It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jericho season 2 confirmed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I've just read this great news.

You got our attention; your emails and collective voice have been heard.As a result, CBS has ordered seven episodes of “Jericho” for mid-season next year. In success, there is the potential for more. But, for there to be more “Jericho,” we will need more viewers.

On behalf of everyone at CBS, thank you for expressing your support of “Jericho” in such an extraordinary manner. Your protest was creative, sustained and very thoughtful and respectful in tone. You made a difference.

P.S. Please stop sending us nuts

source

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 02:50 PM
link   
sorry if this info is answered somewhere else.

one question rose to me while i read the CBS letter announcing the bringing back of 7 episodes mid-season of next year.

so the question is about that statement, "7 episodes mid-season next year"

1. next year??? so does she mean 2008?? (if its 2007 why didnt she say this year)
2. mid-season?? what season??? and if its still fall season does that mean mid-season of 2008???

if this is true wouldnt we lose alot of viewership over a course of a year and a half??

these are just questions that are swimming around in my head

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 10:19 AM
link   
For some reason known only to CBS they are re-showing the pilot episode then jumping straight to episode 11 when they re-run the series in July.
Personally I fail to see how this will encourage new viewers to watch.

new topics

join