It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret lives of Cats

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   
We all look upon the world, and events that happen, in our own unique manner. Each of us arrives at the discussion with our own life experiences, which we utilize to understand the subject and to form our opinions. Having said that, we all also come to the table with the SAME over all perspective. We are all members of the homo-sapien species and share a common set of experiences. Non of us has ever stepped outside the human box and seen life from the point of another species.

Here, perhaps is a small chance to see something that is new to us... The secret lives of Cats. Sure, we all know those furry, friendly, feline companions, but how much do you truly know about their day to day living, and what they are up to when they head out the door into an adventure of their own making?

A brilliant German man, attached a small camera to the collar of his cat, named Mr. Lee, and the results are spectacular. Now for the first time we can peer into the secret lives of Cats, watch them travel and gather, and sneak a peek into their secret society. Some of the images could have been made by a professional Art photographer. Particularly one on trip three taken under some stairs, where the balance of light and shadow is striking.

Here is a link in English to the adventures and secret live of Mr. Lee. Feline Adventure

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Just my 2 cents but this would be one reason why we need a forum just for animal topics. I don't think this falls under secret societies, but I'm new here so who am I to judge. It is an interesting post as I have 3 cats myself. Just wondering why this forum.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Yep. I wasnt sure where to post this but thought people should see it. Cats are secretive so here it is. Mods will move it I am fairly certain.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 09:01 PM
link   
That was a really amazing website. Too bad he can't have the camera take pictures a little more often. I like the perspectives of being under cars and all the other weird places the cat would go and hang out.

Good find!

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 09:10 PM
link   
hehehe i always wondered about cats! i used to have a few (r.i.p) and i always wondered what kind of adventures they got into when they took off for hours at a time. going into the fields chasing mice?haha or just hooking up with other cats or what? hahah oh my god that site.. sooo cute the cats adventures haha i really laughed at the "one of his friends" i always wonder if cats "kick it" jhahahah awwww so cute!

top topics

join