign, as Ron Paul became far more of a story--always beating Giuliani for example, and Savage spoke regularly of Giuliani, yet Savage refused to mention the name Ron Paul. Refused to mention the name just like it were religious edict. There you go. The state of American talk radio.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Used to listen to savage but caught on to his bull-crap he is not for border language or culture..I listen to him and he just rambles on and on about liberals instead of telling americans the what they really need to hear, and that is stop spending like fools, save your money invest in some type of gold or silver and get prepared for what this government is trying to do to the people....Savage you are a the real infidel!!!!!

top topics

join