It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holy Smokes...Jaime Maussan's new DVD-Incredible NASA footage

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Just got in the new footage from his latest presentation. I know he takes a ton of heat on these boards and he has made quite a few errors, but wait till these NASA clips make their way to youtube.

There is a UFO flying so close to the space station that it is casting light on the panels! You can also see it moving in between the panels, as if it is 'scanning' the space station.

This is some of the most incredible footage I have ever seen. Hopefully it makes its way to youtube soon.

Mod Edit: CAP TITLE

[edit on 6/6/2007 by kinglizard]

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Is there a link for a trailer? Did you buy the dvd? If you did can you tell us more? Where did you see the footage? LINK please I am very interested.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Is there a link for a trailer? Did you buy the dvd? If you did can you tell us more? Where did you see the footage? LINK please I am very interested.

I'm also interested. The NASA videos to me are the most exciting ones, ever since I saw the Tether incident I was very much convinced there's something going on.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 10:47 PM
link   
The DVD is at the international UFO congress web site. It's the 2007 presentation with Santiago Garza. They have quite a few really dramatic NASA clips from recent missions, as well as some crazy, close-range footage from a guy by the name of Antonio Urzi.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 10:50 PM
link   
The Nasa clips have orb-type craft, as well as some cylinder shaped craft that seem to come up towards the space station, then move off and disappear quickly. What's cool is that the camera man is actually following the craft with the camera, showing his apparent interest, which is in contrast to some of the previous missions where they try to close the lens and/or move away from the object.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 10:55 PM
link   
All I was able to find:

www.disclose.tv...

The part (I think) you're talking about is after 3:50 in this. I don't see anything spectacular. May be the quality of the video though.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Nope-that's not the footage I was referring to. You will see the panels of the space station being illuminated by an object flying VERY close to it. And the cylinder clips are in full color, which is really cool looking. It did show Antonio Urzi and the flying horse clip, but not his close-up UFO footage.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 11:23 PM
link   
So the best video shots are only available to someone who pays money
for a DVD? Sounds like some touched-up video to create more profit
for someone. If something this dramatic really occured, don't
ya think it would have quickly been posted on some video server like
YouTube or DailyMotion? After all, NASA broadcasts are available to
everyone.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Actually, I'm pretty sure it will be only a matter of time before they ARE on youtube. And you are right-these were live NASA feeds, so they may well be out there independently of Maussan's footage. I'm sure this will be showing up and making some noise soon, as it is pretty phenomenal footage IMHO.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by carewemust
So the best video shots are only available to someone who pays money
for a DVD? Sounds like some touched-up video to create more profit
for someone. If something this dramatic really occured, don't
ya think it would have quickly been posted on some video server like
YouTube or DailyMotion? After all, NASA broadcasts are available to
everyone.

Well it does cost money to make - edit, film, compile footage and put in a package for you to watch.

Orion_

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Someone that already has the dvd should post the clip of it it on youtube. Gee who has the DVD?

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by greatlakes
Someone that already has the dvd should post the clip of it it on youtube. Gee who has the DVD?

Man, if I had the slightest clue on how to do it, I would. I want you guys to see this! My whole reason for posting this was out of excitement and giving everyone a heads up to be looking for it on the net.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 11:58 PM
link   
This link tells you how to upload a video to YouTube.
www.google.com...

But how to save just one section of the video to your
hard drive is beyond me. Hopefully, you can find a good
tutorial online for extracting just a portion of the DVD.

Good luck DimensionalDetective. Your vid will make it
to the top 10 in no time I bet! Sounds fantastic.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 12:07 AM
link   
You 1st have to rip the dvd to your hard drive. Then you convert it to avi format. Then you take whatever portions you want (clips) and upload that to youtube or google video.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 02:52 AM
link   
this better be good, after all this hype, i just checked youtube for his latest videos added, found nothing decent
ill look on a view more sites see if I can find what you describe, he doesn't seem the most credible of people from first viewing though

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 06:06 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Maybe it might appear on bit torrent or limewire or something. Keep an eye out for it.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
Actually, I'm pretty sure it will be only a matter of time before they ARE on youtube. And you are right-these were live NASA feeds, so they may well be out there independently of Maussan's footage.

Can you post which STS mission the footage is from and the time of the event?

That would be a good starting point.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   
This thread is useless without the visuals to back up the claims. I hope you figure out how to post something...anything up so that we too can see the videos. Otherwise this is just a mini DVD review like those on Netflix.

It's like calling up a friend from a theater and telling them you're watching the best movie ever.

Ooookay so now what?

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Is the following link the correct link to the video that was purchased?

If not, maybe a link that would help us to know more? so we can also look into this or that it might help us to better find more info about it elsewhere.

Jaime Maussan's - International UFO Congress

EDIT : the link was wrong sorry..

[edit on 6/6/2007 by wyldwylly]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join