It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Re: New Nessie footage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 02:18 AM
link   
"Here is more material taken from a nearby friend who was informed via mobile phone."

This may have been debunked but I thpought it was kinda cool. Looks like a big fish.

youtube

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 03:33 AM
link   
I'm not so much convinced... This is why:
1. As far as I know the Loch Ness' water isn't clear enough to see anything move (like that) underneath the surface of the water.
2. Where's the beginning and end of the video clip? Why does it start there and end so abruptly?
3. Why does it (the video) blur like that? As far as I know there aren't any mobile phones with "auto focus" functionality that would cause the out of focus blurs...?
4. It doesn't cause any disturbances to the water surface. Something that big, moving that fast, just below the water surface, is bound to cause some disturbance on the surface.

Afterthought:
The description says: "Here is more material taken from a nearby friend who was informed via mobile phone."
What does that mean? Did a "nearby friend" (what is a "nearby friend"??) have this on video tape, and the poster took the tape from the friend? Was the video taken with a mobile phone and sent to his friend? Actually this sort of description gives the video little to no credibility...

Sorry. I'm not biting. Something smells fishy. (Pun intended.
)

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 06:08 AM
link   
I am not waiting for a verdict.... claiming shenanigans right off the top.

Image looks like it was super-imposed on the video which if true, would mean it was meant to be fabricated right from the start.

Who takes vids of open water for any other purpose?

Also as Gemwolf mentions, a creature with that apparent size would have to make some type of disruption in the water.

Was the vid taken by camera phone or transferred via a camera phone

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Really very, very poor stuff right from the off.

For those who are not familiar with the area I would agree with gemwolf that the waters of Loch Ness are not remotely clear enough to allow this kind of view of something below the surface and the surrounding scenery looks nothing like Loch Ness to me.

(Oh, and the video looks about as convincing as an episode of The Flintstones to me.)

[edit on 6-6-2007 by timeless test]

top topics

join