It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Holocaust facts - Interesting reading for everyone, Mk2

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Charles Lingberg, Henry Ford, Benjamin Frakling and many other more famous and educated people than me are in my corner therefore if I am wrong then I am in very good company.

"When the truth comes into the light, the lies will hide in the dark"... Ponce

And that's why there are people in jail in Canada, England, Germany, Sweden and other countries for saying NO to the so call 6 millions...... only the power of the Jews (Zionists) wont let the truth come out.

After the last "holocaust" survivor dies I can only wonder what will they come up with in order to keep on blackmailing the world into continuing in giving them money.

In the US children go to bed hungry, 1/2 millions vets live on the streets, many Americans have no medical aid with some living in their cars.......and yet, we give the state of Israel 3-7 billions dollars a year, why?

RON PAUL IN 2008

To the moderators: thank you for stopping deleting my postings at this site, I have noticed that those defending the Zionists have no real answer to what I am posting.

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by PONCE
In the US children go to bed hungry, 1/2 millions vets live on the streets, many Americans have no medical aid with some living in their cars.......and yet, we give the state of Israel 3-7 billions dollars a year, why?

Though a complicated question, you seem to allude to a simple answer, "the jews/zionists" While this answer may fit your political belief system, you fail to critically analyze the issue at hand. Isreal is a Capitalist State that uses Imperialist tactics to expand its own material promonance. Isreal is also considered a bolwark against most middle eastern countries that are taking revolutionary paths against US led imperialism in the ME and abroad. In this way, isreal acts as a footing or staging ground of US dominated Imperialism. Though harboring no serious surpluses of natural resources, the country itself borders many countries taht do. The US does not hand money to isreal because its inhabitted and run by Jews, but because it serves Global Capitalism in securing the worlds resources and lands for exploitation and expropriation. Besides that, if US leaders want something in the ME that Isreal can easily aquire, its better to use Isreali lives and military equipment (though its supplied by the US) to get whatever they want, rather than to use direct US military involvement. Isreal acts as a proxy army at the command of Global Capitalism.

You believe its just the Jews fault but you completely ignore any concept of class politics.

Edit to add: I dont defend Zionism or its policies, my best friend is Palestinian. But i refuse to blame an entire group of people for a policy that is simply out of their control. Jews dont control the world, International Corporate Finance and the Capital Accumulation Process do. And before you say it, it doesnt matter who's at the head of those processes and organizations, ICF and CAP hold no allegence to any country, race, religion, or creed. Accept of course to money and the persuit of luxury.

[edit on 7-6-2007 by InSpiteOf]

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Crystalline
I written a story with a Jewish partner, where I was the main writer. Of course he always tried to avoid work as they always do, but wanted his name on it

yeah cause that's what jews are known for, being lazy. dude, wrong stereotype.

something about your stories of jews crossing you doesn't add up. what could it be? hmm, oh, wait, I know. why on earth would such a staunch anti-semite work with a jew or be friends with a jew when all jews are thieves, liars, are destroying your homeland and have been since hungary was settled etc?

You never responded to my question regarding how the International Red Cross could be the definitive proof that the jooooooos are over estimating the holocaust figures because they wouldn't lie but then they must be lying when their website states that not a single document has been unsealed as of this date.

you can pop around and detract from the actual thread you started here all you like but the reality of it is, your "source" is tainted and now you are basically spouting things that for all we know, might not even be true. Based on your apparent inborn hatred of jews, the concept of you working with them or being their friend seems somewhat ludicrous.

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Anti-semitism is a crude and ignorant bigotry, no matter the justification used for it... just like all other forms of racism, sexism, xenophobia, homophobia...whatever the prejudice. It speaks of the smallness of a persons character and the constricted nature of their soul. It is the anti-thesis of an open and generous character.

No matter the lies you tell to justify your hatred, and that is what prejudice is and nothing more, it does not speak well of you... indeed I pity you.

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Grover? Are you talking to me?......... You use the word anti-Semitic, why?

I for one don't hate the Arabs OR the Jews of the Bible who are Semites.

That's a tactic that the Zionists like to use in order to make others feel guilty......the Semites, either Arabs or Jews of the Bible, have nothing to do with the Zionists from the state of Israel.

Like I said before "The Zionist is nothing more than a political party formed back in 1872 when Herzl came up with the idea of finding land for the Zionist movement.

Even the real Jews are anti Zionists.......why aren't you?

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 08:45 PM
link   
djarums, crakeur, inspite of.

Do you people think that you won anything?

anybody that reads this and has half a mind will know that it was all your intention to trash this thread from the beginning.

you say that

"there is no way he could have the evidence, so there is no evidence"

real broad thinking there,

i hope none of you actually consider yourself critical thinkers.

if you do then you should admit that DC may have an agenda, but it is obviouse that you do as well.

djarums,

do you really believe that the only way this guy you seem to not like could get a hold of this document was if he was to personally retreave it?

you kept preaching how it has not been released publicly so no one could have a copy, then when someone GIVES you the idea that the staff or an insider of somekind could have retreaved it, your only comeback was
"sure, but it couldn't have been him"

Your not moderating anything except your own agenda, so why dont you just stay out of this and stop tarnishing ATS's good name. Homewrecker!!

The document sticks, nobody here has proved it is false.

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Ok...

We've gone from debating supposed documents to complaining about a lazy writer in Hungary.

Now as evidenced from the post above mine we're about to be dragged into the old "today's jews aren't REAL jews" story. Unfortunately there is a script that most of this crap comes from. Fortunately most of us are familiar with that script.

Now, to the official statement:

The topic of this thread was New Holocaust facts - Interesting reading for everyone, Mk2. It has been proven through the critical analysis of the members in this thread that these "facts" were not facts at all, but rather were fabricated lies by a person with an agenda. ATS does not entertain such hoaxes and will not assist them in gaining attention. Even the "SkunkWorks" forum which was created for "out there" ideas is absolutely not intended for things that are proven to be false and being used to further people's personal agendas.

What he have here is a person who clearly and self admittedly does not like a group of people. As the premise of the thread has been exposed as a fraud, one can only conclude that the further participation in this thread is exclusively to further one's personal agenda.

As ATS is not a private rant instrument for people to unload their hatred of others (again, self admitted) this thread is closed.

That's all.

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Your not moderating anything except your own agenda, so why dont you just stay out of this and stop tarnishing ATS's good name. Homewrecker!!

File a complaint.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join