It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boy, 6, Missing Near Minnesota Woods

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 10:15 AM
link   

BIWABIK, Minn. — A 6-year-old boy is missing in rural northeastern Minnesota.

Jacob Lagerquist was reported missing to the St. Louis County sheriff's office around 7:30 Monday night.

Family members said they last saw Jacob around 6:15 p.m. They believe he wandered off toward a wooded area on the family's property about 7 miles south of Biwabik.

Jacob is described as four feet, three inches tall and weighing 80 pounds. He has light brown hair and was wearing a light gray long-sleeved shirt, green sweat pants and black tennis shoes.

I hate missing children stories, but post them here so that the large family of ATS might happen upon some information or something could help find one of them?

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I hope there is a happy ending to this story. So many missing children lately. The police were looking for a 3 year old boy in my area who has been missing for 3 days.There is just too much of this going on in the world.Lets hope he is found safe.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Stories like this break my heart. As accessdenied said, there does seem to be alot of missing kids lately. I hope there is a happy ending to this story.

join