It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass grave believed to contain Jews

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Crystalline
You don't have to feel any pity for me. My heart is pretty open

and your mind is pretty closed.

please explain to me how my mother in law, who lost ten brothers and sisters, two parents, 4 grandparents and I have no clue how many aunts, uncles and cousins during her time in 3 concentration camps profited from the atrocities committed during the holocaust. Explain to me how losing every living relative, losing her childhood, losing her home and losing 4 years of her life only to be released and shot several times by her neighbors (who decided to move into her home since they were all removed) and then left for dead in gutter somehow translated into profits for her. Are you referring to the reparations she recieved? the pittance the german gov't offered her? incidentally, they pay one amount for each bullet that hits you but, if the bullets that hit you come from your pig like neighbors who moved into your home and not from the nazis, then you get one amount, even if you have 4 bullet scars on you.

yeah we've made a killing off the holocaust.

get an education friend. as I pointed out to you in another thread, europeans have had a long history of blaming the jews for everything. they have had a long history of persecuting and oppressing the jews. except when they needed things, like money (again I point you to my post in another thread detailing some of Hungary's apalling behavior towards jews).

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Crystalline
Evidence please. I want to see any evidence that they were Jews. The word of a Jew doesn't count in this case.

I just read at YNet... 'We must figure out their names'... well, if you need to figure out something, it's already a hoax. You should learn their names, not figure out, you moron. You Jews always failing on these little, itsy-bitsy details.

Not being that well-versed in forensics, I'll leave the 'evidence that they were Jews' to the experts. I can tell you why it might be necessary to 'figure out' their names, though.

Background: Some of the people here might remember the 1993 flooding along the Mississppi and Missouri rivers. I had the 'privilege' of participating in the sandbagging efforts along the levee system, and when those weren't enough, in the rescue / evacuation efforts, and later, in the cleanup. Ahh, the glamorous life of a firefighter!
How does this tie in with a mass grave? Well, dirty little secret, folks. We weren't working hip-deep (or deeper) in 'water'...we were standing (and sometimes swimming) in a wonderful organic sludge of river water, farm runoff, livestock manure (from submerged pig farms and dairy farms), human waste (from flooded sewage treatment plants), and human bodies (both flood victims, and older bodies washed out of several cemetaries along the flood path). A big part (at least emotionlly) was figuring out the names of the flood-exhumed bodies, after they washed up. Even though we knew the names (they were engraved on headstones, and recorded in various places from cemetary offices to the county courthouse), matching them up to displaced bodies was a major undertaking.

In a similar vein, in a mass grave (particularly one with thousands of bodies), you might know that "Ezekiel Goldbloom" is buried out there...but identifying which of those several thousand bodies is Mr. G. is going to take major detective work. The fact that someone said "we have to figure out their names" isn't, in itself, evidence for a conspiracy...it's a statement of simple fact

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Mods......this thread is also being discussed here if you would like to re-direct it.

I will be posting any further info I get there.

You will also notice STRONG disapproval of comments from "Dark Crystalline" in that thread too.

Please don't let this get nasty. Thankyou.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I don't believe that the Germans took the time to "separate" the so called Jews from Gypsis and other races who die in the camps.

Only God knows how many of those dead became Jews by the fact that they were burried with one or two jews.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Notice how he says they were Jews killed, not people. Its just propaganda to milk the Holocaust for all its worth and to scream bloody murder any time a Jew or Israeli is criticised.

Me, Ive never met a Jew (actually Ive never known the religion of anyone Ive ever met because I dont care about religion) but these people stir up more anti Jewish feelings by discounting the rest of the humans that died and only using it to further their own agenda.

Now people will call me an Anti-Semite but Id say the same thing if a group with an agenda said it was Germans, Poles, Blacks, white etc and conveniently ignored any other racial or foreign people killed.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Where in any of the posts have I, or anyone else who dares disagree with the deniers,said that only Jews count, or even implied such? Or that the others killed by the Nazi's and their allies weren't people. I think your own bias is coloring your perceptions.

A little over 90 some bodies have been identified as being Jewish, odds are many more of them will be identified as such. The fact that ghettos for the Jewish people were established in the area by the Nazi's would seem to help bear that out.

These sorts of threads really do give an insight into the mindset of some of our more "openminded" members.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Before tempers flare, I would suggest that this type of thread is great for putting trolls on ignore. It's worked wonders for me.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by seagull
Where in any of the posts have I, or anyone else who dares disagree with the deniers,said that only Jews count, or even implied such? Or that the others killed by the Nazi's and their allies weren't people. I think your own bias is coloring your perceptions.

Theres no need for perception, its clearly said in the title, the person quoted said Jews so its pretty obvious that's all he cared about.

Zuroff is more racist than anyone on this thread, Id say the same if he ignored any blacks, whites who were murdered, why did he have to mention anyones religion? I dont care if it was jews, christians, blacks or whites that were killed. Its terrible that any of them died.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by seagull
They won't be able to, Grady, but they'll sure as hell try...

ten million died, "only" six million were Jews, odds are these were Jews. Yet another reminder, if any is needed, of mans unhumanity towards man.

So you are ok with these groups ignoring the 40% of the other that died, thats just as bad as the holocaust deniers themselves.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Where in the Hell do you get that? Maybe you ought to read more of my posts before you go making such assinine comments.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Those people have to account for 5'200,000 missing bodies therefore every grave found will be full of their own people......

"When the truth comes into the light, the lies will hide in the dark"...Ponce

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 12:06 PM
link   

5'200,000 missing bodies

And the crematoria were used for what? Warmth?

Give us all a break, please. This is getting more tiresome by the minute.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 12:20 PM
link   
the crematorium was actually a really large bakery. the nazis weren't bad people. on the contrary, they were going to try and make the largest bienenstich and they needed those large ovens.

if you ask the people who lived near these so called crematoriums, they will all tell you that it smelled like a bakery there.

the sad thing is, so many people starved to death while the nazis were making the bienenstich. they could have let the prisoners eat a little bit, no?

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
please explain to me how my mother in law, who lost ten brothers and sisters, two parents, 4 grandparents and I have no clue how many aunts, uncles and cousins during her time in 3 concentration camps profited from the atrocities committed during the holocaust.

Easy. They, like all the other dead Jews, homosexuals, gypsies, disabled etc are hiding on Madagascar/Siberia/a secret Lunar base.

europeans have had a long history of blaming the jews for everything. they have had a long history of persecuting and oppressing the jews. except when they needed things, like money (again I point you to my post in another thread detailing some of Hungary's apalling behavior towards jews).

Well it's quite easy actually. Add a few mysterious child disapperances, disease epidemics, food poisonings, unsolved murders and a relatively isolated Jewish commynity and voila! You've got the ultimate scapegoat.

Originally posted by PONCE
Only God knows how many of those dead became Jews by the fact that they were burried with one or two jews.

Did you even read the article? Two points raised.
1. The graves are believed to contain Jews, and
2. The graves were located near two ghettoes and a concentration camp, predominantly filled with, you guessed it, Ukranian Jews.

How much more evidence do you Deniers need?

the crematorium was actually a really large bakery. the nazis weren't bad people. on the contrary, they were going to try and make the largest bienenstich and they needed those large ovens.

It's not as bad as the other person who believed that the gas chambers were merely for 'deslousing' the Jews, and Zyklon B is harmless to humans.
While sifting through several Denial websites I found that some actually believed that the concentration camps were work camps, replete with hospitals, bakeries and brothels!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join