It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr Carol Rosin, Missle Defense System, Bush, Rogue Nations

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw
So, how do you know how much there is, if it is unaccounted for?

To be fair...if I leave the house with $100, and arrive at my destination with $80, and no record or recollection of having spent $20.....it is by definition, "unaccounted" for.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by c3hamby
If you don't believe me, then one only has to look at the development of the MIC and our current appetite for war and the amount of money going into the MIC, most of it unaccounted for and this is a matter of public record.

Same old, same old, hey c3hamby? You make proclomations without any evidence or data.

Please show me evidence of exactly how much is spent on the MIC. Also, please show me evidence of how much is 'unaccounted for'. How can you know that 'most' of the money is unaccounted for, if it is unaccounted? The very definition of being unaccounted for means that it can not be traced or accounted for. So, how do you know how much there is, if it is unaccounted for?

c3hamby, I would advise you to think before you make quantitative statements without any evidence. It makes your argument look contrived and weak.

Tezzajw, I'm not going to do your homework for you. If you don't know the MIC is out of control, if you've never heard of Brown and Root and Vietnam or Halliburton or Iraq, or seen the non Greer public analysis of the MIC then you definitely need to wake up.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Tezzajw, I'm not going to do your homework for you.

That translates to: "tezzajw, I don't know how much money is spent on the MIC and I don't know how much money is unaccounted for. Therefore, I won't try to show you any evidence, as you have caught me in a lie."

Why don't you type what you really mean, c3hamby?

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Tezzajw, I'm not going to do your homework for you.

That translates to: "tezzajw, I don't know how much money is spent on the MIC and I don't know how much money is unaccounted for. Therefore, I won't try to show you any evidence, as you have caught me in a lie."

Why don't you type what you really mean, c3hamby?

That's what you wish I was saying tezz. Go sweat a little bit. it's not hard to find.

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 12:30 PM
link   
c3Hamby, it's easier to sit back, and let the other do the work and, complain on the quality of that work.
Lots of words, very little action. That seems to reflect the participation of many of the forum members these days

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Kudos to the starter of this thread. When I heard of the plan to build anti-missile and an advanced radar base on the old continent, I immediately thought of the impending false flag attack from outer space.

"...at some point after global terrorism, events would unfold that would utilize the now-revealed Alien Reproduction Vehicles (ARVs, or reversed-engineered UFOs made by humans by studying actual ET craft - see the book "Disclosure" by the same author) to hoax an attack on Earth."

[...]

"The threat is wholly human."

Read and re-read COSMIC DECEPTION: LET THE CITIZEN BEWARE by Steven M. Greer M.D.

Some people in the covert administration feel so disconnected from the world they have to dominate it in order to connect with it. Communists, terrorists and now aliens present the perfect excuse for such an immature, illegal and clandestine charade.

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 09:28 AM
link   
[QUOTE]

They just don’t want any opposition, no bump in the road but first they have to clear the field hum.. Its just the next step in world domination. Eek . . .
[/QUOTE]

True. Been that way increasingly for at least 50 years. Some say 400 years. And satan has been planning it for a lot longer than that. Now he has stupid stooges that he's convinced he will win at Armageddon. And, the major leaders on all sides of the political scenes in all the leading countries have been co-opted; coerced, controlled, terminated . . . chosen . . . for a long time.

[QUOTE]

. . . We are nose deep in bull-sheet.

But this really is no surprise to me. Now how many rogue counties are there in the world, there are roughly 194 counties the world and 192 of them are in the U.N. so how many rogues countries are there?

The U.S. state department claim 2 Iran and North Korea. Two little countries? I don’t remember the exact figure of how many troops north Korea has but its was significant a little more then the US.

. . . Dame power mongering imbeciles
[/QUOTE]

Plenty of truth to that. Russia and all the rest play their dance according to the NWO script . . . as they did in WWI, WWII, Korea, VietNam, the cold war; . . . keeps the masses distracted and enriches the coffers of the power mongers while they tighten the noose under the table.

[QUOTE]
Ok lets say the world totally wipes out the “rogue nations” and then what peace on earth? A utopia of flourishing life? Crappy crap as a human this is frustrating. I think the point is to start trouble and involve every one where no one is trusted and every one has to be detained or control in the name of safety and peace. But as long as there is greed and power mongering there will never be peace.
[/QUOTE]

As long as the human heart is determined to rebel against God, there will be no Peace. However, The Prince of Peace HAS His return scheduled by The Father when all war mongering, greed and all the rest will be wrapped up with satan and isolated away from the Universe, including, finally, this planet. Many of us long for that day while we do what we can in the present.

[QUOTE]
Where are the heroes among us?

[/QUOTE]

There are many heroes around . . . but, as The Book says . . . when the evil rise to power, the righteous hide themselves . . .

Many heroes will die martyrs deaths. Many unsung heroes will realize that taking the implant ID chip will be an eternal death sentence of keeping company with satan forever . . . and will choose martyrdom and eternal life with Christ instead. That will be heroic. It would be better to choose now and avoid unnecessary martyrdom. But there will be plenty of heroic martyrs regardless . . . as there already are . . . in China, Iran, Afghanistan . . .

As to heroically preventing the NWO . . . won't happen. It IS scheduled and will come to pass. Woe to those BY WHOM it comes to pass. Those who know to do good and do it not . . . shall reap from what they've sown--whether by action or inaction.

I DO BELIEVE that people of good heart everywhere are wise to do what they can to slow and hinder the rush to the NWO. But wisely, not foolishly. NO need to give the enemy fodder for their death machines fruitlessly, needlessly.

my 2 cents.

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   

There are many heroes around . . . but, as The Book says . . . when the evil rise to power, the righteous hide themselves . . .

Many heroes will die martyrs deaths. Many unsung heroes will realize that taking the implant ID chip will be an eternal death sentence of keeping company with satan forever . . . and will choose martyrdom and eternal life with Christ instead. That will be heroic. It would be better to choose now and avoid unnecessary martyrdom. But there will be plenty of heroic martyrs regardless . . . as there already are . . . in China, Iran, Afghanistan . . .

As to heroically preventing the NWO . . . won't happen. It IS scheduled and will come to pass. Woe to those BY WHOM it comes to pass. Those who know to do good and do it not . . . shall reap from what they've sown--whether by action or inaction.

I DO BELIEVE that people of good heart everywhere are wise to do what they can to slow and hinder the rush to the NWO. But wisely, not foolishly. NO need to give the enemy fodder for their death machines fruitlessly, needlessly.

my 2 cents.

A fantastic contribution.

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Shameless Bump.
Keep this conversation going. It's important to raise the flag on these lies and false attacks. I don't want to get stuck for the next 25 years paying taxes to install weapons for nothing, but filling the pockets of a few industrials...
ETD

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 05:35 PM
link   
A True ET Landing or An Anti-ET False Flag Operation?

Exopolitics Interview by Dr. Alfred Webre with Dr. Steven Greer and Dr. Carol Rosin.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join