It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soft On Immigration...?.. Yeah Right...get Ready To Die For "Your" Country..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Anyone accusing Bush of going soft on immigration must be out of their mind. Reading between the lines, we can see everything is going as planned.. the new pardon for illegal immigrants has had some right wingers sweating, but old Bush knows what he is doing.
Guess who will be in the front line in the upcoming War?

Legislation > 110th U.S. Congress (2007-2008)
H.R. 393: To require all persons in the United States between the ages of 18 and 42 to perform...

To require all persons in the United States between the ages of 18 and 42 to perform national service, either as a member of the uniformed services or in civilian service in furtherance of the national defense and homeland security, to authorize the induction of persons in the uniformed services during wartime to meet end-strength requirements of the uniformed services, to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to make permanent the favorable treatment afforded combat pay under the earned income tax credit, and for other purposes.

This bill is in the first stage of the legislative process where the bill is considered in committee and may undergo significant changes in markup sessions. The bill has been referred to the following committees:
House Armed Services
House Armed Services, Subcommittee on Military Personnel
House Ways and Means

Get those papers filled in folks, Lots of benefits in being a legitimate citizen.
WW3 is a certainty, all these new bills being passed as well as our Georgies new title mean that our main guy wont be going anywhere for a while.. How long till martial law? Not long, i'll wager.

www.gandharv.com...
This Government of US, which once used to fund such terrorists is now feeling terrified by the same terrorists. They gave birth to this thing known as the unfront attack, an innovative word of me, which means, an attack from the back, an attack from a different name, an attack hiding one's own identity. US Government did just that when the Soviet Union was to be break up, they funded the terrorists, they gave them money, they gave them all the other stuff they can, not considering the fact that actually they were digging their own grave by their very own hands.

The Vision I have had behind the occurrence of world war III soon enough is based on this theory, the actual backstabbing era has now begun, the so called super powers have already begun to crumble, and everyone, in his heart knows the fact that this is not going to last for long if it continues on this leak. Violence is being answered by Violence nowadays, warnings are not given, wars are openly done, UN is losing its powers and importance, what can all this mean? One and Only thing, that the world is actually going to face one of the most disastrous wars ever soon, if it continues on this manner.

As we can already see, bullying is lying over a huge part of the world, big countries are luring and bullying small countries to go on their way and follow them, if not the smaller countries are threatened for an attack, and if the countries still stay on their point, then they have to face the war, is this what the world is going towards? This is the main thing?

Now Bigger Countries ( I will not name ) are just overturning thrones of various countries around the world and are establishing their own control over them, if by any chance, a country with nuclear technology is attacked in this whole monkey madness, then what will happen? Destruction? Or relevances? Surely it will happen, then whom will we to blame? How many people will die? How many will suffer? And what will the UN say on this whole issue? Who will be quiet? Who will speak? I hear no answers, which means only one thing that a large part of Humanity will be wiped out in this whole hassle of inhumane behaviors.

No Society ever has been collapsed because of the Effect of Un Social elements, it collapsed by the ignorance of the people of society, IGNORANCE IS THE NOUN OF THE VERB IGNORING WHICH LITERALLY MEANS NOT TO DO ANYTHING ON A SUBJECT YOU KNOW EVERYTHING OF. This is the reason which has given enough space for unjustified activities throughout the world and start producing practical happenings which always pinch to mind, heart and soul. The ignorant attitude of the other nations of the world towards such issue is also alarming, without any stoppage in their way, the bully nations are progressing on their way thinking that it is a perfectly right thing to do and that there is no need to stop or look towards anyone for an approval. The other nations of world don’t seem to care about such issues until their country is on the target. The ones, which are thinking that their nations will never be targeted, are wrong, because after the demolition of small nations, their countries are on the hit list

Also, the major factor enabling the bullying nations to continue on their way is supposed to be the United Nations Organization, the people who are in charge of the organization and who are supposed to be protesting against such discrimination of small nations, are just keeping silent over this issue, isn’t this ignorance? Isn’t this bad? Isn’t this enforcing the world into a terrible war?.

Was this why the UNO was formed? This is what the UNO was left to do? Small countries stare at this organization when their nations are attacked, but UN keeps silent like they don’t even care about that, why should they? They are not getting attacked anyway, so why should they care? Is this the obvious answer? Does this define the duties of UNO? Or have they changed to sponsoring attacks on different nations? At least I think so.

So, dear readers, what do we get to know about the current world situation then? Let us organize it in a few steps about what will happen if the world continues going on this way.

1. The oil prices going up repeatedly as well as small countries progressing at a fast rate will get the bully countries in a mad fit.
2. The bully countries will then attack on the small countries.
3. The small countries will use their weapons of mass destruction on the Bully nations, knowing no way out of the situation.
4. The Bully Nations will be terribly hit by the weapons and destruction will be prevailed all around.
5. The other nations which were silent and were ignoring the situation till point no. 4 will wake up. Along with the UN
6. But it would have been too late, some countries will take one side, some will take the other one.
7. Terrible chaos and havoc, the world War III begins.

Summary : So this is the obvious thing that is going to happen in the following cases -

1. Jealousy of big nations towards smaller nations : The bigger nations of the world should stop being Jealous towards the growing smaller nations, they should stop forming competition with them, and should let them do whatever they want, and stop being the self proclaimed head of all

2. Thirst of Oil from small countries : You do not have oil, so work for it, buy it, but why loot it? Why are you killing the other nations for it? If you need oil then generate resources to get it from, or work on the alternate ways to get fuel, but for Gods Sake, stop bullying the other nations for free oil

3. Power Practical on small countries by bullies. : Bullies need to stop this once and for all, if you think that you need to show the world that you are powerful, then why are you showing that off in fights with the small countries? Advance technologically, do things which are useful for the world, but don't make the small countries your practical field.

4. The Ignorance of UNO over all these matters : UN, as I previously mentioned is really ignoring all the feats that are happening between the bullies and the innocent countries, seems like the UN thinks that these matters do not lie within its boundaries and therefore the UN should not care about these, but UN is wrong if that thought is prevailing in its mind. Because it IS in included in the works UN must take care of. And if ignored, serious wars may occur.

5. The Ignorance of other Countries over all these matters : If the other countries continue to ignore serious matters like these, there wouldn’t be too much of a time when these countries themselves are begun attacked too, which would cause havoc and panic, which I think that these countries like, because ignorance is not the treatment of anything.

6. Violence answered by Violence : If the terrorists, hiding behind a country's wall, violently disturb the peace of a nation, that specific country should not go on to answer violence by violence

Therefore, readers, there are so many things that are going on to encourage a third world war in our civilization. It would be a lot better if we, the citizens of the world, pledge not to support any such activities which endanger the peace of the world, the people's power is the greatest, and if people want, this whole system can be changed in very less time.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I heard a guy on talk radio this morning saying just about the same thing. He said, "When I look at what Bush is doing, I wonder what is his purpose. The man is to smart not to have a plan."

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Im backing Bush all the way...
The alternative is not worth thinking about. Bush is already trying to save the world from behind the scenes, i dont think there is many he can trust.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I don't know that he is trying to "save the world," but there is much going on that we can't even begin to comprehend.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   
By the way, I don't support his immigration plan.... The only redeemable aspects of it are the border security measures in my honest opinion.

[edit on 5-6-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I do support his immigration plan, as it will mean more resources for the Allied War Machine.
I don't think that any price payable by Tehran would be enough to convince the US administration to approve the Iranian nuclear program. The Israeli lobby in the US administration is very influential, and wants a war on Iran, in spite of the catastrophes that hit the region and the US due to the invasion of Iraq.
The Arab States inside and outside the Gulf are worried about Iran's greed, a US-Iranian military confrontation and an agreement between the two countries. They are weak and fragmented, and can do nothing but worry. If they were humans, they would suffer from a double ulcer.

The Arab disease or weakness is incurable. Therefore, the Arabs do nothing but sit at the side of the road to watch others fight over their land.
Enter..., The New World Order.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Good old Republicans, backing the immigation bill... Why?.. this one comes from the top. NWO in full effect.
Tancredo targets fellow Republicans for backing immigration bill

By Philip Elliott, Associated Press Writer | June 5, 2007

MANCHESTER, N.H. --Presidential hopeful Tom Tancredo said Tuesday he will work against fellow Republicans -- among them rival John McCain -- who support an immigration bill he considers a sellout.
Article Tools

The little-known candidate said he is launching a petition drive and volunteer network to help voters campaign against senators who support the White House-backed immigration plan. The bill would provide a pathway to citizenship to the estimated 12 million illegal immigrants already in the United States.

link
www.boston.com

(Update: On Tuesday, May 16, the Senate passed Sen. Jeff Bingaman's (D-NM) amendment to S. 2611 that significantly reduced the number of legal immigrants who could enter under the bill's "guest worker" program. As a result of this change, our estimate of the number of legal immigrants who would enter the country or would gain legal status under S. 2611 falls from 103 million to around 66 million over the next 20 years.)

If enacted, the Comprehensive Immigration Reform Act (CIRA, S.2611) would be the most dramatic change in immigration law in 80 years, allowing an estimated 103 million persons to legally immigrate to the U.S. over the next 20 years—fully one-third of the current population of the United States.

Much attention has been given to the fact that the bill grants amnesty to some 10 million illegal immigrants. Little or no attention has been given to the fact that the bill would quintuple the rate of legal immigration into the United States, raising, over time, the inflow of legal immigrants from around one million per year to over five million per year. The impact of this increase in legal immigration dwarfs the magnitude of the amnesty provisions.

In contrast to the 103 million immigrants permitted under CIRA, current law allows 19 million legal immigrants over the next twenty years. Relative to current law, then, CIRA would add an extra 84 million legal immigrants to the nation’s population.
link
www.heritage.org...

[edit on 6/5/2007 by Djarums]

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Could you shorten your title just a bit?

I think it's put the margins into hyperdrive.

I think Bush is soft on border protection, but we'll see how things work out.

I like the idea of mandatory national service.

[edit on 2007/6/5 by GradyPhilpott]

top topics

join