It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Vision: Anti-Vir and the final moments of Earth.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 05:27 PM
link   
A member of this community (who will not be named) has asked me to create an account and tell of visions he has been receiving from an unknown source.

The visioner does not care if you believe him or not, but he feels strongly about this and wishes to put it out into the world.

These are his words, quoted exactly as he wrote them. This has not been edited in any way:

"In my first vision, I see a male whose age I do not know. He appears to be a young adult, aged 23-26, with black hair, and tan skin. He is talking to a voice whose source is unknown. She tells him he is planet Earth itself, and reveals how earth has a mind of its own, and is being wounded by global warming, warfare, and pollution. She tells him he is now an Anti-Vir (which leads me to think there are multiple Anti-Virs), and instructs him of his role as the savior of god's image. She tells him he is now a separate entity aside of good and evil, and tells him of how he is the only truly free being in existance, not ruled by the entities of good or evil. The vision ends."

"We later see a black-haired, green-eyed, white-skinned, heavily armored male leading several thousand soldiers into battle. His name instantly comes to me: the Anti-Christ.On the other side of the spectrum, is the same male from the first vision, leading a much smaller group of men into battle with him. (What appears to be) Nuclear bombs are seen firing from behind the new man's view. Time then stops. Above in the sky, which is now completely polluted and seemingly red, what seems to be a portal opens up. The first thing to come from the portal is a brown-haired, green-eyed, black-skinned angel, followed by a group of all-male angels (all of them white, blond, and blue-eyed), by numbers going in perhaps the hundreds. The leading angel and her forces then battle the Anti-Vir and his, while the Anti-Christ and his forces retreat. The angels easily win the battle, though they do not kil a single human. The female angel then summons a red-skinned beast whose head is only shown, and the beast swallows the Anti-Vir and his forces before vanishing into thin air."

"The angels then give chase to the Anti-Christ, and they eventually find and fight him and his soldiers. The Anti-Christ seems to be winning easily, but not a single angel has been killed. However, time seems to stop again. The sky suddenly darkens, and it becomes cloudy. Another portal is opened. This one is obviously evil; it is blood-red and dark-looking. The portal is massive; it seems to be miles long and wide. Exactly above the Anti-Christ's side, appears a woman. Her name instantly becomes clear to me: the Harlot, or as many call her, The Whore of Babylon. After her comes a massive being; it's perhaps the biggest thing I have ever seen in real life or fantasy. It was shrouded in the shadow; I don't know if it was a live thing or some sort of ship, but it was thousands upon thousands of feet long, wide, and big. After seeing that, all hope seems to banish from the angels. Moments later, what seems to be millions of beings appear from the portal and descend upon Earth. Further inspection shows them as red-skinned beings, each of them noticeably bigger than 7 feet. Each of them are as diverse from each other as humans are. This leads me to assume that they are either demons or condemned humans from hell. What happens next is horrifying; the angels, outnumbered many hundred-thousand-fold by the demons, are savagely brutalized by them. They all die in ways I never thought possible. The only one who made it alive was the leader of the angels, who seemed to have vanished into thin air before the demons got her. The Harlot and the demons then head towards the east, while the Anti-Christ heads towars the middle-eastern sea. It is unknown where the massive thing went."

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   
“My next vision is that of the Anti-Vir’s battle with the Harlot and her demons (I found out there are 2 million demons). After escaping the black void, the Anti-Vir and his men open a portal into earth, now a wasteland overrun by warfare and death. It seems that one month’s time had passed throughout the Anti-Vir’s escape, and the portal bring him and his men to what seems to be a city composed entirely of gold. The entirety of the demons quickly head outside the city and face the portal, ready for combat. The sky has now completely turned red, and the sun has become completely black. The Anti-Vir’s men appear from the portal, floating in midair from their vehicles. The demons laugh at the men (which are revealed to be 1,724 Navy SEALs), mocking the idea that they can take down 2 million demons without the help of god. The SEALs make their way down towards the demons, devoid of any fear. The Anti-Vir then appears from thin air, leading the SEALs into battle. The demons are the overrun by fear, before the Harlot zips through them and clashes head on with the Anti-Vir.”

“The clash is amazing. The earth shook across the land as if this battle was of god-like proportions. The Anti-Vir, using some hefty scimitar-like blade, quickly kills the Harlot. He then proceeds to help the SEALs by killing the remaining 1.7 million demons using some sort of black/white lightning power. The forces of hell were completely destroyed in less than half an hour. Not a single SEAL died. The Anti-Vir then rides off into the distance, to where? I don’t know.”

“I then find the Anti-Vir standing in what seems to be blood. An endless sea of blood. He does nothing for several minutes, and has the look of someone waiting. He then turns. Off in the distance, what seems to be miles away, I can somehow clearly see the Anti-Christ standing. Seconds later, a tsunami (gigantic, even for a tsunami) of blood starts forming. From under the Anti-Christ, a gigantic, massive, gargantuan head appears from under the blood. The lizard/dragon-like head is perhaps the size of 1 or 2 football stadiums. 6 other heads (the same size) rise from miles ahead. The seven-headed beast has necks miles long, and it’s body is perhaps as big as a city. It’s legs cannot even be seen; they were so huge I believe they could reach the ocean floor. The Anti-Vir and the Anti-Christ then fight a battle of unrealistic and god-like proportions.”

“The Anti-Vir won the battle, but the Apocalypse was just beginning. The gigantic beast had teleported itself and the Anti-Vir to a gigantic, roman-like arena. The beast is nowhere to be found; instead, the Anti-Vir comes face to face with Satan. What happens next, the entire human race will see with their own eyes.”

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 06:37 PM
link   
you HAVE to pass THAT blunt...I'd love some of what your on.
but fareal though, that would make a kickass video game

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 07:57 PM
link   
sry i have no idea what is going on, some of what you said has been talked about in the bible during revelations and what not, it could all be symbolism and such...but i guess i want you to explain it to me.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Like I said before, I'm not the Visionaire. I'm only doing a certain ATS member a favor, and I only know what he tells me. I'm only sending his messages. Until he contacts me again, I will not be able to answer a lot of questions.

top topics

join