Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

What do you drive?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I drive a 92 25th Ann. Camaro (everyday car) and a 68 RoadRunner. The RR is in the process of being put back together though. Nothing major, just putting the original 383 back in it. I had a 440-6 pack in it, but the gas mileage was awful. Not like the 383 is going to be a HUGE improvement, but it will help out a little bit. I have a 3:83 dana rear-end in it, so I am sure that doesnt help with the gas either. Anyways, here is a picture of both of them.........

And like BG, both my cars have 3" exhausts on them so I know how what he means that it is a beacon for the police to be 100% true.

[Edited on 7-1-2004 by Dreamz]

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Dreamz

Nice cars dude! Do you have some less-close pics? I'd be interested to see them, especially the RR. That's not something you see everyday.

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I do, however the pictures I have need to be scanned.
As soon as I can get the SOB working again I will post some more, if it's not for awhile from now, then I will start up a new thread eventually.

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Hey thanks man. That's appreciated.

My #ing scanner stopped working for me too, like a month ago. But it really REALLY look dead, no power at all, no lights, etc.. Man, I'll miss this #er..

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Mine just says options not set. I havent had a color cartridge in for almost a year now though either. That might be part of the problem. I have a webcam so I usually dont worry to much about the scanner, except when I actually want to scan a photo!!! Which by luck, isnt all that often.

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 11:37 AM
link   
2003 Pontiac Grand AM GT1, 30th Anniversary Edition.

Fusion Orange !

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 07:34 AM
link   
1989 Chevy S-10 4WD Working on engine no. 2. I cannot understand why some folks "lower" their trucks making them totally worthless.

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 07:57 AM
link   
5 days now till my driving test but it's gonna be a while till I've got some wheels of my own. I asked my driving instructor honestly if I've got a chance of passing and he said " I'd be surprised if you did" so there's confidence for you.
just what I needed to hear. well I did ask him to be honest.
when I can drive I've got to pursuade my hubbie to let me drive his car which is a Ford Focus 2 litre z tec which goes like # off a shovel. I've had a go with him next to me but I don't think I'd be allowed on my own. I'll have to get myself an old banger.

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 09:21 AM
link   
94 Nissan pick-up w/ short bed. It's a generic white pick-up. Has a few dents from a-holes hitting me a few times, but hey...it's just a vehicle to get me from point A to point B.
I'm planning on getting a murdercycle this year. I used to have a Honda Hawk GT650. It was nice, but like Gazrok said....not in the rain. Living in Florida...it rains almost every day in the summer.

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I have a '84 olds 98 regency 2 door...not much but perfect{museum like} condition, it has a 307 with a four barrel{stock}, i added a cold air induction through the hood and i put on headers and dual exaust, couple thousand in stereo stuff though...thats where all the noise in my car comes from lol....its what i like to call "pimpin"

[Edited on 9-1-2004 by McGotti]

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Although i'm selling my baby now, so if anyone wants it, you can have it for 4,000....

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I have a 2000 S10 Extended cab. Cramed full of stereo stuff. And a 97 Saturn.

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 03:13 PM
link   
My other car is a Tauntaun.

Or better yet, my other ride is your mom. :shk:

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 01:40 AM
link   

2002 HD V-Rod

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I drive a 1998 BMW 328is with a Dinan ECU. No mods than the chip because I couldn't stand the governor cutting in at 135 (supposedly cuts in at 128). Everything else about the car is sweet, I just need to go faster than 135 and especially faster than 128. You understand right?

I have video footage of me kickin some azz if anyone wants to aim me I'll send it to you.

[Edited on 3-5-2004 by insite]

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Now that's a nice bike Diabolus ! Really nice, gotta love the chrome.

McGotti, hey that sounds interesting. Do you have any pics? I simply love older car.

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Thanx, got a little over a grand's worth of more chrome since that pic, and another new seat with flames that better match the paint.

posted on Feb, 1 2004 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by insite

That is downright sick! Excellent choice in motorbike.
I drive a 1998 BMW 328is with a Dinan ECU. No mods than the chip because I couldn't stand the governor cutting in at 135 (supposedly cuts in at 128). Everything else about the car is sweet, I just need to go faster than 135 and especially faster than 128. You understand right?

[Edited on 1-31-2004 by insite]

i understand completely about the speed. i had an 88 528, although no quite as fast as your 98 328, it would drive very well at high speed. too bad it ate a clutch and tranny and its not worth puttin that kinda money into it.

i was wantin a mustang gt until i found out my insurance was gonna be at least $500 a month. i think bmw is a better car but not enough torque for my right foot. so now im lookin at a svt focus, only about $300 a month for insurance.

posted on Feb, 1 2004 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by beergoggles
I almost ended up driving my '73 Barracuda.

My great aunt drove one around Berkeley till she was 88. Where'd yours come from beergoggles?

I have no rhyme nor reason with cars. I started in sporty coupes/batmobiles and moved up to my favorite car, a Pug 405 Mi16x4 performance thing. I'm more A to B in comfort now.

My fiancee wants a Supra but I'm trying to move her across to something more serious.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
I have no rhyme nor reason with cars. I started in sporty coupes/batmobiles and moved up to my favorite car, a Pug 405 Mi16x4 performance thing. I'm more A to B in comfort now.

Mi16x4!

Fantastic piece of machinery...I love your taste MA...darn formidable grip, overall handling and not too shabby when ya stomp the loud-pedal either. Have quite a soft spot for the Mi16s, and Pugs in general. Most memorable Pug I've thrashed around was a 306 GTi6...amazing well sorted motorcar, just ate up the twistie bits and could certainly stretch its legs on the straights too.

Batmo's...yet again...love your taste! Fantastic looks and 'chuckability', not too shy of getting tail-happy for a nice well held drift around corners too. Speaking of which, check THIS out. Its what I've got in my room at the moment...a flowed hybrid To4 supporting 450+hp and Turbonetics External Deltagate, and manifold...for a Batmo...
hehehe...Got Traction??? Nope...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join