It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Using the sexual energy of the Sacral Chakra to attract the opposite sex

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Does anyone know how you can use the sexual energy in your sacral chakra to attract members of the opposite sex? like an actual technique to send out this energy so that members of the opposite sex will feel immediately attracted to you?

I believe it is definately possible, I have done it before but I can't remember how I did it. It works alot like how pheromones do but much more effective. The sacral chakra is related to sexual energy, and in tantra you are taught to use this centre to increase the intensity of sexual pleasure.

I know of 2 ways to increase the amount of this energy, one is opening and clearing the chakra, the other is celibacy. So how then could we use this energy to send it out to others in order to attract the opposite sex?

If there is a technique out there to send this energy out to others, then the same technique could be used for the other chakra's such as the crown and heart chakra's.

Please don't even bother replying unless you have a technique or some idea of a technique. I really can't be bothered getting into conversations of whether or not this is ethical, right or wrong.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 06:37 AM
link   
You walk up and say "Hey babe, wanna F**k"

She says "No but you just talked me into it you smooth talking bastard"

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 06:51 AM
link   
i can't recall any single technique or ritual one performs or follows,

i believe its a combination of self assurance, positive attitude, friendliness,
openess & honesty which one exudes in their speech, manner, body language etc.
it also might help if one thinks that there is a 'law of attraction'
that permeates the universe (real or fanciful does not matter)

((& don't look in a biker bar for a hookup if your a Breziniski or Kissinger type...& visa-versa))

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I watched this video on tantric sex, and once they have raised their sexual energy through intercourse, they place their hands on each others hearts and breathe circular to each other, so the male will breathe in while the female breathes out, then the male will breathe out while the female breathes in. As this is happening they both imagine their sexual energy circulating through each other. The male imagines it coming in from his hand, going down his body and out through his groin and into hers. The female imagines it coming in from the guys groin into hers then up her body into her heart then going into the guys hand. So that the sexual energy is going around and around in the same direction and motion. They said to visualise it as much as possible, and that when visualising this energy, don't just imagine it in your mind, but really try to actually feel and sense this energy.

So i guess the same kind of technique could be used when meeting a girl for the first time, except without the touching. Just try to visualise the energy and feel the energy coming out of your groin and try to project this energy towards the female. I guess you could also try to visualise her energy coming out to you and connecting with your energy. What do you think?

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Interesting. I believe the mind is quite powerful. One can easily create something that's not there to begin with...it's that powerful.

One thing that's important in the tantric lesson you've been speaking about is that it is voluntary...by both partners. If you're forcing your sexual energies upon her...isn't that some sort of sexual-energy type of rape? LOL

If someone's not attracted to you at all...no matter how hard you try to "release" your sexual energies...it won't be effective. Maybe if she's practicing that same sexual energy transfer on you, it may be effective...but then again, it won't be necessary, 'cause if she likes you & you like her, there's no need to try to compel her with your sexual energies.

top topics

join