It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 makes skit on whitest kids you know

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Not really main stream television
youtube

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   
now THAT is informing the youth ! trevor for pres in 08 !

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 05:00 PM
link   
If some guy said that to my kids i would lay him out.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Can anyone tell me what this video is about?

I have 56k and I'm not gonna actually load a video i have no idea what is on it.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   
it is a comedy skit show on cable tv. Like Saturday night live.
The skit was about a person who goes into a school to talk about his job and in the process, realizes how the kids dont know how evil the government is.
He starts showing photos of the pod under the airplane from wtc2 and the lack of plane debree at the pentagon. Then he talks about the Yale skull and bones rituals and calls bush satan.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by selfless

I have 56k and I'm not gonna actually load a video i have no idea what is on it.

Selfless, I'm not trying to be a jerk or anything...but, we know you only have dial-up..you don't have to repeat it everytime a video is posted. I find it a bit audacious that you request a critique of all these videos.

Look, upgrade your connection speed--or deal with what you have.

I only had dial-up for 12 years ( before broadband was even availible)

I have never letched and whined-- either I invested the time to view stuff, or I moved on...that's it.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by GwionX
Selfless, I'm not trying to be a jerk or anything...but, we know you only have dial-up..you don't have to repeat it everytime a video is posted. I find it a bit audacious that you request a critique of all these videos.

Well if only people would post their thoughts on the video they post or a summery of what the video contains, I wouldn't have to request a summery would I?

I want to know what the video is about. if it's worth it or not to load over night.

If high speed reached my house, i would have it.

I have never letched and whined-- either I invested the time to view stuff, or I moved on...that's it.

I did not whine, i asked a request and i explained why i requested what i asked.

[edit on 6-6-2007 by selfless]

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Is this a parody of a conspiracy theorist?

Or is this a parody of the government?

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Well if only people would post their thoughts on the video they post or a summery of what the video contains, I wouldn't have to request a summery would I?

which is exactly what staff suggests.... dont' just post a video or link, give some info about it.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Awesome. I laughed.

He told those kids George W. Bush had to masturbate naked in a coffin in front of his Dad and other members as part of the initiation ritual to Skull & Bones.

He's not doing anything worse to those kids than Nickelodeon, MTV, VH1, E! Network, BET, Comedy Central or the internet (etc.) will show them or program their way of thinking.

It's suprising how one campany owns so many of the channels that our children grow up watching. Almost fishy if you ask me.

Viacom is brainwashing the youth.

Viacom's assets

[edit on 6/6/2007 by Spoodily]

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Look, upgrade your connection speed--or deal with what you have.

Perhaps a response to the Actual topic of discussion, as opposed to that which could have Easily been conveyed [and be more appropriate] via U2U. (?)

YES, acmeartifacts Should have opened this discussion with more than a "link and whattya think"-style post, but ... get a faster connection is not the answer to an Honest request by a fellow member.

OTHERS often find it within themselves to actually ASSIST in said circumstances, situations. (?) Imagine that? Helping others.

I apologize for the off-topic post, but I felt it need be said. (?)

... and now back to:
911 makes skit on whitest kids you know » Post Reply

[edit on 6-6-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spoodily

He's not doing anything worse to those kids than Nickelodeon, MTV, VH1, E! Network, BET, Comedy Central or the internet (etc.) will show them or program their way of thinking.

It's suprising how one campany owns so many of the channels that our children grow up watching. Almost fishy if you ask me.

Viacom is brainwashing the youth.

Viacom's assets

[edit on 6/6/2007 by Spoodily]

I suppose your right and yeah i guess it could be considered a little fishy. I would still lay him out though, any man of his age suggesting things like masturbation to my kids of that age has it coming.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I think this may have been
edited, so it looks like he's
saying such things to young kids.
(at least I hope it is)

Reminds me of that Dave Chappelle skit,
with the crackhead and the class.

Anyways, I thought it was rather funny
Spoodily summed it up nicely

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   
When I grew up in the 70's and 80's that type of talk would land you in jail.
Today.....you never know.
I have kids that are 4-6 and 15 you never know these days.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by VicRH
any man of his age suggesting things like masturbation to my kids of that age has it coming.

Even though i didn't see the video.

I will assume that this was intended for an adult audience and that what was said to the children was dubbed.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by VicRH
If some guy said that to my kids i would lay him out.

Originally posted by acmeartifacts
When I grew up in the 70's and 80's that type of talk would land you in jail.
Today.....you never know.
I have kids that are 4-6 and 15 you never know these days.

It's just clever editing. He didn't really say it to the kids.

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 12:31 AM
link   
of course - clever editing, silly me. Thanks for clearing that up I didn't think of that initially.. now it seems a little more funny but still a bit distasteful imo, no wonder he got away with doing it.

[edit on 7-6-2007 by VicRH]

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Funny stuff. Actually, simple sketches like this are a good way of getting a bit of info out in an non-confrontational way. Instead of saying "Bush is lying to you, cant your ignorant propaganda-filled mind accept that?" You could spread the same message with humor, and hopefully leave people wanting to question some things.

Oh my god - masturbation! And he said it in front of kids who probably - masturbate! What horror! Well, if their parents arn't teaching them about sexuality, then they have bad parents, 'nuff said. All I could think about was how almost every adult comedy movie with kids has kids cussing, or adults cussing near the kids. Watch any video on MTv (the few times a day theres actually music on Music Television..), theres more sex and violence in 2 minutes than I was exposed to in 2 years. Watch "Old School" the comedy movie, where Vince Vaugn says "ear muffs" to his child then lets loose with 5 or 6 cuss words.

Its not the words that are the problem, its how much you want to be affected by the words. If "masturbation" makes you sad for some reason, grow up. Its just.. 12 letters. Here is the same 12 letters. Tell me if they still affect you in the same way: "BATMAN SUITOR" Oh my God - I did not just say that! Did I? Sarcasm aside.. you give the power to the symbols, and you can take it away. And if you child hears a word like "masturbation" why dont you educate them instead of freaking out?

more evil letter combinations for you:
RUMBA STATION
A MOIST TURBAN
AUTISM ANT ROB
AROMA BUTT SIN
SATAN BUM RIOT

..tee hee hee..

new topics

top topics

join