It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Utah Underground Tunnels

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Anyone know where any entrances are at to the Utah underground tunnels? Ive been trying to get into urban exploring..and finding info one the entrances to the tunnels is rare

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Look before you leap, this was addresses yesterday.

From Anon posts...Utah underground

Hope it helps,
Cuhail

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I thought my ears were hallucinating. In my bedroom I could faintly hear a loader, loading, backing up, turning and going another direction. I know what they sound like, I've run one for months on end, grinding "peat moss". Wondering what was going on, I went to my front door, opened it to listen and heard nothing. Back in bed again, I picked up what I'd been reading and there was that same sound. So I got up, got dressed, got in my car to drive around to see what kind of construction was going on in my part of town that time of night. Silence. I heard it sporadically for weeks, now nothing.
It occurrs to me that with spy satellites looking around, our military has been tunneling for some time and what I heard were merely repairs. I have hot water heat in this old house and it enabled me to hear something most people wouldn't notice. I say I would be disappointed if our military wasn't on the ball. Not worried, not scared. I live very near NORAD. We have the technology so it's being done. Good for us.

join