It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Franklin Scandal And GOP Pedophiles

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by forestlady

Not completely true. John DeCamp, who write the book about it, called "Franklin Cover-up Conspiracy" or something close to that, did an excellent job of investigating this topic. He knew it was real and he lost his life because of it. The PTB had him knocked off, something which he was afraid might happen. But the book is still out there for sale. John DeCamp was a very conservative Conservative, as well.

Did you read that book DSC?

John DeCamp is not dead so I doubt the PTB knocked him off.

Yes I read the book many years ago.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 07:31 AM
link   
My apologies, you're right, he's not dead. I thought I'd heard that he was. So, having read the book, why do you still think the story is a hoax?

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I have read threads on this subject, I think here on ATS/BTS and other sites too but this is the first time I have watched the Conspiracy of Silence video on www.FranklinCase.org all the way through.

I must say I am shocked that this subject does'nt draw more attention as it is a real eye opener to the power that people within the so called 'elite' seem to have.

It is a real shame that more of the victims in this case dont come forward and bring down these inhumane individuals, and let them be punished for what they have done.

I know I should deny ignorance but I personaly believe the statements made by the victims, as what realy could be the agenda in any other case?

I also find it shocking that this politicaly enlightening footage can be pulled from the main stream, people need to know this information and should be aware of who 'or what' is running thier country.

Watch the film!

Lets have some justice!

Peace out and prayers xS_Gx

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Thanks Smoking for actually watching the documentary. Everyone who speaks out against the Scandal haven't, why they still want pedophiles in office and worship them.

Also, is it true that one of the Pope Candidates after PJPII died was a pedophile? Who was taken out of the country he was in before being arrested? Like wow, a choice between a Pedophile and a NAZI... They couldn't have had better choices?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join