It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will the real John Lear please stand up?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fett Pinkus
Now if this can be believed then it leaves a lot of people out there having been conned.

Either that or HE was the government agent trying to recover control by making everyone else out to be conned...

works both ways... after all all we have is Moore's word
And he is one against thousands... Even Vegas wouldn't give you odds on that one

:shk:

[edit on 6-6-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by greatlakes
I've stated that I thought the moon had an atmosphere

So I guess that makes you just as crazy as John then

thin one and one made up of SODIUM. As far as it being primarily oxygen, the evidence so far does NOT point to this as the case.

Wonderful!!! Sodium as was in the Boston report I linked to would make the sky yellow... and "the evidence so far..." might change when new evidence comes in...

Great we have you down as a possible maybe...

Selective quoting... such a marvelous tool don't you think?

But the speculation is what I think most of the responders here are irked about concerning JL and his statements.

Oh come on now... why would anyone be "irked" about speculation? I think its another reason... I think deep down they know something is going on, and can't bring themselves to admit it...

Otherwise they would not spend so much time in John Lear threads or creating John Lear threads... Its almost like a cult thing...

Lots of people in many threads put out ideas and speculations easily as wild as anything John says, so why the popularity? Maybe he is the only one man enough to actually post under his real name and not hide behind an Avatar?

Just a thought... but hey, what do I know?

Back to my Leave.... I wasn't really here... just checking my mail

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Wonderful!!! Sodium as was in the Boston report I linked to would make the sky yellow... and "the evidence so far..." might change when new evidence comes in...

LOL its not ONLY in the Boston link report that you have, its in MANY places, its not really a secret...I remember reading about the sodium atmosphere in some technical paper awhile back, years back...I'll have to dig up some links. As far as a yellow sky, nah only if the CONCENTRATION was significantly high in the atmosphere of the moon. All indications are THAT it ISNT ANYWHERES NEAR high enough concentration to cause any visual cues.

BTW The moon of IO has a sodium atmosphere, but in MUCH MUCH denser concentration than the Earths moon. It glows yellow-orange due to this sodium atmosphere - which is really only transient vented gases generated by volcanism there. So if the earths moon had such a sodium atmosphere, AND ONE THAT WAS DENSE, we would be able to see the EFFECTS similar to what we see in IO-And well...we don't. Here's a neat link: deneb.bu.edu...

[edit on 6-6-2007 by greatlakes]

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 10:19 AM
link   
John Lear is here. Seems to me he's straight forward as those of us know from interacting with the Man.
For those expecting perfection of his comments, John Lear's comments are straight and in our faces, he pulls no punches, I feel.

From my readings, John Lear tells it the way he see's it whether or not it stings sometimes my fellow/female Members...

Dallas

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by greatlakes
LOL its not ONLY in the Boston link report that you have, its in MANY places,

DOH! I guess quoting one example is not good enough then huh? I must fill the page with dozens of reports saying the same thing?

I am quite sure those in here are intelligent enough if interested in more data to do a google to follow up... to bad so few actually do

Well I don't get a paycheck for this work, so forgive me if one link will have to do

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAvenger
Some A.T.S. members evidently don't understand how fortunate we are to have a man the caliber of John Lear as a conspiracy master.

Couldn't agree more.

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Most prob think of John Lear as a good deeded fellow but Im positive hes working to disinform now. I personally think everyone should be able to understand how hes giving us way too much information regarding Lazar and such, I hear Lazar is also working as a disinformant.

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Springer wrote...

No one can post a new thread in this forum other than John Lear, that's the way we have the CM Fora set up. I suspect a staff member moved this thread here to this forum from elswhere.

OOPS! I just noticed there is a "Create New Topic" button when viewing a thread (there is not one when in the forum index)...

Springer...

... yet posts authored by others now *outnumber* those by John. Why hasn't this been resolved? The majority of these posts are dissing John in one way or another and frankly it's quite annoying.

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Why is that?

Isnt he the one that authers such threads and makes bold statements?

If so then he should be able to take the heat surrounding such threads.

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Who is the "real" John Lear? Who knows?

The Lars Hansson 1991 affidavit doesn't paint a very flattering picture of Mr. Lear, that's for sure.

JFK. UFOs. Iran contra. Marcos's gold. Bill Cooper. Bob lazar. It's quite a story.

Basically, Hansson's story in a nutshell is that he produced the first video regarding the theory that William Greer, the driver of JFK's limo, was the fatal head-shot shooter. That was the theory, which he soon disregarded after seeing clearer Zapruder film footage. Meanwhile, Mr. Cooper and Mr. Lear seemed hell bent on publicizing the video, which they had no permission to do from Mr. Hansson. Hansson's final conclusion was that both Cooper and Lear were purposefully trying to discredit him and cloud the entire JFK issue by promoting a video he made which they knew he didn't believe in. The original video was meant to be a quick sketch of the "Greer did it" theory in order to gain financial backing which would allow Hansson to produce a better documentary, but Hansson knew the theory was bunk shortly after producing the original, which was never meant for public consumption in the first place.

Anyway, Mr. Lear, what is your opinion of Hansson, his motives, and this affidavit? Thanks.

The Inside Story of John Lear, Bill Cooper and "The Greatest Cover-Up in Human History"
An Affidavit by Lars C. Hansson
July 18, 1991

Link

www.mindcontrolforums.com...

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by tombangelta
he probably posted this to give the impression that somebody was trying to silence him.

Really sad if you ask me.

In the entire history of Ufology and alien research there is not one piece of credible proof , why does anybody need to be silenced.

Ohh Man!!!!
How DEAD WRONG. Only Phill Schneider is one proof, others not to mention bellow.
How can someone say this and stay alive, huuuuhh, damn!!!

It really is sad how some people give themselves credit to state things that are so much greater then their litle minds...
Dig DEEEP before U state something like THAT once more.... PLZ |: ):

Here's the proof of all those FALLEN for our CAUSE...
www.projectcamelot.net...#

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Triad979
Ohh Man!!!!
How DEAD WRONG. Only Phill Schneider is one proof, others not to mention bellow.
How can someone say this and stay alive, huuuuhh, damn!!!

It really is sad how some people give themselves credit to state things that are so much greater then their litle minds...
Dig DEEEP before U state something like THAT once more.... PLZ |: ):

Here's the proof of all those FALLEN for our CAUSE...
www.projectcamelot.net...#

For those who don't know, Project Camelot is operated by Bill Ryan, the man behind Project Serpo, perhaps the most wonderful proof that *they* are here as well.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Picatrix
For those who don't know, Project Camelot is operated by Bill Ryan, the man behind Project Serpo, perhaps the most wonderful proof that *they* are here as well.

Hmm. According to Wikipedia, Project Serpo was a hoax.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 09:31 AM
link   
And that has to mean that Camelot is hoax also...???
It doesn't negate a fact that those people are DEAD prematurely...

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gozer
Who is the "real" John Lear? Who knows?

The Lars Hansson 1991 affidavit doesn't paint a very flattering picture of Mr. Lear, that's for sure.

JFK. UFOs. Iran contra. Marcos's gold. Bill Cooper. Bob lazar. It's quite a story.

Basically, Hansson's story in a nutshell is that he produced the first video regarding the theory that William Greer, the driver of JFK's limo, was the fatal head-shot shooter. That was the theory, which he soon disregarded after seeing clearer Zapruder film footage. Meanwhile, Mr. Cooper and Mr. Lear seemed hell bent on publicizing the video, which they had no permission to do from Mr. Hansson. Hansson's final conclusion was that both Cooper and Lear were purposefully trying to discredit him and cloud the entire JFK issue by promoting a video he made which they knew he didn't believe in. The original video was meant to be a quick sketch of the "Greer did it" theory in order to gain financial backing which would allow Hansson to produce a better documentary, but Hansson knew the theory was bunk shortly after producing the original, which was never meant for public consumption in the first place.

Anyway, Mr. Lear, what is your opinion of Hansson, his motives, and this affidavit? Thanks.

The Inside Story of John Lear, Bill Cooper and "The Greatest Cover-Up in Human History"
An Affidavit by Lars C. Hansson
July 18, 1991

Link

www.mindcontrolforums.com...

yes, very interesting documents about these times , without any doubt.
and without any prejudice.

I think everybody who is interested any further into the UFO themes should read that.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join