It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My first Real Experience.. Tonight

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Alright guys tonight i had my first true what i believe to be paranormal experience.

it started me anda friend were playing some counter strike and he decided to go smoke. So he calls me up and i go outside and smoke. As i was standing by my truck this hUGE brown shaggy dog is across the street looking directly at me. When I mean big i mean big I have a pure bread lab that weighs about 85lbs and this thing owuld make it look small. It starts growling at me. So i calmly walk to my backyard and close the gate and look over the fence. The dog came walking across the road past the fence I had just came into and to the side of the house. Fearing that this dog was going to hang around I went out of the gate and followed. I was probably about 10seconds behind it if even when I rounded the corner it just had. I searched high and low ove my yard looked down every street no sign of this dog. I was thinking o myself wow thats oretty crazy. Then all of a sudden I start hearing a banging in my back yard. I thought to myself the dog actually went past me went into my fence and is now in my back yard. So I walk back there. Nothing. out of know where comes another very loud bang. This bang occured about 2feet from me it was like metal on rock if you have ever hurd that. I jumped and looked thinking this dog was going to be on me in a second. Nope nothing. Then I searched for anythingthat may have fallen to cause it could not find anything. This is when I got freaked out and thought well maybe this is something other then a dog around thats happening to me. So I uturn and go right into my house before I get to the front door I hear one more loud bang behind me and in I got.

This may just have been that dog or something other then paranormal, but I have never experienced anything like this and i have been waiting to for many years. Just thought I owuld share my first experience.

I have read/watched/hurd many stories but nothing in person and this was it to me. Especially the dog it confused me more then anything.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 12:40 AM
link   
If you were waiting for an experience like this, than most likely you created it with your mind. It really sounds like nothing to me.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vipassana
If you were waiting for an experience like this, than most likely you created it with your mind. It really sounds like nothing to me.

not waiting in a sense. I have always wondered about paranormal. This has been since i was about 11. I am now 20 and this is the first sign of anything out of the normal I have ever encountered besides my "fear of the nothing" I sometimes get.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 01:43 AM
link   
you said you were smoking...was it weed?, because when i do i sometimes hear things

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by boyester
you said you were smoking...was it weed?, because when i do i sometimes hear things

No a cig here in ND smooking means a cig toking means a J haha

new topics

top topics

join