It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are You a 132, 123, 213, 231...?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Are you a 132, 123, 213, 231, 312, 321, 12, 13, 23, 21, 31, 32, 1, 2, or 3?

1 = Putting God First.

2 = Putting Yourself First.

3 = Putting Everybody Else First.

So a 123 would attempt to put God first, himself or herself second, and everybody else third. A 32 would put everybody else first, and himself or herself second. etc.

I attempt every day to be a 132.

"You shall love the Lord, your God, with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind. This is the greatest and first commandment. The second is like it: You shall love your neighbor as yourself. The whole law and the prophets depend on these two commandments." Matthew 22:37-40.

Love and Blessings.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 02:22 PM
link   
tech, i'd say i'm 32

i'm not going to include things i don't believe in here because that's just the type of honesty that goes with 3

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   
You have voted GreatTech for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreatTech

Except when it comes to atheists, right, GT?

Seriously, you've said we are as bad as murderers, so I'm just curious if your "everyone else" includes everyone in actuality, or just people you find worthy.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 10:12 PM
link   

What a shame that you fall so far short.... when it appears to others from your posts that you are an approval seeking 222222222222222

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajorMalfunction

Unfortunately true.

Seriously, you've said we are as bad as murderers, so I'm just curious if your "everyone else" includes everyone in actuality, or just people you find worthy.

Correction:Atheism is the 'worst sin' so...wait...yes, you're right.

Well he's not as bad as another, I'll leave him nameless, poster who said, and honestly believed, that anything done by a non-believer was 'useless' and that only acts done by a 'believer' really amount to anything to God.
You've got to love the 'All Loving God', don't you?

I'd put myself as a 32. I would put a one, but that would be pointless as I don't believe that 'He' exists.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chaoticar
I'd put myself as a 32. I would put a one, but that would be pointless as I don't believe that 'He' exists.

32s united for truth and love!

people first.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 12:47 AM
link   
madnessinmysoul, do you believe in Allah, but not God?

If you were Muslim, I would treat you equally as I treat all humans equally.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Anyone who writes 32 is a freaking liar to both them self and others.

You can try to be 32 all you want, but everyone is 23, this is only natural and logical.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I'm a solid 8.

Also, the number of Beatitudes, eight spokes on the Dharmachackra, the Tarot strength card, and I'm frequently behind the 8 ball.

Other 8s include- Yogi Berra, Bill Dickey, Carl Yastrzemski, and Chuck "The Hoosier Hammer" Klein.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 09:37 AM
link   

All humans except atheists.

Atheists don't believe in any god, not yahweh, not allah, not shiva not quetzalcoatl.

So you love madness as any other human? Or does he not count because he doesn't believe in fairy tales?

Edn

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by LurkerBeast
Anyone who writes 32 is a freaking liar to both them self and others.

You can try to be 32 all you want, but everyone is 23, this is only natural and logical.
You know your absolutely right, as much as I'd like to say otherwise I could probably pick out 10 things off the top of my head where i may have put myself first rather than others.

However I can say this, I try to be a '32' and most of the time I am. I do however know other people who always put others first, unlikely to be anyone here mind you, but we can try.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I'd settle for being a 23.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   

i don't believe in any of the deities or spirits on
this list
and then some

but you won't treat atheists equally because, according to you, we're worse than murderers and rapists.

and lurkerbeast, i am a true 32 and i know i'm not a liar... but i may be the exception because i have the low self-esteem

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 02:38 PM
link   

1 = Putting God First.

If a person puts God first, how can they put themselves first also? I mean, only one person can take first position. If you say you're a 132, then you put God first, everyone else second and yourself third.

I know. I'm being difficult. But hey...

I'm a 2. Not because I'm selfish, but because I'm human.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
I'm a 2. Not because I'm selfish, but because I'm human.

I understand what GT means, but from a practical perspective, does God really need our "help"? Doubtful. The Creator of All There Is probably isn't going to get much practical assistance from a guy [me] who has difficulty hanging curtains.

And if I don't look after myself first, how much help can I be to others? Gotta be your best to do your best, no?

Just a thought. But I'm still an 8.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Once again you prove yourself as my hero.

And BH has a point.
It really should be either 123, 132, 231, 213, 312, or 321 if you're ranking from what you care about most to what you care about least.

Whatever.

From the choices given, I'd say 23. I'm not going to lie.

Three cheers for godlessness!!

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 08:24 PM
link   

1 = Putting God First.

If you attempt to be a 132, then it logically needs to read:

Putting God first, everyone else second and yourself third

The number value and your wording is wrong.

Your formula is actually stating that:

You put God first, everyone else first and yourself first.

BH=If a person puts God first, how can they put themselves first also? I mean, only one person can take first position. If you say you're a 132, then you put God first, everyone else second and yourself third

BH I see, also noticed this.

[edit on 6-6-2007 by NJE777]

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I'm a 3 monday to friday, friday night i'm a 2, saturday i'm a 3 in the morning then a 2 in the afternoon and evening, sundays i sleep. :w:

slowly fading from view...............mojo

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by NJE777

If you attempt to be a 132, then it logically needs to read:

Putting God first, everyone else second and yourself third

The number value and your wording is wrong.

Your formula is actually stating that:

You put God first, everyone else first and yourself first.

NJE777, I segmented in my original post because segmentation or distinction is required for language to have meaning. If we do not segment all letters, numbers, diagrams... we are left with no meaning at all.

I used "implied logic" in my original post to make it brief. Briefly thought through it can be interpreted as perfectly logical. If you were to rewrite my original post, could you do so in fewer words with the same intended meaning? I would be open to it.

Of course, blessed are they who can always serve God, everybody else, and themselves simultaneously. One might have to be superhuman to do this. I am not superhuman.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join