It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hey newbies and seasoned conspiratists alike!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Hi everyone! I registered a few days ago, but i guess i should take a minute to say HI to everyone!
Im NisuraStar and it is very nice to meet you! Im very excited to be a member of this site! Im definetly looking forward to debating consipracies, ufos, et's, all kinds of topics, and getting to know you all...

a little blip about me: I am a practicing witch, and Ive read tarot cards and rune stones for over seven years. I guess you could say Im psychic...Im a very nice person, compassionate, and a little mysterious...I can crack a good joke once in a while too.
for you super smart people, im a INFJ .

xoxoxo
NisuraStar

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Hi nisurastar, from one noob to another! It is exciting to be here, isn't it, amongst fellow seekers of truth? (That sounds a little heavy
What I meant was, amongst other folks who don't mind discussing the peripheral subjects of all things accepted! Ok, that sounded heavy too...)

What attracted you into witchcraft? I see you follow wicca. Would it be rude to ask why, and what's more(please forgive my ignorance, but I find the subject of belief fascinating) does it work?

INFJ, hmmm...

Part of that rare, 2% of the population who are focused, creative, questioning, and with a positive and constant need to know...sounds like you're the perfect candidate for an ATS member!
(Me? I run around like an unfocused, headless chicken, confused by most things I happen upon. I'm a happy little soul, though!)

[edit on 6-6-2007 by Beamish]

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Welcome, nisurastar!

The ATS Freshman's Forum is a great place to discuss the complexities of the ATS universe and to get advice from rookies and veterans alike.

Asala has a new member thread here: Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice.

There are lots of handy tips available in the Handbook of ATS Links.

Here are some Important Website-Related Threads.

Configuring your MyATS page is the easiest way to put the ATS universe at your fingertips.

Be sure to check out Social Issues on AbovePolitics. I'm sure you will find the atmosphere to be friendly, enlightening, and rewarding.

Here's an excellent little, unobtrusive spell checker, in case you need one: ieSpell 2.5.1 build 106

A convenient text editor also comes in handy when composing those epic posts: EditPad Lite.

Sooner or later you will find a use for TinyURL!™

Don’t forget to set up the “Comments” section in your profile, so folks can drop by to say, “Hi!” All it takes is a “Howdy” from you to get the ball rolling.

Oh, and visit the Automotive Discussion forum.

Grady

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Hey nisurastar & welcome

I hope you have a long & joyous stay here

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Hello, and welcome to ATS, nisurastar!

Be sure to get yourself familar with the T&C - Don't want to break any rules

Also check out BTS - A laid back place to joke around and talk about any subject you could imagine.

As well as Above Politics all your Politic interests.

HERE is your very own customizable ATS profile. Tell a little about yourself and leave comments on other member's profiles.

If you have any questions just ask; I am always willing to help

And have fun

Enjoies

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Hi nisurastar, welcome to Above Top Secret !! Seems to me, you'll fit right-in here. Nice to see yah

Dallas

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish

What attracted you into witchcraft? I see you follow wicca. Would it be rude to ask why, and what's more(please forgive my ignorance, but I find the subject of belief fascinating) does it work?

INFJ, hmmm...

Part of that rare, 2% of the population who are focused, creative, questioning, and with a positive and constant need to know...sounds like you're the perfect candidate for an ATS member!
(Me? I run around like an unfocused, headless chicken, confused by most things I happen upon. I'm a happy little soul, though!)

[edit on 6-6-2007 by Beamish]

Hello Beamish! So you asked if the witchcraft works? well it would be silly to say "no it doesnt, but I do it anyway." so the short answer is Yes. But results are often in the eye of the beholder. However I have had a few incredible experiences throughout my life through witchcraft and reading tarot crads. Im a solitary practicioner and i was introduced to the craft through my family. my mom is a former witch.

yes, im an infj...which type are you?

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 06:20 AM
link   
I guess, in hindsight, asking wether your belief works was a kinda dumb question
but as you'll undoubtedly see in future posts, I'll happily insert my foot in my mouth at any given opportunity!

I've only allowed myself to experience the tarot/psychic world once, and the guy was spookily accurate, even though at the time I thought he was full of BS and the ten minutes I spent with him was a total waste of £25.

But...he did ask wether I had a connection with Ireland, and at the time the closest I had gotten to it was drinking a pint of Guinness.
Now, however, ten years down the line I live in County Dublin. Yes it could be coincidence, but the certainty with which the guy said I would have a strong connection still sticks in my memory.

And, btw, I'm an ISTP.

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 10:34 AM
link   
welcome to ats

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Hello there

Welcome to ATS and enjoy the ride

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Hello my fellow INFJ

Wiccan is a very cool thing.

I had a Nile Monitor Lizard who's name was Carnage Psychocus Wiccan
He was so cool.

Its cool to meet someone who is interested in Wicca and is Psychic.
I am very intune with a lot of rhythms.
Being a drummer thats natural in some ways

but I invite you to read my profile.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I am gonna bookmark you as my first friend.

Cheers

[edit on 8-6-2007 by junglelord]

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglelord
Hello my fellow INFJ

Wiccan is a very cool thing.

I had a Nile Monitor Lizard who's name was Carnage Psychocus Wiccan
He was so cool.

Its cool to meet someone who is interested in Wicca and is Psychic.
I am very intune with a lot of rhythms.
Being a drummer thats natural in some ways

but I invite you to read my profile.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I am gonna bookmark you as my first friend.

Cheers

[edit on 8-6-2007 by junglelord]

Hello first friend! Thank you for your kindness! I look forward to getting to know eachother! You definetly sound like a genuis
. quite frankly I didnt fully understand maybe half of what you said you studied so you must be! XD haha!
xoxo
nisurastar

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish
but as you'll undoubtedly see in future posts, I'll happily insert my foot in my mouth at any given opportunity!

I've only allowed myself to experience the tarot/psychic world once, and the guy was spookily accurate, even though at the time I thought he was full of BS and the ten minutes I spent with him was a total waste of £25.

And, btw, I'm an ISTP.

You should let me do a reading for you sometime
visit the psychic world again sometime...

ISTP "the mechanic" interesting.

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Im interested in getting to know what the terms ISTP and ISTJ signify. Nisura, I been looking and scouting around my area for a good Tarot read. When I worked as a Paramedic in my ignorant days (spiritually) I had a partner who practiced Wicca and loved the tarot cards. She would always make me park the ambulance by the witch shop we have here. She would always buy incense and also a book she purchased called "moon child" I went to barnes and noble to find this book and have been reading it. I will probably buy it soon. I'd like to know what the aim of whichcraft is mainly.

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Sweet! You read tarot cards! I sure wish it was possible if you could read mu future over the internet!!

Well anyway, I'm new myself, but it's been fun so far. But I guess that's the point, so let's go have some fun!!!

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by StreetCorner Philosopher
Im interested in getting to know what the terms ISTP and ISTJ signify. Nisura, I been looking and scouting around my area for a good Tarot read. When I worked as a Paramedic in my ignorant days (spiritually) I had a partner who practiced Wicca and loved the tarot cards. She would always make me park the ambulance by the witch shop we have here. She would always buy incense and also a book she purchased called "moon child" I went to barnes and noble to find this book and have been reading it. I will probably buy it soon. I'd like to know what the aim of whichcraft is mainly.

I suppose the goal of witchcraft varies from person to person. But to me it is living in harmony and balance with the world. Being attuned to the rhythms of the world opens up new possibilites and wisdom.

spellcraft is a lot like praying, but instead of thinking "god needs to fix this for me", spellcraft is like "I have the power to change anything with the help of God." Witchcraft is the realization that we are capable of doing anything.

and the terms refer to the jung personality test, the most accurate and comprehensive psychological test out there! its amazing. Heres a link: www.humanmetrics.com...

[edit on 17-6-2007 by nisurastar]

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   
www.infj.org...

I see now. Are these terms derived from Paganism? New stuff to my ears, and that makes me happy! thanks for the info.

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   

www.infj.org...

I see now. Are these terms derived from Paganism? New stuff to my ears, and that makes me happy! thanks for the info.

you should look into taking the test, it is amazingly accurate. it tells a lot about yourself

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Just took it, INFJ was result. The questions were perfect for me though.

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Just took it, INFJ was result. The questions were perfect for me though.

we have the same type! INFJ are less than 2% of the population, Im sure you'll find information on your type very helpful and intresting. heres a link: www.personalitypage.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join