It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Last Season of Battlestar Galactica Coming Already??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Last Season of Battlestar Galactica Coming Already??

www.fresnobee.com

The end is near. It will come in 2008.

That's when the fourth and final season of the highly rated Sci-Fi cable channel series "Battlestar Galactica" will end its intergalactic trek. The announcement was made by executive producers Ronald D. Moore and David Eick. Moore is a Chowchilla High School graduate.

The original "Battlestar Galactica" made it to Earth before the start of what would become the final season. That was because the budget for the series was cut. Moore laughingly guarantees that his finale will have no "flying motorcycles," a mocking point for that first series final season.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 12:10 AM
link   
From my hometown paper. I cant believe they are ending it so soon. But with this past season being all about the people and the relationships, it got kinda boring. I enjoyed season 1 and 2's radical space battles and the cinematography was second to none IMO.

I didnt know one of the exec producers was from right here in the good ole central valley.

Farewell Galactica, it was great while it lasted.

www.fresnobee.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I guess ill be bumping my own thread that only i replied to but screw it, lol

This last season has been just jaw dropping every episode so far. They are packin alotta info into each episode it seems so they can end it. But the twists and turns of the relationships aboard the ship are gettin craaaaazy in the storyline.

Enjoying every episode immensely. Hate to see it go. It ran a short life but a semi good one.

Farewell Battlestar Galactica ya Frakkers!!!

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Well, I like the show as well. It's too bad but it's better to go out on top than to drag it out too long. Poor Calle.

I am old enough to remember the flying motorcycles. :shk:

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheComte
Well, I like the show as well. It's too bad but it's better to go out on top than to drag it out too long. Poor Calle.

I am old enough to remember the flying motorcycles. :shk:

Uuugh you had to remind me of the flying motorcycles, lol. Those were dark days in BG history. :bash:

Edn

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Cally got a bad wrap for most of the series
So sad it ended the way it did for her.

Last season is looking really good so far, ive never seen the original BSG so I really don't know what to expect if/when they find Earth.

some of the best TV has been short in its length, its a good thing that BSG is ending on its 4th season.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Ya, but their lasers were better in the old series. It looks like they're shooting normal bullets now.

top topics

join