It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TB Patient not so sick after all

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Just heard on MSNBC that the newlywed does not have a SUPER case of TB as first reported. Its a mild case, which we have in the US yearly and its curable.

Playing it down?
Never was a big threat?
CDC decided to downplay this because somehow it backfired?

What do you think?

I knew it was BS to begin with. This would be too much trouble for the CDC to handle if its not really TRUE.

Next.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Hey DG, yes I've said from the start of this story that something just didn't seem quite right, now this, I place my vote in the "play down" catagory, I'm sure his father or father-inlaw whichever one worked at the CDC......I'm sure he pulled some strings to get this under control.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I guess we're supposed to be REAL stupid and not be able to put two and two together, huh?

Something in this little terror story backfired...bad.

Lets see what tomorrow brings.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 10:15 PM
link   

WASHINGTON, June 5 (Reuters) - A group of U.S. senators on Tuesday sought $300 million in U.S. spending to combat tuberculosis while new tests confirmed that the U.S. man at the center of an international TB alarm is not highly infectious.

Source

Hee hee hee

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I just read this as well.

Nothing like making an atomic bomb out of a firecracker..

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Just a reminder....

No doubt tomorrow will bring something else.

[edit on 5-6-2007 by dgtempe]

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 12:19 AM
link   
In other more unrelated news it has been confirmed today that squirrils in colorado have contacted Bird-flu... The birds in Washington state have developed SARS... And the lovable Koala's in Australia have developed MADCOW disease... Senators in Washington desperate to scramble what little money they can for there own private funds desperatly try to pass off bill after bill before a real appropriations bill comes along to throw money at countries that can support themselves...

Sorry...Couldn't resist

In my eyes the media was blowing this out of proportian since day 1. Any decent google/yahoo search can show how even the "severe" TB cases work and he really was NOT a threat to anyone/anything on the scale that the media was making him out to be.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 01:42 PM
link   
It was never stated that the individual was 'highly contagious' just that he has a super drug resistant form of TB.

Get the facts striaght people..............or do I need to apologize?

new topics

top topics

join