It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So-called prophets aren't seeing the future

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Things seen telling that which will happen dont mean they are the future seen. The future isn't going on now. Nope. What all goes on now and only is called the present. For all you know, a higher power can make things you seen happen whenever it wants through forcing ppl to correspond. And can tell you just that it will happen. Just that to where you then mix it up and think you've seen the future like ppl mistakenly think Nastradomus did.

Take me for example... I look up sometimes and the sky shows me things that will come to pass in metaphoric style. And those things do come to pass as true. But I know what is going on because I know the future aint happen yet. It's just the higher power telling me what it will make happen some time later.

I'm not a prophet by definition. Only the higher power is the true prophet. I know all other so-called prophets are false. And I know astral projectors can manipulate some ppl into thinking they are prophets.

Folks got to have drive. So it takes force to make things happen that must as apart of some greater purpose. We live in a world of forces, alright, coming from the higher power (which is not God by the way) or the bitch ass astral projectors. There is a free time and a force time. You know when you can feel it. Ever felt extremely compelled to do something before?

And yep, the supernatural force (the higher power) does play "tell on the other" for what they are about to do to you sometimes if you can notice. I know firsthand like when the atf were about to come throughthe house I was in a while ago. I got to know they were out there about to come in. And I got to know what they were up to beforehand all from what the sky told. So pay attention to the signs and then you are witness to the one and only prophet too (the higher power). Then all you have to do is "speak the truth or make your peace some other way" like the Godsmack song goes.

I've come face to face with the enemy of the U.S. in a prophecy displayed in the sky. It's Russia. "What does Russia have to do with anything?" you say I bet. Well you'll see the hard way.

Some so-called prophets claim to get the word of God as if they are messengers of God (the false higher power). If the word of God is what makes them a prophet in your book, then they are false prophets and you are sadly mistaken. Astral projectors deliver words alright. Remember that!

O yeah... Let me tell you how dark astral projectors be. Here they are with the power to know where Osama is, but he is nowhere to be found. Makes me think that those plane jackers on 9-11 where hearing the word of God (actually words from astral projections from astral projectors) to why they went ahead to crash the planes. Yep, believing the word they get is from God (the false higher power) may have been a factor. Osama must be an astral projector himself because he aint been delivered up yet. Astral projectors stick together like husband and wife.

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I read the first couple of sentences and couldn't understand what you were on about. Try amending your sentence structures. There are bound to be other people who read the first few lines and gave-up too.
Apologies if English isn't your first language.

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I found it easier to read if I used a southern drawl and kinda "Gomerized" it. Interesting read/opinion. I don't agree 100%, But "Dat don't mean nutting, now don't it?"

Cuhail

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Well, not that I totally follow the thought process here.
I do and have always said that one doesn't have to be a "psychic" to accurately predict things like war and natural disasters. A short study of basic human nature and nature history will tell you that mankind has always made war with himself and that natural disasters have always happened, actually with more frequency in the past than they do today.
You don't have to be a prophet to say accurately that at any given time, wars will become worse and more devastating and that weapons used will become more deadly. this has been the nature and goal of mankind for eons.
You don't become a prophet by stating that something catastrophic will happen to a large metropolitan area when that area is built and maintained within historically hurricane paths or on geological fault lines. That's not prophetic. That's common sense.
There is nothing prophetic about Revelations or any other Biblical passage. It is a simple reading of history and the inability of man to stop repeating the same mistakes that enables these so called prophets to make their claims without fear of being wrong. There is nothing new under the sun and the same wheel keeps on turning.
I have always found it hard to believe that so many are taken in by "Prophecy". It is prophetic only in the statement that it happened before and it will happen again.
As weapons advance so will the deaths caused by them. As mass communication advances so will the ideas and ignorance associated with some of those ideas proliferate.
It may be exponential but it isn't prophetic.

new topics

top topics

join