It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would happen if there was another terrorist atack in the US?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Muslims will be the biggest losers if there is another terror attack.

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 08:44 PM
link   
What gets me is how is the One world government going to try to rid of the christains? mabe use the muslims?

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Eliminating those two would be a good start.
Less religion ,Less war

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ashley
Eliminating those two would be a good start.
Less religion ,Less war

No, there will be just as much war. Even religious wars are over tangible gains- land, resources, wealth. Killing heathens is just a bonus.

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 09:41 PM
link   
By eliminating the religions you would eliminate a big divider among people.Religion is hatred;hatred of others,hatred of other religions,hatred of knowledge,hatred of your lack of selfworth,etc.Religion is love of the emptiness inside yourself,love of nothing.
This current war is about religion.Will ala win or will jesus win.
Who cares.They both have small wieners anyway.If both of these invisible men were never created by man this war would not exist.

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Religion is hatred;hatred of others,hatred of other religions,hatred of knowledge,hatred of your lack of selfworth,etc.Religion is love of the emptiness inside yourself,love of nothing.

Your hatred of religion only proves my point. It's a human trait, not one caused by religion.

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Why do you think i hate religion?I couldn't care less if people want to believe in things like invisible leaders in the sky.It is no threat to me,just funny.Thats all.Anyways,I still think less religion,less war.Why do you think muslims hate the infidels,christians hate the muslims,jews arent liked by anybody it seems,and im not to sure about catholics,but nobody likes sodomites.I think if all you insecure, afraid, followers of faith would just start spending sundays in the library instead of church it wouldbe a good start.

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Why do you think i hate religion?I couldn't care less if people want to believe in things like invisible leaders in the sky.It is no threat to me,just funny.Thats all.Anyways,I still think less religion,less war.Why do you think muslims hate the infidels,christians hate the muslims,jews arent liked by anybody it seems,and im not to sure about catholics,but nobody likes sodomites.I think if all you insecure, afraid, followers of faith would just start spending sundays in the library instead of church it wouldbe a good start.

Please, spaces between sentences.

And the tone from your post just gives the impression of someone who is very bitter at religion.

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 12:00 AM
link   
but...

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 08:30 AM
link   
My prediction.

The words are so shocking that i can't even write them.
It will be 10x worst then world war 2 in terms of POW Camps.

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valombre
I think that an other Attack on the US will be a really bad thing. International Freight transit will be really slow or inexistant, Frontier will be closed for some immigrants, plenty of check point for Security purposes, Some are will be restricted to Access.... It's so bad that i Can't imagine!

I agree...And, can you imagine if the attack comes from the arab people again. I can already see some americans gunning arabs in the street...Some americans would become just like nazis when they wanted to kill all the jewish...They would be afraid and would feel threatened so, wouldn't mind eliminating all of them!! We know from experience that people can go from civilized to barbaric very quickly and it could happen right here...

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 03:02 PM
link   
If there was another terrorist attack, I don't know what I would do. I probably wouldn't be as shocked as I was on 9/11 (It took me like 6 hours to do my small amount of homework, I couldn't eat anything and I was scared of what else might happen), but I definitely wouldn't like it. The biggest problem we have is that people in general are stupid, and one person overreacting could cause mass panic among a large group of people, resulting in all kinds of trouble... like a chain reaction of catastrophe. Seeing as most people take terror threats seriously, one or two more attacks could probably bring the nation to it's knees as long as there is a steady stream of threats from the terrorists themselves. The American people would start to lose faith in their leaders, and who knows, maybe they would do whatever the terrorists wanted them to do, and especially so if it meant that they would survive.

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 06:34 PM
link   
[ The American people would start to lose faith in their leaders, and who knows, maybe they would do whatever the terrorists wanted them to do, and especially so if it meant that they would survive.

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 06:35 PM
link   
[ The American people would start to lose faith in their leaders, and who knows, maybe they would do whatever the terrorists wanted them to do, and especially so if it meant that they would survive.

I think at least 75% of Americans have lost faith in our leaders, I sure did after dubya announced he wanted to invade Iraq!

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 06:35 PM
link   
nwo believes in religion to the most extreme that it needs to make true prophecy...this is how they will set up a throne for a false savior of a leader.

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 10:23 PM
link   
What does my punctuation have to do with anything?Maybe it's sunday where you are and you are in hiding.Nice having a chat with you and good luck in heaven.........ha ha
P.S. The only people getting killed right know in your leaders war are christians not heathens.Once again you are wrong...Get used to it,you guys are used to being sacrificed anyways.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join