It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fallout 3 Teaser trailer released!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   

pc.ign.com...

June 5, 2007 - While we don't know much about Fallout 3 yet, we can at least see Bethesda is heading in the same direction as the first two RPGs in terms of art style. They've got The Ink Spots' "I Don't Want to Set the World on Fire" on the soundtrack, which fits in right with the same group's "Maybe" from the original Fallout. According to Bethesda's V.P. of Public Relations and Marketing Pete Hines, Ron Pearlman is doing the voice over, and everything you see in the trailer is done in-engine.

I've been waiting for this for a while. Follow the link below for a hisres direct feed of the teaser trailer.

media.pc.ign.com...

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I need to change my pants.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I am so glad they have kept the style intact including Ron Perlman(Hellboy) as narrator, Pip Boy and Nuka Cola! I really hope the wide assortment of Narcotics and sordid business practices re-appear in this iteration. Anything less then sheer perfection will be a disappointment unfortunately, but I hope Bethesda takes the time to get it right.

I'm gonna be busy next year what with Starcraft 2 and Fallout 3 both coming out within a short period of time from each other. It feels like the old days doesn't it?

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Yeah it does, I was taken by starcraft and the fallouts'

Cant freaking wait man! But I'll have to :p

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I played Fallout 1 way back in the day, and while I don't remember a lot about it, I do remember that I thoroughly enjoyed it. While the graphics would be a laughingstock today, the game should still be enjoyable, despite being old. Fallout 3 sounds like it will be one of the best games in quite some time... IF it sticks closely to the original. (I've heard the second one was good, too, but I don't have it)

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Im as giddy as a schoolgirl! Looks like I'm gonna need a new computer now, my 1ghz might not be enough..

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Here is an article and three new screenshots.

pc.ign.com...

pcmedia.ign.com...

pcmedia.ign.com...

pcmedia.ign.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 04:50 PM
link   
More Pics!!!

A Trip to the Doctors Office is needed after this

[edit on 13-7-2007 by sardion2000]

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 07:20 PM
link   

I just got offered a chance to beta test Fallout 3!!!!!!!!!

(catch breath)

My company is in serious talks to buy Bethesda and they said that when they do they'll put my name on the top of the beta test list!!!

Oh man oh man oh man oh man

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 12:01 AM
link   
You lucky arse.

This is not a one line post.

new topics

top topics

join