It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible cavern entrance discovered on Mars

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 09:27 AM
link   
This is very interesting. Definitely does not appear to be related to an impact event or volcanism. Possible sink hole which would indicate significant liquid presence, or......artifically created?

www.space.com...

[edit on 6/6/2007 by darkbluesky]

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 09:37 AM
link   
*cough*

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cydonian Priest
*cough*

Yeah, yeah... They will most likely save up each of those for the next year or two to give us more amazing discoveries from mars.

I mean if you let everyone know everything right away you will run out of photos and interesting stuff to inform the people with.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gonjo

Originally posted by Cydonian Priest
*cough*

Yeah, yeah... They will most likely save up each of those for the next year or two to give us more amazing discoveries from mars.

I mean if you let everyone know everything right away you will run out of photos and interesting stuff to inform the people with.

True true......Just like the water discoveries that we are about to be making on Mars.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Sounds really interesting. I wonder what new discoveries the Phoenix Mars Lander will bring us once it gets to Mars.

I don't know about you, but I don't want to live in underground caves on Mars in the near future;P (Note: Joke)

If those caves prove to be human friendly, then that's a great step forward for space discovery. Once we get people on Mars, we're going to need these caves.

[edit on 6-6-2007 by ZikhaN]

top topics

join