It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Figure i may as well document them here?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 06:37 AM
link   
The "Big One" (earthquake in CA) will come before 2012.
Aliens are MUCH smaller than us and come from within the earth (gravity well).
The US is creating "natural disasters" as a weapon.
The US gov't is frantically (sp?) attacking what it views as "sources of violence" in an attempt to meet a "non-violent unified humanity" (New World Order) deadline (set by aliens) which is rapidly approaching. (dunno when, 2112 is looking like a likely candidate.
A "Super-Bike" race will be held on the streets of Las Vegas before 2011.

out on a limb possibilities:
G.W. Bush will not hold his presidential powers for at least 2 weeks before his 2nd term ends.
ALL Crop Circles are not hoaxes (some are).
Alien technology (left behind by accident) was discovered at Area 51/Groom Lake.
Aliens were here openly in the far past. The left due to abuse of introduced technology.
Deserts are the result of erradication of introduced technology and its abusers.
We are divided in 5 races as a test to see if we can evolve beyond the concept of "if it looks different, fear it."
...We've almost failed.

Note: When God determined humans were unclean and unfit to receive his gift of life, what did he do? He told Noah to build an ark and to save his family and the animals Then God flooded the earth.
What's gonna happen due to global warming? The ice caps will melt - partially if not fully. and what will result? A flooded earth.
Aliens (our creators) are the cause of global warming.
FITTING THE FACTS DOESN'T MAKE A THEORY TRUE. This applies to conspiracy theorists as well as to the science taught from textbooks in our schools (K - PhD).
Things are not what they seem.

(hope there aren't too many typos!)

M74

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by verbal kint
Note: When God determined humans were unclean and unfit to receive his gift of life, what did he do? He told Noah to build an ark and to save his family and the animals Then God flooded the earth.
What's gonna happen due to global warming? The ice caps will melt - partially if not fully. and what will result? A flooded earth.

God promised that He would never again cleanse the Earth by way of a Flood. Perhaps this new Ice Age I've been hearing a little bit about lately? The Earth's natural way of offsetting the effects of global warning simultaneously devastates the Human race?

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Let's see, I must have a few more predictions by now...

Global warming is due to heat production (physical bodies, cars, machines, lights, other mammals, etc.)
Dimensions occur at prime numbers. Numbers in between are merely "pseudo dimensions".
The shift in the mean global temperature will cause a shift in our "consciousness frequency" causing either observers to see others differently, or us to appear different to eachother - as each of individually hits the "critical frequency" (but only after the collective mean has passed the critical frequency).

Im sure i'll remember more later. Take a peak at www.2emuseu.blogspot.com to see more of my thoughts and ideas.

new topics

join