Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

I feel so lost.

page: 1

join

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 01:13 PM
link   
You know what, I hate a lot of things, and I have so many different beliefs I can never find a group to belong to.

Well, okay, first of all, I hate communists and far leftists, a lot. I hate the Anti-American, anti-Israel, Anti-Capitalist, Palestine supporting crowd who are usually left wing on social issues yet tend to support Muslims who are on average tons more conservative than even the average Christian. Ann Coulter once pointed this out I believe, which is funny cus I also despise her and think shes a real life troll. I guess this is the one thing we can agree on.

I also despise the average American conservative, you know, the Bible-thumping ignorant Ann Coulter worshiping anti-gay, anti-secular numbskulls who are so blinded by patriotism they will believe anything.

I hate sexism and I hate racism/anti-semitism, I also hate Democracy, as I think its flawed. I also do not believe in full 100% freedom of speech; for instance I believe communists (and certain other groups) should be neutralized at the slightest hint of their presence. Why? Look what happened when Russia didn't quell the Communist uprising in the early 20th century. Now Russia is kinda a hellhole. I have neo-Fascist beliefs but its very difficult to get with other neo-Fascists as they tend to be racists and also have a lot of Nazis in their midsts, which I also hate.

I hate extremist animal rights activists, I hate misanthropic human-hating nature-worshiping pagan vegan primitivist anarchists. I hate the A.L.F. and PETA and I think they need to be destroyed, along with Communists. Besides that, I don't hate animals. And I don't hate pagans in general just some.

I believe in secularism, and I also believe in gay rights.

So you see, I can never find a group to belong to. I hate and support too many different things.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   
LOL, maybe you should become an anarchist?

Oh yeah, all that hate isn't good for you.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kacen
So you see, I can never find a group to belong to. I hate and support too many different things.

Sounds to me like you are a free thinking individual

Don't feel like you have to fit into a "side." This will only place a limitation on your free will. Think for yourself not what the group tells you to think.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I feel you...

I'm against protesting, but I don't know how to show it.

:shk::shk::shk::shk:

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Notcarism is the key.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
Notcarism is the key.

You mean apathy?

Second line. Lol.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   
ever though of joining a nihilist online community. I heard flea is a nihilist. JK he only played one in the Big Labowski.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   

You know what, I hate a lot of things, and I have so many different beliefs I can never find a group to belong to.

whaddya talkin' about?

You are part of THIS disfunctional group, aren't you???

In life in general, sometimes your need to make your own little niche to fit into. Never mind trying to belong to one group, or another. Start your own group. Who knows, there might be other like-minded individuals out there.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I hate people who hate alot of things

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Sounds like maybe a professional therapist might help you with your anger management issues. But you probably hate professional therapist too.

My guess is; you're stuck between a rock and a hard place. Uncomfortable ain't it............

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 09:17 PM
link   
hey kacen looks like we got a lot of things in common.. or something?

i mean i agree with your whole post i guess

i hope it doesnt really get you down tho, things can easily be ignored

stay up!

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 12:32 AM
link   
who says you have to belong to a group there's nothing wrong with being yourself and thinking how you WANT to think. I too feel the same way and i don't associate myself with any political or religious group. being an individual is one of the coolest things about being a human. no need to conform to other peoples ways of life. keep it real!

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 01:41 AM
link   
D'ya know not to invalidate any of your views, but if you feel a sense of confusion the maybe it is because some of your anger is displaced from something else.

Perhaps what might help is to spend some time talking with a therapist about the issues which make you angry until you get to the point where you can disentangle them from your views.

Not trying to be disrespectful. I just get the feeling that some of your views are kind of tangled with anger. Disentangle that and then you can simplify what your real values are.

I ask this without expecting you to answer it in a public forum, but were your folks overly conservative and controlling ?

Maybe you need to jettison some things from your past so you can move on with your future ?

Does that make sense ?

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by sy.gunson
Not trying to be disrespectful. I just get the feeling that some of your views are kind of tangled with anger. Disentangle that and then you can simplify what your real values are.

._.;; You couldn't be more right...I must admit, I lot of my views are formed by resentment towards some people, for instance my hatred of communists. I got sick and tired of hearing them say the same crap all the time so I started to hate them. And anger fuels it...a lot.

That and...well...a lot of the other things I mentioned. *sighs*

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 12:57 PM
link   

._.;; You couldn't be more right...I must admit, I lot of my views are formed by resentment towards some people, for instance my hatred of communists. I got sick and tired of hearing them say the same crap all the time so I started to hate them. And anger fuels it...a lot.

Do you get "sick" a lot? Colds, Flu, Allergies, asthma, depression, loneliness.
If you do; then I'm sure you are intelligent enough to see the connection I am about to make.

Your email said IlluminatiEnlightened..........
The truly enlightened have learned to give up all that anger, avarice, hate and surround themselves with peace.

Time to let go of all that #### and get healthy both in body and spirit.
You don't need all that ugliness to feel special.

Life is to damn short to feel anything but wonder and Ecstasy.

Namaste
whaaa

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 01:20 PM
link   
You should stop hating everything that you disagree with. That could help you a lot.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Kacen, you sound a bit like me. You fall into a lot of categories but don't really fit the bill for any of them.

new topics

top topics

join