It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The President’s Plan for “Life After” 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Ok I have heard a lot of talk about 2012. Some say it has to do with the Mayan Calendar some say it has to do with Bible Codes. I wonder what the President of the United States thinks about 2012?

Well ironically enough the 2012 is the expiration date for the Kyoto Protocol, which the United States has not endorsed. I came across this in a Yahoo Article and thought it was pretty coincidental the president plans to address India and China about “life after” 2012.

I know the article is about Russia and the U.S but the reference to 2012 caught my eye. It could be speculation it could be nothing at all. What do you think?

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 03:20 PM
link   
DaTruth it is realy remarkable indeed. But it is just purley coincidental in my opinion.

Good that you mentioned the Maya. The Maya calendar expires in 2012. Then a new calendar cycle begins for the Mayans because there are still Mayans left in existence and speaking its language!!!

But for the rest: pure coincidence in my matter.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Not sure if I'm hypersensitive to the date, but I see 2012 all the time in news articles at the moment, with reference to plans, ideas, agendas, etc.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 11:59 PM
link   
It could be a contradiction because many people are familiar with 2012 so why wouldn't the president be? I don't know it's just weird

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaTruth
It could be a contradiction because many people are familiar with 2012 so why wouldn't the president be? I don't know it's just weird

Unless they have more information then the public does concerning any big events for 2012 then I see no reason to think PGWB or his administration have put any focus on 2012. As far as the Kyoto Protocol expiring in 2012: another coincidence (perhaps a syncronistic one though) to add to the 2012 stockpile.

BTW do you have a link about GWB speaking with Russia about life-after 2012? Does it directly correlate to the expiration of the Kyoto Protocol? Is this life-after talk about environmental issues?

**Edit: I read the article you linked in your first post. I didn't see any mention of the date 2012. So are you suggesting there is some kind of link between the ending of the Kyoto Protcol (2012) and some kind of US Goverment conspiracy against China and India for post-2012? As you can probably tell I am a little confused =]

[edit on 16-6-2007 by Cloak and Dagger]

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Cloak and Dagger I think that Bush was referring to the expiration of the Kyoto Protocol. Think i was just being a little paronid and wanted to see what others thought

another story

new topics

top topics

join