It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Damn number is haunting me!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 04:47 AM
link   
I know the whole 'it is just in your head' deal about a number coming up everywhere, but damn, this is a vicious thing for just being in my head.

I posted once in dreams and predictions that 747 had been coming up everywhere for me, and this was just before the Garuda plane crash so it had a bit of a 'wtf' feel to it.

These days, it comes up in poker flops, clock times, html coding, barcodes, you name it.

I could think all that was in my head, but today i was having a good whine to someone about it on the way home from the doctors, and i happened to look up at the numberplate of the car in front of me. It was Dr 747. No joke. I nearly screamed.

Seriously, this number is annoying me so i'm ranting about it!

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 05:51 AM
link   
I know how you feel.649 has been haunting me for years.That is the name of a lottery in Canada. Hasn't helped me win it though. As I type this my clock says 6:49. FOR FRIG SAKES!

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 06:15 AM
link   
11:11 is my nemesis, but how does one go about beating time after all. I think people just become familiar with a number or collection of numbers and while it doesn't appear more often than other collections of numbers we have simply become familiar with it and believe it appears more often.

[edit on 6-6-2007 by UK Wizard]

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 12:27 PM
link   
19 is "my" number. I see it most places, but not as often as I used to.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 12:42 PM
link   
3 is the number that haunts me. I thought that it was my lucky number. HA! Not anymore!

join