It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I try and spread the truth but every site I post on ends up banning me, my family thinks im crazy. m

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 10:34 PM
link   
on web postings...

Im never rude. I never use foul language. I never attack other posters. I provide links an properly quote and site my sources. Yet eventually each website I post to ends up banning my account. Here's just a small list...

www.msn.com/finance - i posted there a few times in response to some tax question posts. I was polite but pointed out that there is no law requiring one to pay tax on personal income. I offered the we the people website along with their $50,000 bounty if someone could show the law. I was attacked and called a hippie by many respondents. The next day when I attempted to log in and post, I had a message saying my user account was banned. I created another account a few months later and simply posted a link to freedom to facism video, again banned.

www.mmorpg.com - this is a video game (pc) website for online games. I posted in their off-topic section once about the NWO subject in general. I received a ban for it. A year or so later, I created another account and was posting just video game related topics. Anyway, the subject of Sony Online Entertainment came up (theyre the classic horrid corporation that loves to screw folks). I posted in response to many who didnt really care about SOE's actions... (im admriker4, you can see my post here). I tried logging in just now and got the account banned response.

www.mmorpg.com...

www.myspace.com - i posted a few times over the years on various subjects, mostly what the general population might consider conspiracy theories. Anyway, I posted a criticism about Rupert Murdoch buying myspace. I of course tied it into the NWO and Mr Murdoch's membership in the Bilbebergers. The post lasted about 3 hours, was full of mostly ignorant people and eventually removed. Again, my account was removed.

There are several more websites that I dont recall anymore that have banned me. Some large sites and some small. They all end up banning me because I touch on subjects like taxes, ufo's, back-engineered technology being supressed by oil companies, etc.

I feel it doesnt really help the truth movement by posting in places such as this so I make it a point to post in sites that see a lot of traffic. However they end up banning me. If I make another account, bam another banning. A few have even gone so far as to ban all traffic from my IP so I cant even visit the site.

My family....

I used to send them various links on subjects such as the Federal Reserve, illegal collection of taxes (my mother is an accountant and thinks Im completely insane). I dont bother with UFO stuff as they dont believe anything anyway.

At our last family gathering I overheard my sister talking with some family and friends that she was hoping I wouldnt come because she was worried Id embarrass her in front of her fiance. He works for a giant seed company and was worried Id attack him about the terminator seed stuff (a subject i had recently sent her links about). I would never attack anyone's beliefs but I would present mine.

I found out later on that most of my family doesnt even bother to read any of the links or mails I send as its just blabbering conspiracy garbage.

My friends....

I get the look from them whenever a subject comes up and I voice my opinion. The other day one of my friends was asking about which local bansk they use. I chimed in that I would never use Bank of America because of their past history. When my friend's friend asked what did i mean, I went into an explanation of opium drug running, supporting and financing the overthrow of the russian csar, and financing Hitler. Again I get the look like umm okay this guy is a nut.

Frankly Im getting tired of the look and the wave of the hand like Im crazy. Im colleged education with a MA in Advertising. I have an IQ of 168 which is considered genius lvl. Im married with 2 kids. I live an otherwise normal life but I cant shut my mouth at any function we go to. My wife is always embarrassed when Im around her friendss. I once told her friend that voting for Bush was silly not because he is a republican but because his trust fund money came from financing Hitler...again the look sigh.

Should I just shut my mouth ? Am I obsessing over this ? My wife says I am considering I have stored food and water supplies in case the crapola hits the fan. I cant stand sitting around with folks listening to them talk about garbage when they have no idea how wrong or brainwashed they are.

signed,

frustrated and alone with my beliefs

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Try using a onion router like TOR. It makes your IP anomymous, so you will still be able to post, even after being banned.

[edit on 5-6-2007 by NeuronDivide]

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 10:48 PM
link   
How long have you been on this Forum?
Take some much needed time and chill.
There is so much great information on this site and I am sure that you will find your niche.
You do not sound crazy to me, because of the information that you try to impart.
Are you a bit hyper? Do you get nervous in crowds?Maybe that is why you feel the need to prostilitize and therefor end up banned both on sites and in your personal life.
I would love to hear your thoughts and opinions.

Take some time and chill. Spend an afternoon a day or a week and just read this site. Post where you feel to, but for the most part just read.

There are so many extremely brilliant people on this site and they have discussed for YEARS all of the issues you have mentioned above. Some have been proven and others have been shredded. Read.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 11:06 PM
link   
My wife says Im overly passionate when I speak in person sometimes.

Here is the post that got me most recent banning...

They simply accept lying as a part of the world now. They accept the Enrons of the world as just typical corporate behavior. And they are the same morons who blindly accept the Patriot Act and will soon allow the goverment to implant microchips in their hands.

They pay their income tax because they actuallly believe it goes to paying for civic services like roads, military, and schools (see Grace Com report for where your money really goes...private bank called Federal Reserve). Theyre totally unaware that there are 2 lobbyists for every 1 congressman in America and they spend hundreds of millions of dollars getting their way. They have no idea what a false flag is which is why every new war happens to a dumb ignorant generation who knows nothing of history. And even when evidence comes out showing a war to be a lie like Vietnam, nobody protests and nobody goes to jail.

There are tapes of Lyndon Johnson discussing how they needed some excuse to start a war in vietnam. there are the classified NSA documents talking about how the gulf of tonkin incident was a complete lie. 58k americans and millions of vietnamese died so corporations could get richer an not a single complaint from people.

And for the record, you can do something to fight this.
1. you can avoid buying gas from Exxon. And for the record, Exxon has never paid their fine for the valdez spill that cost taxpayers billions to cleanup.

2. dont buy from Ford - they destroyed Detroit by closing plants and moving them to Mexico. So-called american vehicles are 80-90% built in Mexico. And the Ford Foundation takes Ford's profits and uses it to support radical mexican groups that support the overthrow of American and taking back california, arizona, new mexico, and texas. Does Homeland security investigate these groups or Ford Foundation for basically treason, NO. But they investigated an 8- yr old woman who wrote a letter to the white house asking why we were in Iraq.

3. SOE- it goes beyond SWG. They paid gang members in inner city neighborhoods to spraypaint grafiti to advertise PSP, a crime that required taxpayer money to clean. Their batteries caused several injuries which they denied over and over until confronted with the mounting evidence.

4. United Airlines - begged the goverment for a bailout because they were going broke. Our govt granted them a 13 billion dollar loan with extremely favorable rates. In the end, they still fired 13,000 employees but their corporate COE got a 35 million dollar bonus. They defaulted on their pension plan which the american taxpayer must now suck up and pay for. They lose our baggage and their planes are always late because they wont hire back anyone. And in the end, they still went bankrupt and defaulted on that 13 billion loan. So I dont fly United anywhere, even if its cheaper.

My family has always been this way. Its called making people accountable for their actions. If we dont, the world will only get worse. Heck, my family still wont have anything to do with Citbank because they helped finance Hitler's war machine.
Frankly I could care less if NGE is better. SOE stole my money and lied about the NGE. I never got my refund for an expansion that changed 2 weeks after i bought it. Theyre actions were CRIMINAL so I wont "move on" as some here have suggested. Wake up folks, corporations wont change unless you hold them accountable for their actions.
for those who are open-minded and curious, check out these links...

www.freedomtofascism.com...

www.wanttoknow.info...

www.trosch.org...

www.discoverthenetworks.org...

(definitely look at this one, the Ford Foundation founded it with their corporate profits. It continues to receive money from Ford as well as Walmart, Dell, and many others). Look at what they believe in folks, this is their actual goal...

La Raza supports continued mass Mexican immigration to the United States, and hopes to achieve, by the sheer weight of numbers, the re-partition of the American Southwest as a new state called Aztlan -- to be controlled by its alleged rightful owners, the people and government of Mexico.

Think twice before buying again folks. A corporation's behavior as you can see is quite dangerous if people like here just dont give a crap.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 12:12 AM
link   
don't take it personal a lot of people sadly are ignorant and don't like to face the truth or are just blind to it. it's cool you keep spreading the word. maybe when something big happens they will think back to what you said and be like oohhh damn. don't give up. you can't expect everyone to think just like you. just like u dont think like they do youknow?

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 01:36 AM
link   
It's pretty tough when someone bursts your personal reality bubble.
People get angry, they've been building that bubble all their lives.
Then someone like you comes along and tries to deflate the thing, all in one fell swoop.

Thats why most folks don't like to be TOLD, how it is. They like to figure it out
"for themselves" (hehe). You can, however, nudge them in a way, that helps them figure things out.

We have a family friend. When we visit her. She will glance me up and down, telling me that 8 years olds made my shoes, and that my coffee is genetically modifed, that my truck gets horrible gas mileage, my gold ring is "dirty gold".
And so on..And thats all BEFORE, "hi, how have you been?"..LOL

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 05:45 AM
link   
I think this is classic sheepdog behaviour, as you seem to be straying from their herd. I see nothing wrong with what you are posting.Maybe you should just stick to ATS.It is a sad fact that no matter how much proof you can provide people are still"sheeple". You can't convince everyone.I have the same problem with my friends and family.They would think me crazy just to be a member here.My husband also sometimes gets too passionate when speaking of conspiracies.I believe it's just out of frustration. It's just like my signature sentence.(SEE BELOW)As for your sisters Fiance, if he works for Monsanto I would be confronting him no matter what.Keep it cool, you are in good company here.

[edit on 6-6-2007 by AccessDenied]

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by admriker444
Should I just shut my mouth ? Am I obsessing over this ? My wife says I am considering I have stored food and water supplies in case the crapola hits the fan. I cant stand sitting around with folks listening to them talk about garbage when they have no idea how wrong or brainwashed they are.

Well, thankfully you're in the right place now. No one here is going to ban you for posting theories, or for delivering a bit of tin. So long as you treat your fellow users with respect, you're more or less safe here, and you'll find a lot of people with a like mind.

Now that doesn't mean there won't be people who disregard, dispute, and debate your theories. Some might even say you're crazy for thinking whatever it is they disagree with. But as long as everyone is generally respectful, it all works out.

By the way, there's a whole forum here on Survival, and it sounds like we could benefit from each other's advice there. You're never wrong to store food and water. Ever. Sometimes the family doesn't always understand that what you are doing is in the interests of their survival in the event of an emergency. I'm lucky in that my wife thinks I'm a bit paranoid, but she knows my heart is in the right place, and the worst case scenario is that we've got extra cans/boxes of whatever if we run out unexpectedly.

Anyway, man, welcome to ATS and enjoy.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by admriker444
on web postings...

Im never rude. I never use foul language. I never attack other posters. I provide links an properly quote and site my sources. Yet eventually each website I post to ends up banning my account. Here's just a small list...

Welcome to BTS. You can't find a better forum for debate and equal time. The Administrators bend over backwards to keep this site open, clean, fast and fair. Welcome home brother. I will be adding you to my list of posters I read daily!

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 10:36 AM
link   
seeing as im still here (and unlike you i have a temper sometimes)
i would say your in the right place

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 06:56 PM
link   
As it's been said, people are sheep. If you speak up against anything against the norm, you'll find yourself in a lonely position. That's why we have ATS/BTS/AP. No one here will ban you for saying those things. That is what this place is for.

As for in Real Life... Maybe try to talk less passionately. I know someone that is a passionate person and the last election really preached (like on a soap box preached) about how evil Bush was, and how everyone should vote for Kerry. The catch with that was, he was preaching to the proverbial choir, so it got annoying hearing the same thing over and over and over. Just try to gage your audience in real life. Still speak your mind, but don't make it seem like it's all you talk about. It will lead to more comfy situations.

That's my 2 pennies.

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Hi, Admriker444 ... you write a good post

By the sound of it, you're not going to dumb yourself down in order to suit others. And why should you?

Just because we're related to people doesn't mean we'll always get along with them, even though we love them and they us. It's very likely that a lot of ATS members have the same problems as do you, to a degree. Which may be why they're posting here instead of trying always to discuss issues which interest them with many of those in their 'real' life.

The reality is: a lot of people really do care about the dramas in Paris Hilton's life. They do. That, to them, is 'interesting' news content. They don't want to hear about Chemtrails or corrupt banks and politicians; they don't want to hear about the poisons in their food and water, etc. etc.

So ......... they're going to silence you; punish you, if you insist on bringing to their attention all those things they don't want to know. It's called 'Killing the messenger'.

To punish, discourage and silence you, they will ridicule or ignore you. If you don't take the hint, they'll direct anger at you. They'll insult you -- describe you and tell you to your face that you're paranoid, crazy, boring, stupid, depressing, etc. It's not that they don't like you. They just want you to be more like them. Or to shut up and pretend to be like them -- at least while you're around them.

At least the people in your real life are honest and have made their feelings clear. Underneath they may be more aware than you realise concerning the matters you try to discuss with them. It's just that they don't want to discuss it. They'd rather not think about it. They'd rather be ignorant (or in denial) and happy. To which they're entitled. Maybe they figure Life is short and ignorance is bliss? It's a bit like castor-oil -- it's good for you, but it's unpleasant.

Remember all those lectures delivered to you by teachers and parents? They were 'for your own good'. But it got a bit irksome, didn't it, when all you wanted to do was listen to your favourite music or loaf around the pool?

As far as the ungrateful forums you mentioned are concerned -- well, you unfortunately landed in places where you weren't appreciated, but with ATS, you've come to the right place ! So WELCOME ! You'll be able to happily exhaust yourself here ! And having done so, you'll find it easier to veg-out and accept philosophically the lack of interest in such matters by those nearest and dearest to you.

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   
About the family thing...

Now I'm not saying you are wrong for sharing the links and information about the things you read about, but if they don't want to read about it I wouldn't keep sending them the links. Because then they would start to become annoyed and angry.

So its perfectly fine to show them, but if they don't want to read about it you should respect that and find people who do want to read about it.

Like people at ATS.

top topics

join