It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

food for thought on 911 nwo agenda

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   
What if:

The NWO did 911 so poorly with so many holes in the story so we would catch them.

Then, sometime down the road, a voice for truth emerges on our behalf who is really part of the nwo. This voice leads a resistance movement that leads to an uprising.

This uprising recruits our own military servicemen who in turn assist with the over throw of government and start a civil war.

When all is said and done, we have a nwo dictator with full control of the military and the peoples hearts and minds. Now the agenda of the nwo can start to come together, and we helped them to get there through a hollywood style plot twist that we did not see coming.

Just a random thought in my head, but if I did not share it, I would be guilty of not speaking up when it happened.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Would make a great film... If anything these real highest elitist think tanks deserve muchos respect for their incredible ingenuity.
Create a conspiracy so monstrous that even the hardcore element cannot believe it.
Too late now.. get ready for World Unification after most of you suffer and die. You will be begging for a new world order in a couple of years.... if you are still alive.

[edit on 5-6-2007 by Fowl Play]

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by acmeartifacts
What if:

The NWO did 911 so poorly with so many holes in the story so we would catch them.

Then, sometime down the road, a voice for truth emerges on our behalf who is really part of the nwo. This voice leads a resistance movement that leads to an uprising.

This uprising recruits our own military servicemen who in turn assist with the over throw of government and start a civil war.

When all is said and done, we have a nwo dictator with full control of the military and the peoples hearts and minds. Now the agenda of the nwo can start to come together, and we helped them to get there through a hollywood style plot twist that we did not see coming.

Just a random thought in my head, but if I did not share it, I would be guilty of not speaking up when it happened.

I couldn't have stated the facts any better myself.

Big changes are comming to America.

Such as, the over-throw of the established American government, as planned and orchistrated by the NWO / CIA and the implosion of the CIA / Masonic-Shriner controlled central bank.

9/11 was the catalyst added to an already bad financial situation pre-2001.
i.e. Gas thrown on the fire to make it a raging inferno, if you would.

The gig is up and the NWO is two moves away from check mating it's American rival into oblivion.

[edit on 8-6-2007 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 04:16 AM
link   
We need to KEEP PARANOIA ON A LEASH!

The reason I say it like that is because I'd like the amphasize the "KEEP PARANOIA" part. If the German people had been more paranoid, coherent, and capable than they were in 1932 or so, it might've saved the world a hella lot of trouble and kept their contry being torn apart in the end.

And there is some compeling circumstantial evidence that whle episode from the Reichstag fire to the fall of Berlin was to some extent scripted by the movers and shakers just behind the scenes of world power at the time. We are in history here still, right?

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Caustic Logic
If the German people had been more paranoid, coherent, and capable than they were in 1932 or so, it might've saved the world a hella lot of trouble and kept their contry being torn apart in the end.

If the Japanese hadn't attacked pearl harbor many Americans might have just as easlily watched Germany invade England and done nothing.

And there is some compeling circumstantial evidence that whle episode from the Reichstag fire to the fall of Berlin was to some extent scripted by the movers and shakers just behind the scenes of world power at the time.

WWII was the event that was needed to form the state of Isreal and convince european jews that going there might be a really good idea. Like I've said in the past, Isreal is a very small land area.

Just for a refresher. It was a minority of the dis-illusioned middle class of germany who backed the nazi party and took control of Germany. A very small group of very determined and totally committed believers took control of a bad financial situtation post WWI germany.

NOw you could say that the entire war was begun to give people something to believe in and fight for. National pride and national soviernty. Which in essence serves as a rallying cry for people to come together. But the end result was the division and destruction of germany.

- 9/11 gave Americans the reason they needed to invade oil rich Iraq.
- A very determined minority, which likes invading and occupiying counties, currently controls the foriegn policy of this nation.
- The government is outright lieing about the real state of the economy.
- Americans went to war out of a sense of patriotism to a national soviern nation that is falling apart.

Welcome to germany post 9/11.

9/11 was a delaying tactic, by the NWO designed to make the situation worse to the point that American sovriernty could not be recovered.

[edit on 8-6-2007 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Whether the OP has it right or not, this is the sort of thinking we need more of.

I've long believed that if you look at 9/11 in a broader historical context, it is so much easier to 'understand' than if you examine individual aspects of the events themselves. That's not to say we should abandon close scrutiny of flight paths or controlled demolitions, I don't think that at all, but that we should equally recognise the rather mudane realities of the threat to pertodollar hegemony, the increasing importance of Middle Eastern oil and the recent albeit smaller-scale precedents, such as Operation Gladio and the Strategy of Tension, and to a certain extent, Operation Cyclone.

top topics

join