It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

KnightFight : Free Online Game

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I just wanted to invite my fellow ATS members to join me in a fun, free game called KnightFight. There are a ton of really awesome features such as customizable weapons and armour. Also, you can form or join guilds if you like.

Knights were the true followers of the king in the Middle Ages who went to battle for the king and for honour, glory and justice. Due to their respectability they became known as Knights of the Light. However, for many honour was not enough and they began to violate their oath and fill their treasure chambers with the loot they stole from the victims of their bloody rampages. These knights were known as the Horde of Darkness. Swear your oath of knighthood and choose your own destiny and allegiance through the decisions you make in-game! Fight for honour, glory, prestige and justice or earn your daily bread by carrying out brutal and immoral assignments. The decision rests in your hand!

world5.knightfight.co.uk...

I'm considering starting an ATS guild once I reach level 5 and have the resources to do so. Is anyone else interested in forming the guild with me? It would be awesome to rule the server with the 'Deny Ignorance' slogan as our banner.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I think that sounds like a great idea, depending on if the game is a type I would like!!

I've registered for it, and am going to play to see if I like it, if I do, expect a U2U!!!

An ATS clan would be awesome for ANY online game.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I second the notion that an ATS Clan/GUild would rock in any game.

The thing I like about this game is that I can play it at work without wasting too much time.

It is a turn based, BBS style game so all you have to do is select a mission and then return in the designated amount of time to claim your bounty.

Pretty sweet!

I've already won a number of duels and have raided and plundered a few towns.

later,

zoop

join