It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

From Anonymous Posts: But you still need a

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 10:37 AM
link   
It was fun...It all started by accident too

Cheers

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by NGC2736
To the passive souls:

Some there are who fear the gun
and rue it's use in every way.
But when the fit hits the shan
we'll change your name to prey.

Peace.

Thanks in being creative to get your point across

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Tetraspace, you claim you know about guns, and grew up around them, but then go on to say that someone loaded a rifle with buckshot? Makes me doubt the validity of your claims. And second, most violent crimes commited with a gun are commited by people who have the gun illegally. It is common sense that someone who is going to go out and shoot someone isn't going to be worried about having a gun that wasn't registered. Heck, I'd make sure my gun wasn't registered. It would make it a lot tougher for the gun to be traced to me if I just dropped it in a dumpster afterwards.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tetraspace
I do not think our right to own a gun should be taken away. I'm not wishing for an Australia here.

[edit on 6-6-2007 by Tetraspace]

Dont know where you guys get the idea that no one is allowed to own guns in Australia.
Sure it is heavily regulated/enforced but if you do not have a criminal record and wish to own a gun for a legitimate reason, hunting, target shooting or for your employment, farmer, security etc, then there is nothing stopping you from purchasing a gun. Unless your completely thick and are unable to pass the required tests.

mojo

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Since the beginning of the creation of guns, they have always been for one purpose, to kill, injur and damage. Think that explains it in a nutshell, even if it's for protection. The person who is using it for protection still has the same purpose as to who they are using it to protect themselfs against.
See what I'm getting at? A gun is made for one thing, damage.

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 07:36 PM
link   
So you do not believe that Americans should own guns to protect their homes from intruders or government?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join