It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

one more time for the record

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 10:50 PM
link   
This is in response to what all the buzz is about,President Bushs'new and greatest idea "amnesty".Mr. Bush has been wrong on almost everything on this issue since his re-election. For one he has fogotten all of us who are legal citizens.What the majority wants is deportion for anyone who is here "Illegally".I have always thought that those in power should at the very least stand for what is legal, not for those who are here "Illegally".Now on to his plan.First the Z-Visa is wrong because it allows "Illegal Immigrants"to say that they're legal now. What about those who have went though the legal process?Do they get a Z-Visa too?Let's just let them be citizens too no matter if they're terrorist or not?Second if the person in question is applying for a job, they should at the very least be required by law to prove that they are here legally,so the employers won't have to worry about being arrested and or fined for hiring them.The employer should have the right to call I.N.S. if they find out that they are here "Illegally".That my fellow countrymen is only fair.All of us know the simplest and cheapest answer is to put them on the school buses while the children are out of school. That way their children can start the new year back where they need to be in their home country ,not in some far away country like America.But of course that's too simple for those who are in power to understand.That way we can bring our troops home and put them on our borders.
My plan is simple yet very effective.It would stop our president from having to side with those here "Illegally.Then he could be seen as our president rather than theirs. Remember the key word in all of this is"Illegal".Stand with the majority ,Mr.President. On this one you can't go wrong.Just a hint,[not the "Illegal minority"].This has been your friend and supporter General T.Remember The Alamo.God knows they do.

new topics

join