It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holy Smokes...Jaime Maussan's new DVD-Incredible NASA footage

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Mr. Jeff Challender.

I find you statements simply unsavoring revealing a frustration
against a researcher/tv journalist that received several ovations
when showing the recent NASA images, the people at the Congress
simply loved the material released by Maussan and this is a fact
period. I know it because I was there as part of the audience.
You know it because you were also there at the IUFOC 2007.
The audience's response don't lie sir. It's a fact.

Now you may say as usual: All of them were naive and ignorant,
all of them were wrong and deceived but I'm the only smart one
who has the absolute knowledge about these NASA matters.

Well sir you are wrong. You are just another person who follows the
NASA missions like many others and apply your own personal criteria
to make a judgement in every anomalous image you see. But you
also make mistakes and missinterpret some things as I have seen
in your website. So don't come here saying you are the Great Master
and the only information source because you are not sir.

In my opinion you are just another follower of the great
Martyn Stubbs, good old friend that established the protocols and
settled the basis that others later followed. The Secret NASA Transmissions.

It's clear as water that your statements towards Jaime Maussan
obey just a personal interest conflicts and jealousy trying to dismiss
the trace left by Maussan at the IUFOC 2007. And I should say you
won an EBE award for you DVD What is NASA Hidding ? wich by the
way I bought from Tim Crawford so I'm not omiting anything.
Then it's clear Maussan's conference stealed some spotlights from
your documentary? That's why you're upset, simply personal
issues regarding interest conflicts as always in Ufology.

But you are forgetting something Mr. Challender. Jaime Maussan is
famous all over the world and that's a fact. What about you ? Who
knows you outside of your circle ? Maybe this is another frustration.
I find your statement a usless debunk mentioning issues based in
your personal interpretations but again not a fact, nothing is a fact
but theories and I mean all of them. You must be humble and accept
this instead of that arrogance pretending you are the ultimate source
for the NASA UFO anomalies. Receiving the EBE award placed you in
an unbearable level of arrogance sir.

It's no secret you make a living selling DVD's about NASA anomalies
just like others we know. Do you really think you can compete with
Jaime Maussan ? You got to be kidding.

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by aecreate
7) Goto www.projectprove.com...

Vids of UFO's from NASA missions, 21st century.
STS-115, STS-116, STS-121, plus many many more..

Thats a superb link-I think you've just won post of the week!
Cheers Karl

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 08:05 PM
link   
karl 12

No prob brotha, but don't thank me,
thank the man responsible for such
great work, Jeff_Challender
(about 3 posts back)

peace!

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 09:49 PM
link   

I find your statement a usless debunk mentioning issues based in
an unbearable level of arrogance sir.

Well said free_spirit! You're right, when it comes to ufos, aliens and the unknown, nothing's a fact (at least not yet). I hate it when arrogant people try to debunk something they don't even understand themselves. Instead of saying "I don't know", they try to come up with something just to get atttention. It just pisses me off

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Hello Free Spirit,

"I find your statement a usless debunk mentioning issues based in
an unbearable level of arrogance sir."

Well sir, that's quite a series of accusations. You are entitled to your opinion just as I. I suppose I should take umbrage at being accused of such childishness, but I won't. So. I'll just rebut those accusations the best I can. The EBE award was quite unexpected, and I didn't mention it in my post because it was irrelevant. To trumpet that thing along with what I said WOULD have been arrogant. And I never, ever, claimed to be some great master, the last word, on anything. Those were YOUR words. Show me where I've said anything like that anywhere.

It's true, Jaime Maussan is famous all over the world, and I'm not. So what? Were I some frustrated little troll aching for the spotlight, I'd be posting here all the time, trying to lure visitors to my website. As it is, I've posted less than a dozen times since joining in 2005. And that's only ONE example of things I could do to "blow my own horn". I've turned down more than half a dozen offers to be on TV since 2000. Most recently, to participate in a two-hour stand alone History Channel "UFO Files" documentary on NASA UFOs. I don't CARE about being famous. Fame is pressure. Fame is an anchor round one's neck. Fame is loss of privacy. Fame is corrupting. Fame, in and of itself, does NOT impart knowledge or ability. Paris Hilton is living proof that. So who needs it?

I don't make my living selling DVDs. The one sold at Laughlin is my first effort in producing DVDs for sale. Tim Crawford came to me back in December, asking for a distribution contract. Up to that point, I'd sold 5 or 6 of them through an advert on the website. And that was over three months time. Hardly a living. Total royalties from Crawford to date amount to less than $500. Hardly a living. To be frank, my so-called living is based on Social Security Disability benefits.

My statements re Jaime Maussan's NASA UFO clips stand un-apologized for. They are not based on petty jealousy, nor frustration over his successful career. They are based on my perception that he doesn't do his homework, or care about accuracy. Where, may I ask, are Jaime's years of experience with manned space flight? In his presentation he declared that "the aliens are warning us that space is not ours!". I must ask you, how does he KNOW this? What is his source of information to know beyond a shadow of a doubt what any alien intentions might be?

Finally, are you seriously telling me that the way to be humble and accepting is to keep my mouth shut and never question anything? Whew! Do you know me personally, and well enough to unequivocally tell everyone here exactly what my reasons, feelings, desires, and intentions are? WHO is the arrogant one here, sir.

BTW, Mr. Martyn Stubbs has called me on the phone several times over the past 7 years. We have an amicable acquaintance. I am no copycat. He does things his way, and I mine.

STS-117 is scheduled to lift off in less than three hours time, so I have things to do now.

Take care, and may God Bless you and yours.

Kindest Regards, Jeff Challender

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Well both of you certainly make good points, however until either side comes with concrete proof that no one can deny, one can only be entitled to there opinion. Just because it is not one thing doesn't mean it has to be the other. It could be something both sides have not even heard or believe about it could be many,both or none. Also another thing about Jaime is MOST of the time he says "what it is it? I don't know" He just presents the information that is available to him out there & his opinion. If it is right or wrong he is not sure he just wants to make it available to all (and up to this point he has made a good job at putting a lot of info out there than many other people, whether it be right or wrong). I mean I am not trying to take his side, but the only way the world is ever going to know the answer is by presenting all information available whether it be true, false, hoax, credited, misleading, irrevelant, informative, etc. By coming together & helping each other sort it out will get us closer than by trying to hide it or dismiss it all as either false or true. Man has always had the tendency to take sides, be biased, & be greedy. Closing themselves to seeing the "big picture." This in turn has kept us stuck on the same level instead of moving us forward as a whole & seeing the big picture instead of just the portion we would like to see. We should all work together & trade information, opinions, & ideas to anaylize & stop wasting time trying to prove the other side is wrong. Oh & a common mistake I see many people make that one of my prof. pointed out to me is to take a course in symantecs (which I have not sorry). For many people DO NOT KNOW how to use certain words, such as the word THEORY (I too use to misuse this word too). As opposed to using hypothesis. Theory means tried & tested, sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. Many people use it as just a thought, opinion, or hypothesis, when they have never tested their thoughts or ideas about a certain object/subject. So lets help & educate each other, give each other constructive criticism, instead of bashing each other, it will getting us much further. "It will sound better to say me & this other person solved the problem together", instead "I just proved this guy wrong......oh but I still haven't found the answer either though." Well people just some thoughts, ideas, & opinions I have. Feel free to correct, criticize, suggest, check my spelling/grammar, or bash me if it makes you feel better. Just remember we have one thing in common trying to find the truth & until that day comes we can only look over what we have.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Eeek, I love that projectprove site. I found it once, a couple years ago and then couldn't find it again (didn't bookmark it at the time, but I did this time!)

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

you tube here

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Dude...i swear to god you open another thread like this and get everyone all amped up and you have nothing but a few lines of tet im gunna kick your ass!!!...no flag for you!

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by JulieMills

Dude...i swear to god you open another thread like this and get everyone all amped up and you have nothing but a few lines of tet im gunna kick your ass!!!...no flag for you!

This thread is from two years ago. . .btw.

Some very interesting footage that I have not seen though. . wow

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   
This thread if 1OO% pure fail without any media of any kind present to back up these claims. Please don't do this again.
Thank you.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by free_spirit
Why don't you all support the International UFO Congress and buy
the DVD directly instead of asking for small pieces on YouTube or
a pirated copy in some website ?

It's only 25.00 dls. and you may have the high quality DVD of the
conference. I bought it and it's highly recommended.

well i would like to see the entire Congress and was really thinking about to buy a copy where the whole congress was featured. but then i realised that every single presentation of every single researcher costs 25.00 dls so to see the complete presentation was sth about 500.00 dls if i remind correct. well to be honest for this price i thought i better wait a bit and hopefully someone comes out and presents more pieces on youtube of it

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Jeff_Challender

is this a joke? i read here comments that Maussan isn't credible and stuff but i can't think of anyone else who opened the worlds eye more than this man with his effort of disclosure. and all i get of pressing your link to this project proven is a f*ckin commercial website full of adds so please keep your scam(talk) at home.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Maybe I missed something but I just watched the footage and although the quality is terrible, I didn't see any reflections on the panels.

Why is NASA's own footage so bad? Why isn't it HD quality?

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by thesneakiod

it is but unfortunatly not for everyone just for themself and even their live coverage isn't live instead having a delay of roughly 14 seconds to edit out most of the stuff which we should not see.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by LaMano
reply to post by Jeff_Challender

is this a joke? i read here comments that Maussan isn't credible and stuff but i can't think of anyone else who opened the worlds eye more than this man with his effort of disclosure. and all i get of pressing your link to this project proven is a f*ckin commercial website full of adds so please keep your scam(talk) at home.

Jeff Challender died back in October 2007.
www.uforc.com...

Hence, I don't think he's in any condition to scam anyone! Wouldn't you agree?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join