It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Votescam: The Stealing Of America

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 03:57 AM
link   
video.google.com...

The corruption of the American voting system demands our urgent attention!!!

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 04:41 AM
link   
I can't watch the video tonight because of dial-up, but I will say this:

If every American would take the time to get off their ass for a few minutes to get to the polling station on election day, I think you would have a very different country.

I see total apathy in the American people, and a complete ignorance of what is going on in the government by at least 50% of the population.

Here's some stats:

National Voter Turnout in Federal Elections

www.infoplease.com...

You deserve the government you get because it's the people that elect them.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I'm in Warren County NJ, we have the preliminary elections today, my county is the first to try out the electronic voting machines with a paper receipt......I'll let everyone know how it turns out!!

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I agree with Anxietydisorder; if people would just get the notion out of their head, "My vote doesn't matter", this could be a different country. I mean yes, votes could be changed and manipulated, but if people would vote and people saw that the government was manipulating it, then people would do something about the government. Right now there is not a good enough sample to say one way or the other that the government is manipulating the vote on a grand scheme.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cade
video.google.com...

The corruption of the American voting system demands our urgent attention!!!

Vote Scam: The Stealing of America (HIDDEN CAMERA)
video.google.com...

James Collier takes us inside the building in New York where the rigging of the american election has been taking place. Watch for yourself, and consider how much easier this has all become now that the american people has allowed fascism to rise in america.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 07:18 AM
link   
my god... you really ARE asleep aren't you????

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   
50% never vote, fact, just how things are in this country. There is a movie out on who people support: red state road trip. You might want to watch it, very interesting in how the redneck mantality makes people so ignorant they have no idea they are voting for their enemy not their ally. I am one who believes my vote means nothing, untill the day I have $50 million USD which I can throw around like pocket change and make over $600-1 billion a year. Only then will my vote count in this system, because my vote would be made in money. That is how they have set it up, money talks, not honor, dignity, morality, or ethics, only money. I despise that. Do we deserve what we have? Yes. It has been comming, those with half a brain have known this, this has been a long time comming event. Now it is here.
Here is the good news: it has made a part of the nation wake up, more like FORCED actually. This is good. Why? The public needs a kick in the rear from time to time to get them to snap out of it since the education system and media is worth less than a grain of sand on a beach covered in deadly toxic and radioctive ooze.
Now that some are waking up, those who are awake are waking up others, and those who are still asleep are being kicked awake things just might change. Then again it might not, maybe we will wind up in a nation that is exactly that of George Orwells 1984. At that point I pray that a benevolent alien race comes along and makes the sun blow up taking the entire human race out with it rather than risk the humans going into space with such a mantality.

Right now we are being given a chance, three chances actually:
1: Change things forever and make sure this never happens again, not here, not anywhere.
2: Keep things going in a ring, and always have this same crud happen again and again for all time.
3: Back down, surrender, give up, give in, lose and let the world become that of George Orwells 1984 with a massive police state in tow and gulags abounding.

Those are the choices, submit your selection mentally and take note of that when you are given a chance to change things.
You only get one shot at this, there are no second chances in life. Take it or leave it kids, this will not be pritty, but a slugfest of blood and gore flying every direction till there is only one king of the hill.

The sands of time wait for no one, or anything.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   
But what good does it do to vote if the elections are rigged? We have plenty of proof that they are rigged, it's just that the MSM hasn't picked up on any of it. Even the GAO, a govt entity, pronounced that the 2004 election was fixed. Still noone did anything about it. I fear the American people are in a no-win situation.

Watch the video and read up on the votescam.com website. Then you will understand why it makes no difference whether we vote or not; the results will be the same no matter what. Voting doesn't work any more, we need to find a different way to change things. I'm not sure there is one, though.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Here is the only valid I see for voting: So when people say: "you didnt vote, so you have no right to complain" you can turn around and say: "I did vote, I voted for X person, so dont look at me, your the one who voted in that arse hole."

To keep blame off of the one is the only reason I see left, thus if you hate both parties: vote Nader. He will NEVER have a chance so what the heck right? No one can ever blame you in the voting section because you voted for someone else, albeit one who will never win, but none the less... *shrug*

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   
911 truth is the way forward! The movement is growing all across the world right now. It's the only thing that has the power to really wake people up. When they discover what the shaddow government did to america that day, they will never go to sleep again. Not in this lifetime !

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 05:42 PM
link   
People said the same thing after Vietnam, that people would not let it happen again: and now we have Iraq and Afghanistan raging along with smaller privately funded wars across the globe.

Never get overconfident.

Also never become overeager or too self confident. Never underestimate anyone or anything.
Edit: Added above^

[edit on 7-6-2007 by Vekar]

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Well I wasn't around during Vietnam, but sadly, I'm still in the minority about the 9/11 thing; my own family thinks I'm an idiot for believe that 9/11 was an inside job. But hey, at least I vote.

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 03:54 AM
link   
I really have come to the point that I think nobody cares... check this thread, and note the stunning lack of attention the subject has gotten.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink.

top topics

join